PDA

View Full Version : Look at this list of what defines a "terrorist:"

cdc482
02-08-2012, 04:24 PM
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/02/ter%C2%B7ror%C2%B7ist-noun-anyone-who-disagrees-with-the-government-2.html

For example, the following is considered terrorism or suspected terrorism in modern America:

Protesting anything
Questioning war (even though war reduces our national security; and see this)
Criticizing the government’s targeting of innocent civilians with drones (although killing innocent civilians with drones is one of the main things which increases terrorism. And see this)
Asking questions about pollution (even at a public Congressional hearing?)
Liking online privacy
Paying cash at an Internet cafe
Asking questions about Wall Street shenanigans
Supporting Ron Paul or being a libertarian
Being anti-tax, anti-regulation or for the gold standard
Holding gold
Creating alternative currencies
Stocking up on more than 7 days of food
Investigating factory farming

I've done the stuff in bold, and I don't participate in factory farming. I am a terrorist.

I hate these wars. I am strongly considering moving to Canada. It would hurt to leave my family, but I can't stand that 20% of my work is being stolen and used to kill people in the Middle East.

Jlasoon
02-08-2012, 04:31 PM
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/02/ter%C2%B7ror%C2%B7ist-noun-anyone-who-disagrees-with-the-government-2.html

I hate these wars. I am strongly considering moving to Canada. It would hurt to leave my family, but I can't stand that 20% of my work is being stolen and used to kill people in the Middle East.

Funny, I moved from Canada to Florida because I was sick of paying 40% towards everyone else's health care cost. If you think taxes are bad in states, wait until you get up there. The nanny state up there knows know bounds.

cdc482
02-08-2012, 04:32 PM
Funny, I moved from Canada to Florida because I was sick of paying 40% towards everyone else's health care cost. If you think taxes are bad in states, wait until you get up there. The nanny state up there knows know bounds.

I know, but I'd rather my money go to that than to war, and I don't want to move toooo far from my family.

eduardo89
02-08-2012, 04:32 PM

And PST and GST...

alucard13mmfmj
02-08-2012, 04:33 PM
its an endless, perpetual cycle. we give tax to bomb middle east because of pissed people became terrorists. terrorists wants to hurt USA to stop the bombing, but we bomb them anyways with tax dollars.

terrorist = cause of war
war = creates terrorists

from the terrorsit's eyes.. the US people are as guilty as the crooks in washington. WE, the people, supposed to have the power to stop this.

why the f**k are we honoring the 3,000 people who died in 9/11 by killing, injuring, displacing millions of innocent people in the middle east?? we honor their deaths by creating death. it like if terrorist kills 1 innocent american... USA kills 1000 innocent muslims.

cdc482
02-08-2012, 04:35 PM
and then people don't show up to the polls to stop the bloodshed!!!

specialK
02-08-2012, 04:50 PM

The sales tax sucks and being an employee also sucks. Owning your own business is the way to go and significantly reduces your overall tax burden. Everyday I am amazed at why anyone would work for someone else here.

Jlasoon
02-08-2012, 04:51 PM
why the f**k are we honoring the 3,000 people who died in 9/11 by killing, injuring, displacing millions of innocent people in the middle east??

This is similar to the point I brought up with my professor a few weeks ago. In the 11 years since 9/11, 176,000+ Americans have been killed by fellow Americans (murdered). Using that same logic, we should in essence declare war on our inner cities and honor thy victims. The stupidity of these elongated wars make no sense economically, politically, and for safety reason. I mean all u have to do is read Sun Tzu to realize how f$&?ed up everything is.

specialK
02-08-2012, 04:56 PM

For example, the following is considered terrorism or suspected terrorism in modern America:

Protesting anything
Questioning war (even though war reduces our national security; and see this)
Criticizing the government’s targeting of innocent civilians with drones (although killing innocent civilians with drones is one of the main things which increases terrorism. And see this)
Asking questions about pollution (even at a public Congressional hearing?)
Liking online privacy
Paying cash at an Internet cafe
Asking questions about Wall Street shenanigans
Supporting Ron Paul or being a libertarian
Being anti-tax, anti-regulation or for the gold standard
Holding gold
Creating alternative currencies
Stocking up on more than 7 days of food
Investigating factory farming

I've done the stuff in bold, and I don't participate in factory farming. I am a terrorist.

Not mentioned in the list is attempting to use a cell phone at the border. I almost had a gun pulled on me last time I tried that by DHS.

alucard13mmfmj
02-08-2012, 04:59 PM
.. millions dead/missing/displaced... +10years.. 4 trillion dollars in debt...

When you bring up these things, people say you are unpatriotic or disrespecting the 9/11 victims or go back to [insert country]. It is very frustrating. If more than half of the USA dislike the current war(s), they sure aren't voting that way.

And dang, my grammar is horrible.

goldpants
02-08-2012, 05:01 PM
I'm a terrorist...Boo!

Did I scare you?

02-08-2012, 07:22 PM
Uh, Canadian troops are in Afghanistan. Moving there wouldn't stop your tax money from supporting the war.

dillo
02-08-2012, 07:38 PM
I agree but part of me saya no, this is my country and its my duty to make it a better place. One thing ill never understand is how people refuse to question governnent reports when they provide answers with citations that are secret.