PDA

View Full Version : I need Liberty Oriented guests for my show

AngelClark
02-09-2012, 01:50 PM
I prefer pro-Liberty guests. If you have a project you're working on - send me an email - sussexcountyangel@live.com

I'm on Monday through Friday from 5-7 pm EST and have re-occurring guests every Thursday and Friday night (Thursday is the Liberty Panel and Friday is Economics Night). Guests are on during the 6 pm EST hour and I'm currently booking for March.

So, if you're running for office, want to push a project - let me know (I'm super tired of talking to Statists).

The show airs live on LRN.fm and Ron Paul Radio
You can also download the audio for the show afterwards

Bruno
02-09-2012, 01:54 PM
Hello and welcome, AngelClark. I'm sure you will get some great forum members here to respond with their willingness to be on your show.

Thank you for reaching out to us!

heavenlyboy34
02-09-2012, 02:18 PM
My project isn't huge-I run Musicians and Artists for Ron Paul (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Musicians-and-Artists-for-Ron-Paul/207928082586505). But I have pet issues and lots of opinions. Let me know if I qualify. If so, I'll email you. :o Thanks for your help! :D

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
02-09-2012, 02:25 PM
Hi Angel,
I am Joe and I called into your show from the Eastern Shore of Maryland last night to discuss some activities that our group has planned in the area. I also have some other things in the works I would love to discuss with you.

AngelClark
02-09-2012, 03:25 PM
Let me know if I qualify.

Everyone qualifies, especially since we're all out there to promote Liberty. ;)
Email me