PDA

View Full Version : Full on Newscorp Protest, Boycott, Write in, Call in campaign to restore Freedom Watch

Blankstare
02-09-2012, 04:17 PM
In this thread, we will compile the names of every News Corp product, publication, show, advertiser, revenue stream... everything.

And then we will systematically drive the price of Newscorp shares into the dirt, until we can afford to buy Fox, or until they restore Freedom Watch.

I don't wanna hear any shit about free markets and how they just didn't have enough viewers. Fox once decided to cancel America's Most Wanted and viewers were outraged, Fox relented. THAT is the Free Market. Show them that this will hurt them financially, and allow them to decide to take the hit. Allow their advertisers to take the hit. Show them we're not messing around.

Begin compiling. Let the Ron Paul bump become the Ron Paul slump. Are you with me? If not, cool, make a thread about how this is a stupid idea. We've got work to do.

Also, we should organize a protest in front of News Corp. I'm in town Feb 24-26. You in?

Blankstare
02-09-2012, 06:21 PM
Hummer GM
econ4u.org
target
motorola
Toyota
American express
Glucerna
Servpro
Red Lobster
Ford