PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney Romney losing Steam?

Gravik
02-10-2012, 02:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ8EINQbmwA

Student Of Paulism
02-10-2012, 03:07 AM
Numbers are down all over the board, but statewide as well compared to 08. Some of that is due to no Dem primaries this year, but damn, it's still way down. Sad people aren't getting involved. People NOT voting are also the problem.

Gravik
02-10-2012, 02:52 PM
Yeah. It's pretty sad that like only 1/6 of the country actually votes come election day :/

matt0611
02-10-2012, 03:57 PM
Yeah. It's pretty sad that like only 1/6 of the country actually votes come election day :/

On the other hand we don't want everyone to vote. Do you know how stupid the average voter? I like low turnouts. At least we have a chance of making things change.
The more stupid people that stay home the better is what I say.

RDM
02-10-2012, 04:25 PM
On the other hand we don't want everyone to vote. Do you know how stupid the average voter? I like low turnouts. At least we have a chance of making things change.
The more stupid people that stay home the better is what I say.

That would be great....but...there is a big but. For every "stupid" voter that stays at home, two Ron Paul voters stay at home also. Of course, I've been told the campaign is doing a wonderful job with GOTV, so I guess there's no reason to be alarmed.

alucard13mmfmj
02-10-2012, 06:01 PM

yeah. and most of them are ill-informed. democracy kinda fails when the majority fails. lol