PDA

View Full Version : Project even the states out...

walt
11-12-2007, 05:18 PM
http://www.ronpaulgraphs.com/donors.html

How do we make these states like IA, SC, FL, IL, MI, deep south green too?

shepburn
11-12-2007, 05:19 PM
We haven't started showing TV commercials there.

Don't worry ... I'm sure our money bomb will change that!

mmarcman22
11-12-2007, 05:25 PM
I see it as a big problem because from what I've read, the signatures need to be submitted by Nov. 27, 2007 to get on the ballot.

Richandler
11-12-2007, 05:27 PM
Yah, which sucks because Ron might end up having to spend money to get on teh ballots and as Stephen Colbert pointed out. It's extremely expensive. This could render the last money bomb irrelevant and this is why I protested decemeber 16th. It we may end up not on some ballots and broke.

torchbearer
11-12-2007, 05:30 PM
If you are in a state that requires a petition to get ballot access... go to your Secretary of State's office and pick up a petition and start getting signatures. Best place... in front of walmart. :)

ckhagen
11-12-2007, 05:31 PM
If you are in a state that requires a petition to get ballot access... go to your Secretary of State's office and pick up a petition and start getting signatures. Best place... in front of walmart. :)

Does Florida require this? I thought he was already guaranteed on the ballot in Florida...

Wyurm
11-12-2007, 05:33 PM

I've found that door to door works better. That way you have a higher likelyhood that you get signatures from your precinct. Also it seems people are more willing to sign at their door than when they are trying to shop.

constituent
11-12-2007, 05:37 PM
I've found that door to door works better. That way you have a higher likelyhood that you get signatures from your precinct. Also it seems people are more willing to sign at their door than when they are trying to shop.

canvassing can be fun too you just have to make a project out of it.

Goldwater Conservative
11-12-2007, 06:00 PM
Florida ain't gonna turn deep green on its own. I think it's better to focus on the smaller states and let Florida be affected by the subsequent news coverage.