PDA

View Full Version : FBI + DHS: if you like liberty or the gold standard, you may be a terrorist.

unknown
02-09-2012, 07:15 AM
FBI warns of threat from anti-government extremists. (http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/07/us-usa-fbi-extremists-idUSTRE81600V20120207)

The extremists may refuse to pay taxes, defy government environmental regulations and believe the United States went bankrupt by going off the gold standard.

From a report titled "Hot Spots of Terrorism and Other Crimes in the United States, 1970 to 2008": (http://start.umd.edu/start/publications/research_briefs/LaFree_Bersani_HotSpotsOfUSTerrorism.pdf)

Extreme Right-Wing: groups that subscribe to aspects of the following ideals: they are fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation), anti-global, suspicious of centralized federal authority, reverent of individual liberty (especially their right to own guns, be free of taxes), believe in conspiracy theories that involve grave threat to national sovereignty and/or personal liberty and a belief that one’s personal and/or national “way of life” is under attack and is either already lost or that the threat is imminent (sometimes such beliefs are amorphous and vague, but for some the threat is from a specific ethnic, racial, or religious group), and a belief in the need to be prepared for an attack either by participating in paramilitary preparations and training or survivalism. (2011: 26)

Sh*t just got real.

Big Brother is SCARED.

We need to get to get the word out NOW before its illegal to do so.

The_Ruffneck
02-09-2012, 07:25 AM
I think i put myself on the government watch list when i told the government to go F*** itself on the census form i mailed back to them.
Might as well go all out and buy some anti government bumper stickers.

unknown
02-09-2012, 07:28 AM
I think i put myself on the government watch list when i told the government to go F*** itself on the census form i mailed back to them.

You mailed yours back? :p

unknown
02-09-2012, 07:28 AM

You mailed yours back? :p

LiveForHonortune
02-09-2012, 08:07 AM
Refuse to pay taxes, reverence in liberty, the right to bear arms, violent revolution, and believe in gold? Are they talking about the founding fathers? Are they going to dig up their graves and detain them indefinitely then throw their corpses in a gitmo?

Funny how they sell the propaganda that terrorists "hate us for our freedoms" meanwhile the government takes away our freedoms at home then cheer with their special interest buddies throwing federal reserve notes at one another while the FBI are basically saying they literally hate us for our freedoms. No wonder the troops who fight on foreign soil overwhelmingly support Paul. They don't like what they see and they know it's their job to protect us from enemies not just foreign but DOMESTIC as well.

Asking this, FBI;
Look in the mirror.
Do you like what you see?
No feds, YOU ARE THE TERRORISTS!

The_Ruffneck
02-09-2012, 08:13 AM
Does this mean the politicians are right wing extremists because they need to say they will uphold the constitution before they take office?

mosquitobite
02-09-2012, 08:15 AM
I knew this was coming. Why else the need for NDAA indefinite detention TEN YEARS after 9/11???

kathy88
02-09-2012, 09:02 AM

I didn't send mine back, and when the lady came telling me I had to fill it out I threw her off my property, saying "5 people live here, that's ALL you need to know."

No1butPaul
02-09-2012, 09:33 AM
Because of the contraception ruling, A LOT of Americans have joined the ranks of liberty-lovers. Watched this panel last night on C-SPAN. The Catholic church has declared war on this administration and they are not just defending their rights, but necessarily all of our rights under the constitution and our liberty. They say this is not just a catholic issue, but for any religion and even athestists. In other words, the battle being fought is about all about LIBERTY. Recent MSN hitpiece of today indicates this movement is getting strong.

The DHS and FBI is going to have to widen it's net much larger now, but nothing they can do can stop this movement!

Ron Paul REALLY needs to reach out on this issue to let people know, this is NOT just a catholic issue ... it is a freedom and liberty issue.

If you want to check out this video, it is in the C-SPAN video library (I watched this last night, recorded yesterday). Very important to listen to.
THE CATHOLIC INFORMATION CENTER SHANNON
Contesting the HHS Mandate

UPDATE: LINK -- http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/304319-1

FIRES OF LIBERTY ARE BURNING!
"The Obama administration and its allies continue to defend a regulation mandating that Catholics offer and purchase health-insurance plans that violate their consciences. The administration is counting on confusion to keep this from becoming a permanent political wound. But Obama voters — including prominent ones — see this not as an issue about birth control or even abortion (an issue they’ve overlooked in Obama’s case before), but as an issue of religious liberty and the nature of our nation."

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...-101-interview

TruckinMike
02-09-2012, 10:30 AM
Ginsburg joins the party... (http://spectator.org/archives/2012/02/08/justice-ginsburg-should-resign)

http://spectator.org/assets/db/13286522645038.jpg

In a television interview during a visit to Egypt last week, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg seemed to agree. "I would not look to the United States Constitution if I were drafting a constitution in the year 2012." She recommended, instead, the South African Constitution, the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms or the European Convention on Human Rights.

bronxboy10
02-09-2012, 10:34 AM
Wow I can't believe Ginsburg said that...