PDA

View Full Version : Paul needs to do MAJOR policy speech on Economy/Debt/ ---Reaganesque

Highstreet
02-10-2012, 05:53 AM
Paul needs to do a major policy speech on the economy/debt/ and his plan to Restore America. It needs to be a prepared speech, eloquent and inspiring. America needs a leader who inspires them like Reagan did. Paul needs to show he can be that person and I think the droves of conservatives on the fence will join him. He could even get into how this relates to our foreign policy, and that anyone who tells you they can make cuts without changing our overseas footprint is just trying to get your vote. He could do this on the campaign trail, or even at that March for the military and vets in DC.

You need to invite every major media outlet. Use notes, like some of your best speeches to Congress, or even teleprompters. People won't perceive you as presidential if you can't at least act that way every once in a while.

The speech by Rand made me think of this. I expected him to come out and talk about his father, but instead he inspired the crowd. He called out the Dems and even his own party all while inspiring the CPAC crowd to Paul's ideals. I know Paul can do this and he needs to if he wants to take first in any number of states.

BE THE LEADER WE ALL NEED, DR. PAUL!!!

We can project power anywhere in the world within 13 hours.

But we cannot project anything if we don't have a strong economy to fund it!

idiom
02-10-2012, 12:04 PM
Or use the Maine results speech for it, thank everybody then policy speech.

Do it when everybody is watching and the stations won't cut away.

Highstreet
02-12-2012, 12:53 PM
His Maine speech got a lot closer to this.

CaptainAmerica
02-12-2012, 12:54 PM
Ron Paul has been avoiding laying a claim to his faith, he needs to be bold about it and open about it. Ron's VVS speech was amazing and he can get people with that kind of talk because its like honey.