PDA

View Full Version : David Hanson shows Ron Paul is the best for Pro-Life!

Throwback280s
02-09-2012, 06:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE_dLa1uYgQ
Recently, respected conservative pastor Doug Wilson has raised some doubts on Ron Paul over the abortion issue. He has flirted with supporting Rick Santorum due to his supposedly stronger pro-life credentials.

This video shows evangelicals how Ron Paul's Sanctity of Life Act is the best solution to the abortion issue. Christians should respect the law of the land by supporting statesmen that enforce it. When the rule of law is restored, human life is protected at all ages.

Share this with Christians and pro-life advocates who are unaware of the Constitutional solution to abortion!

Butchie
02-09-2012, 07:36 PM
I'm still fuzzy on this. OK, you define life as beginning at conception, that would mean abortion is murder. So, I understand, states handle murder - however, and this is where I get lost, even tho states handle murder, they cannot legalize murder, ie say instead of babies they decide we can kill anyone over 65, would the Fed Govt sit silent on this? Ofcourse not, nor should they.

alucard13mmfmj
02-09-2012, 07:59 PM
Before I joined the GOP to make sure I can vote for Ron in california... I disliked how GOP is pro-life for babies (innocent human beings).. but is pro-death for some groups people and muslims (also mostly innocent human beings). I was independent/democrat previously and they are also kinda hypocritical as well.

I am only in the GOP for Ron. ONLY FOR RON. I like Ron because it doesnt matter what he believes in or what he supports. Under small government, his beliefs in issues like abortions are irrelavent. It's not like he is going to make laws that are pro or anti-abortion. That is why many people love Ron and why he can reach out and get democrats and independents on board. Too much hassle if the government is involved with homosexuality, abortions, drug use, and etc etc. You appease one group, and oppress another group.

Also, I think abortion should be allowed in cases of rape or incest, provided the abortion was done within 3 days. I dont really know if it should be called abortion, since most of the time it takes sperm a few days to reach the egg. If the egg and sperm hasnt joined together and/or latched onto the uterus wall, its not life yet.

I don't think abortion should be allowed for irresponsible people who go and get knocked up and get abortions mulitple times. Go out and have a good time, sleep around... get pregnant. No abortions for those people.

Ron Paul could be a racist, believes in flying unicorns, and likes pokemon... as long as he doesnt make laws making the rest of us believe in what he believes in or like what he likes or promote racist laws ^^ im ok with it.

Throwback280s
02-09-2012, 11:42 PM
Butchie...now you understand the genius of Ron Paul's strategy on this.

Throwback280s
02-09-2012, 11:48 PM
Butchie...now you understand the genius of Ron Paul's strategy on this.

lucent
02-09-2012, 11:52 PM
I'm still fuzzy on this. OK, you define life as beginning at conception, that would mean abortion is murder. So, I understand, states handle murder - however, and this is where I get lost, even tho states handle murder, they cannot legalize murder, ie say instead of babies they decide we can kill anyone over 65, would the Fed Govt sit silent on this? Ofcourse not, nor should they.

Ron Paul wrote in Liberty Defined that a State could be charged for not upholding a republican form of government.

Throwback280s
02-10-2012, 07:21 AM
From what I understand, by defining life federally as beginning at conception, when the abortion issue was returned to the states, they would need to figure out punishments for taking life in such a fashion. So it would be a de facto national ban on abortion, perhaps with a spectrum of lenient to tough penalties to doctors in different states.