PDA

View Full Version : 217 Passengers Killed by Pilot Suicide

Ron-Tiger
02-08-2012, 09:02 PM
Excellent find this website:

http://dangerousmother.com/

Edward
02-08-2012, 09:05 PM
This link is better and it is not so spam-like....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EgyptAir_Flight_990

It happened in 1999, btw.

Ron-Tiger
02-08-2012, 09:08 PM
This link is better and it is not so spam-like....
The website owner has posted "world leaders and billionaires are useless". The most important topics and discussions are listed on that website.

Edward
02-08-2012, 09:10 PM
The website owner has posted "world leaders and billionaires are useless". The most important topics and discussions are listed on that website.

Gee, the article about Flight 990 is largely copied from Wikipedia. Time to question authority.

Ron-Tiger
02-08-2012, 09:13 PM
Gee, the article about Flight 990 is largely copied from Wikipedia. Time to question authority.
Who gives information to Wikipedia? I read that anybody can post on Wikipedia.

In the absence of important posters and authors who post Wikipedia and other articles, nobody will read their website.

Bosco Warden
02-08-2012, 09:14 PM
LOL, poor Ron-Tiger two posts and has already been red flagged.

Ron-Tiger
02-08-2012, 09:17 PM
LOL, poor Ron-Tiger two posts and has already been red flagged.
I think Ron Paul's popularity is falling. So I registered here. Just read what that intelligent website owner has written for Barack Obama. He says that Obama is responsible for the sinking of giant 290 meters cruise ship some days back.

Bosco Warden
02-08-2012, 09:33 PM
I think Ron Paul's popularity is falling. So I registered here. Just read what that intelligent website owner has written for Barack Obama. He says that Obama is responsible for the sinking of giant 290 meters cruise ship some days back.

Well this forum isnt really any indication of Dr. Paul's popularity or lack there of.

Also this election is about integrity and principle. Believe me my life would be much simpler had I just kept watching the boob tube and voted accordingly.

Feel free to post what you want to. The website, for me is hard to read. Its reminds me of Sorcha Faal.

Ron-Tiger
02-08-2012, 09:38 PM
The website, for me is hard to read. Its reminds me of Sorcha Faal.
Mercedes Cars are better than ferrari cars. Please do not give importance to appearance of the website.

dvalukis
02-08-2012, 09:41 PM
Where's the Ban-Hammer?

Tinnuhana
02-08-2012, 09:43 PM
Did this airplane take off from Boston? There was one that took off from Boston and crashed into the Atlantic. The pilot was also saying something about Allah. I often remembered that after 9/11 and wondered about it but couldn't remember the date or details.

Ron-Tiger
02-08-2012, 09:45 PM
Where's the Ban-Hammer?
I think you don't want Ron Paul to be President of USA in 2012. I have supported Ron Paul to highest level possible. Why do you want ban-hammer here?

Ron-Tiger
02-08-2012, 09:57 PM
Did this airplane take off from Boston? There was one that took off from Boston and crashed into the Atlantic. The pilot was also saying something about Allah. I often remembered that after 9/11 and wondered about it but couldn't remember the date or details.
There was another "air crash investigation" program where the one of the off-duty pilots of Fedex (not sure) boarded the Fedex cargo plane. He tried to hijack the plane by seriously assaulting the only 2 pilots with hammers and spear-gun. The 2 pilots were former air-force pilots so they fought back and took over the controls of the plane.

The plan of hijacker pilot was to crash the big plane on to 10 to 15 Fedex planes standing on the airport. The large underground fuel tank was below the large planes resting on the airport. That was a serious situation but the good pilots fought back.

Travlyr
02-08-2012, 10:01 PM
Ron-Tiger? Really? That's your handle now? LOL.

PaulStandsTall
02-08-2012, 10:14 PM
That website is horrid. Jeez, at least install wordpress. This isn't 1995.

Furthermore, there is an page about buying silver for $400/oz that is verbatim a thread a few days back in the Sound Money forum. Ripoff artists abound.

COpatriot
02-08-2012, 11:09 PM
Buh-bye Fire11.