PDA

View Full Version : Tucker mentions Boston Tea Party

tmg19103
11-12-2007, 05:58 PM
While he did not reference Ron Paul or our Tea Party '07 money bomb, Tucker was talking to a guy about our nanny state and fit in a statement about how we first fought oppression with the Boston Tea party.

I bet this is NOT coincidental.

brumans
11-12-2007, 05:59 PM
I would love if Tucker or Ron Paul or someone said the actual URL: TeaParty07.com on air... that's like a couple million people watching that will be exposed and could potentially sign up!

michaelwise
11-12-2007, 06:00 PM
Tucker knows what he is doing. Subliminal slickness.

castor
11-12-2007, 06:24 PM
Tucker is an idiot. After crossfire died, he became political poison. I think the mass media is using him to tell people that he supports Ron just so they will be disgusted and turn away.

If you notice he will always say things like "I voted for Ron Paul even ..." but then in the next breath he will say " ... but everyone knows hes a lunatic"

He has no consistancy and it just confuses people about Ron Paul and solidifies in their minds what a toolbox Tucker is.

walt
11-12-2007, 06:25 PM
I would love if Tucker or Ron Paul or someone said the actual URL: TeaParty07.com on air... that's like a couple million people watching that will be exposed and could potentially sign up!

when's the next Democratic debate? We can do it ourselves! :)

koob
11-12-2007, 06:31 PM
Tucker is an idiot. After crossfire died, he became political poison. I think the mass media is using him to tell people that he supports Ron just so they will be disgusted and turn away.

If you notice he will always say things like "I voted for Ron Paul even ..." but then in the next breath he will say " ... but everyone knows hes a lunatic"

He has no consistancy and it just confuses people about Ron Paul and solidifies in their minds what a toolbox Tucker is.

My opinion of him is that he seems like a guy who knows Ron Paul is right and he knows why he is right, but he knows the majority of the world will never understand. I thought his remark on Billl Maher, "we can all stop pretending to love Ron Paul" was very pessimistic, but I can see why he'd say that. I'm sure there are lots of Ron Paul supporters who don't understand truly why he is good. I mean, I've heard people say he should run with Kucinich. I think he's a mean guy, completely--probably rightfully--frustrated with how stupid people are.

Midnight77
11-12-2007, 06:42 PM
While he did not reference Ron Paul or our Tea Party '07 money bomb, Tucker was talking to a guy about our nanny state and fit in a statement about how we first fought oppression with the Boston Tea party.

I bet this is NOT coincidental.

I bet MSNBC doesn't want Tucker mentioning the actual Fundraiser. They rarely discuss Ron Paul on the air. Joe Scarborough very rarely will say something, but not very often.

I'm sure this was Tucker's way of sending a subliminal message out to the audience about it.

MsDoodahs
11-12-2007, 06:44 PM
when's the next Democratic debate? We can do it ourselves! :)

Hey, now that right there is gold.

Seriously.

When is the next debate and where will the blathering press be sitting?

Any chance of a banner in the background?

lasenorita
11-12-2007, 07:34 PM
I believe the next Democratic debate is this Thursday, November 15th. It's going to be held in Las Vegas, NV (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_presidential_debates,_2008#November_15. 2C_2007_.E2.80.93_Las_Vegas.2C_Nevada) and CNN (http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/debates/) has some sort of special Election Bus that they'll drive all over the country to all the important debates and election stops.

P.S. - Apparently, that's the debate where they excluded Mike Gravel.

Midnight77
11-12-2007, 08:39 PM
Gravel has been excluded from the last 2 debates, as well. He's finished. I hope his supporters come over our way.

lx43
11-12-2007, 08:39 PM
I hope he keeps mentioning it over and over and over again.

justinc.1089
11-12-2007, 08:55 PM
Someone get a sign in the background on tv! Just write www.teaparty07.com with Ron Paul below or above. Don't make the sign anything elaborate or cool looking just get the site and name across. Or should we not put Paul's name and only put the site? Would that be better or not?