PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the "market is crashing to zero" threads?

ChooseLiberty
11-12-2007, 05:25 PM
Back in July and August there were a lots of crashing threads.

Nobody think this is a crash?

rodent
11-12-2007, 05:26 PM
Back in July and August there were a lots of crashing threads.

Nobody think this is a crash?

I don't think it's a crash, but I am short. :D

torchbearer
11-12-2007, 05:33 PM
I've been here since May, why would i want to recreate a discussion i already had 20 times? :)

fsk
11-12-2007, 07:50 PM
Why would the stock market go to zero? If the value of a dollar is going to zero, then the value of tangible assets should go to infinity.

If you're worried about a crash, worry about a hyperinflationary crash of the dollar.

Of course, if the dollar crashes in hyperinflation, I wouldn't exactly call stock investments as "tangible assets" anymore.

The Federal Reserve always has a credible weapon to fight hyperdeflation. It can print more money!

Primbs
11-13-2007, 11:26 AM
The economy is still growing. People are more ticked off about inflation at the store.

Food products have been going up quickly. Milk has gone up fifty percent recently.

Gas has gone up. Parking in the DC area has risen 40% in some private parking lots.

seapilot
11-13-2007, 11:36 AM
Crash>?? Bernanke said we wont be affected cause we make money in dollars and everything here is priced in dollars so its all rosy colored glasses! Dont worry unless you are buying imported wine from france and if you can afford the wine you wont be worried! Everything is ok, dont be running for the lifeboats its all ok....Im ben bernake and I approve this message.

This is actually good for Dr. Paul. Nothing wakes up common folk than High Prices, great way to open the door to Ron Paul ideas on the economy. Its number one issue on peoples minds right now and could pave the road ahead for Dr. Paul getting a lot more attention. How many other candidates actually understand this..... its less than 1. Dr. Paul is a NasCar driver in the issue of ecomomics while the others cant figure out how to ride a bicycle.

constituent
11-13-2007, 11:45 AM
good riddance.

reduen
11-13-2007, 11:52 AM
Could any of you have ever imagined a gallon of milk @ $4.00? It seems gas may be there soon also...:(

constituent
11-13-2007, 11:56 AM
Could any of you have ever imagined a gallon of milk @ $4.00? It seems gas may be there soon also...:(

i don't suppose it'll have any effect on the snowbirds. if they could afford those gas hogs at 3.50, they can probably afford it at 4....

it'll only hurt the people still, you know, working for a living.