PDA

View Full Version : Forget about Calling Cops - DONT GET PULLED OVER - Cops Beat Man In Diabetic Coma NV

DamianTV
02-09-2012, 06:01 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2098240/Henderson-police-officer-seen-dashcam-video-brutally-kicking-motorist-suffering-diabetic-shock.html

(Video on Link...)

A driver in diabetic shock was kicked in the head several times in a shocking display of police brutality that won him $158,000 in a lawsuit.

Adam Greene, of Las Vegas, was pulled over at about 4am on October 29, 2010 after a Nevada State Trooper spotted him weaving in traffic.

Mr Greene claimed he was driving that way because he had fallen into diabetic shock.

The dashcam video shows a Nevada state trooper approaching Mr Greene's car with his gun drawn, saying: ‘Don’t move! Hey driver, do not move! Hands up!’

As five cops restrain the man on the ground, a Henderson police officer walks into the shot and kicks Mr Greene in the head five times.

‘Stop resisting, Mother F*****,’ one officer says.

As he is struck, Mr Greene can be heard moaning in agony as the other officers struggle to cuff him.

(continued on link with Vid and Images)

Article continued on link with Video and Images that I dont feel like copying over.

We all know what to do when you need to Call the Cops. One Word: DONT. However, this guy didnt exactly call them. They just pulled him over. Your best defense against a Corrupt Cop that wants to bash your brains in is to not get pulled over to begin with. Unless we are successful in reigning in some measure of control over our Govt, the aggressive mentality of Police towards ordinary people will continue to escalate. They are not held accountable for their actions. They act with impunity towards the average person for things that should not even remotely be considered crimes. They kill your dogs, your Autistic Children, they Tazer your 5 Year Olds. Does anyone think this is going to get any better with anyone but Ron Paul for President?

Krugerrand
02-09-2012, 06:37 AM
+rep for not including the pictures.

This, more than anything else, has led me to ease up on the accelerator.

Anti Federalist
02-09-2012, 07:12 AM
“Stop resisting, motherfucker.”

Wednesday, February 8th, 2012

http://www.theagitator.com/2012/02/08/stop-resisting-motherfucker/

Here is what you’re seeing:

A Highway Patrol trooper enters the scene first, gun drawn, and kicks the driver’s window of Greene’s four-door sedan. After several moments, the trooper opens the door.

The trooper, his gun still raised, then gives Greene conflicting commands. He first tells him not to move, then tells him to come forward.

A second trooper quickly cuffs Greene’s wrist and pulls him from the car, which rolls forward until an officer stops it.

Greene flops to the ground, clearly dazed as five officers rush him. A sixth officer, with Henderson police, enters the frame late and delivers five well-placed kicks to Greene’s face.

“Stop resisting mother (expletive)!” one officer yells.

Greene doesn’t scream until a second Henderson officer knees him in the midsection — and then does it three more times. Greene was later treated for fractured ribs.

Police suspected Greene was intoxicated as he weaved among lanes about 4 a.m. on Oct. 29, 2010, and finally stopped his car near Lake Mead Parkway and Boulder Highway in Henderson.

But that wasn’t the case, which they soon discovered after they searched Greene.

“Call in medical,” one officer says in the video. “We found some insulin in his pocket. … He’s semiconscious.”

“Let’s get medical out here. He’s a diabetic, he’s probably in shock,” the officer later tells dispatch.

Greene’s lawsuit said officers then forced him to stand by a patrol car in handcuffs and blow into a Breathalyzer, despite being injured. Paramedics later arrived and treated him for low blood sugar.

Greene was released without a citation, and officers apologized to him for “beating him up,” the lawsuit said.
Several points:

•This certainly isn’t the first time cops have mistaken diabetic shock for intoxication—and with similar results. We’ve also seen a number of incidents where cops have mistaken epileptic seizures for aggressive behavior, often resulting in a Tasering. The root problem here is the same as that with the cops who mistakenly mistake a bounding or territorial dog with an aggressive one, and then kill it. The cops get excused because they made “honest mistakes.” (Though in this case, the honest mistake ended with mistaking low blood sugar for intoxication.) But that means they haven’t been trained properly. At some point, enough of these stories should have made the news that departments across the country would begin to implement such training. That doesn’t appear to be happening.

•Note that at one point in the video, after they’ve just beaten a helpless man, one cop asks his fellow officers if any of them are hurt.

•Not only were none of these cops criminally charged, every one of them is apparently still protecting and serving the public. The story indicates one seargeant was “disciplined,” but we aren’t allowed to know what that discipline was. The department also claims to have changed some policies in response to the incident. But we aren’t allowed to know exactly what those changes are, either.

•We also aren’t allowed to know the names of any of the officers in the video. This is inexcusable. It seems pretty clear that there’s a culture problem, here. Mistaking a diabetic for a drunk is bad enough. Beating him senseless when he clearly posed no threat is criminal. And yelling “Stop Resisting!” at a man who is clearly not resisting is indicative of a police culture in which excessive force is common enough that the officers know what to say as they’re beating someone to give them cover later. Laughing after you’ve just beaten a man, and after you’ve just discovered he was a diabetic is straight-up pathological. All of which means there’s plenty of reason to doubt this particular department’s internal review process. These officers names need to be released, so journalists and police watchdog groups outside of law enforcement can look into their histories on the job.

•Greene and his family were given a $292,500 settlement, which of course will be funded by taxpayers, not the cops who beat him senseless. This too needs to change. The cops who beat green should be forfeiting a portion of their paychecks to him for the rest of their lives. And those paychecks should preferably be compensation for work other than police work.

He immediately went to a hospital, where he was treated for the broken ribs and the bruises to his hands, neck, face and scalp, the lawsuit said.

One of the harsher moments in the video comes near the end of the clip, when one officer can be heard laughing loudly.

One officer notes that Greene “was not a small guy.” An officer laughs and says, “I couldn’t take him by myself.”

MikeStanart
02-09-2012, 08:22 AM
Not only is it a damned shame that this happened.

But even more so, the settlement amount will be paid for by the taxpayer, not the SCUM who perpetrated this horrible act.

If cops were financially liable, maybe the scum would at least be deterred from doing these atrocities.

jkr
02-09-2012, 08:47 AM
COWARDS the lot of them
who will protect us from these terrorists?

A Son of Liberty
02-09-2012, 08:47 AM
"Guarding you while you sleep."

heavenlyboy34
02-09-2012, 08:57 AM
This sure doesn't make me feel good about government police. Who will guard us from our guardians? :eek:

Krugerrand
02-09-2012, 09:07 AM
This sure doesn't make me feel good about government police. Who will guard us from our guardians? :eek:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?123979-Ron-Paul-s-Rifles-photos-only-please!

thelaibon
02-09-2012, 09:09 AM
Horrible.

JK/SEA
02-09-2012, 10:01 AM
Focus needs to shift to State Legislators and Governors dealing with budgets, and laws need to be changed in States that protect individual police officers from facing lawsuits from families harmed by incidents like in this case posted.

Next time i see Mike Hope, state repub. legislator from my area, who is an active cop in Seattle, i will ask him about promoting this law.

donnay
02-09-2012, 10:21 AM
The other sad thing is if you try to defend yourself, you go to the clink for resisting arrest! God forbid you hit one of the lords and master too. You will be making license plates and furniture for the Prison Industrial Complex for a long time!!

We need to push to get rid of these standing army syndicates!! They are a danger and a menace to society!!

DamianTV
02-09-2012, 02:18 PM

Greene and his family were given a $292,500 settlement, which of course will be funded by taxpayers, not the cops who beat him senseless. This too needs to change. The cops who beat green should be forfeiting a portion of their paychecks to him for the rest of their lives. And those paychecks should preferably be compensation for work other than police work.

This is why there is no sense of accountability for Police Actions.

youngbuck
02-09-2012, 02:28 PM
Authorities said they will not release the names of the officers involved in the incident.

:mad:

bolil
02-09-2012, 02:37 PM
Interesting way to have diabetes mess with your life. Poor guy. Kicked him in the face? Pigs all of em pigs.

I had a dream where a cop broke my arm and split my skull open last night, I wasn't resisting or even doing anything criminal. I was in a coffee shop. weirdest freaking thing... Lucid dream too... felt the blood cover my face and one side of my body go limp couldn't talk. Didn't hurt... I just hope its not one of those deja vu dreams. I think these forums are getting to me lol.

AGRP
02-09-2012, 02:54 PM
Will there ever be personal accountability?

Im tired of paying for other peoples $292,500 tabs.

Lishy
02-09-2012, 04:19 PM
People can become policemen simply too easily. If you pull someone over and it's 4 am, I usually expect a policeman to carry a flashlight, not gun.. And if someone is weaving and they AREN'T drunk, I would ask if they're OK rather than "Stop resisting, Mother F*****".

Actually, in this situation, if I was a policeman, I'd help him get a lift if he was in no condition to drive. By JUST weaving, he technically didn't break any laws, did he? That's a sign of bad health in my opinion, not crime.

The individual should pay, not the tax-payer. Police are supposed to be our friends who protect us, not a thug class of their own!

CaptainAmerica
02-09-2012, 04:23 PM
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljtj3qJm7n1qj7hgjo1_500.jpg

QuickZ06
02-09-2012, 04:42 PM
"Guarding you while you sleep."

This, haha.

I feel like I live in Berlin during the 1930's.......zee papers plz!

satchelmcqueen
02-09-2012, 05:38 PM
this is why i will never be a cop. i was going to do it a few months ago because work is slow. knowing how most cops are i just couldnt really get into the idea, but i had to eat. but thank god ive since changed my mind. i will never treat people the way these cops do. ill never step on peoples rights.

this is why i wont and cant be a cop.

Invi
02-09-2012, 06:02 PM
Oh geez. :c
We go through Henderson every few days, depending on if I'm inventorying a store there or not. Less frequently recently, but.. wow.

Mach
02-11-2012, 04:46 AM
this is why i will never be a cop. i was going to do it a few months ago because work is slow. knowing how most cops are i just couldnt really get into the idea, but i had to eat. but thank god ive since changed my mind. i will never treat people the way these cops do. ill never step on peoples rights.

this is why i wont and cant be a cop.

Maybe you should reconsider, the best way to turn things around is from the inside.... but yes, just be prepared to have to deal with a bunch of criminals (co-workers). ;)

Go rent Serpico and that'll pump you up for the test.

Bruno
02-11-2012, 05:10 AM
Also noteworthy is how none of the officers react in any negative manner to the officer who comes in out of nowhere and kicks him multiple times in the face when four others are already pinning him down. They don't react because they've all either seen or done it before, and they all protect each other. We've seen this many times in arrest videos which proves a pattern of behavior.

"If there were good cops, there'd be no bad cops."

And about the guy who asked his fellow officer, "Anyone hurt?" Yeah, the guy you just kicked in the face, you POS!! Are you worried one of your fellow heroic men in blue hurt his toe kicking a defenseless man repeatedly in the face, ffs?