PDA

View Full Version : The Scariest Video I have ever seen

The Binghamton Patriot
02-08-2012, 03:56 PM
This should scare the daylights out of anyone.

NEVER TALK TO , ACKNOWLEDGE, OR HELP POLICE. STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFjQKcwbTdY&feature=youtu.be

TheAmazingJimmy
02-08-2012, 04:24 PM
If I see this happening, I will do everything I can to stop it, I will employ everything within me to stop these evil sick disgusting animals.

No Free Beer
02-08-2012, 05:01 PM
bump

Lucille
02-08-2012, 06:28 PM
It is disturbing.

http://billstclair.com/blog/images/protect-and-serve-318x500.jpg

Seraphim
02-08-2012, 06:55 PM
The 2 incidents that sent me into a rage were;

1) Cop car drives over a person, 6 or so cops then proceed to beat the shit out of the person on the ground, already almost unable to move FROM GETTING RUN OVER BY THE COP CAR

2) the car accident where the driver flew out of the car, cops 5-6 of them proceed to beat the shit of out another already immobile person.

Unreal.

They should be tried for attempted murder.

Czolgosz
02-08-2012, 07:02 PM
If I see this happening, I will do everything I can to stop it, I will employ everything within me to stop these evil sick disgusting animals.

I appreciate your words, as I'm sure most of us here feel the same way. But...no you won't.

Nobody will. Nobody does. It's one of the reason why their disgust for us grows and thusly their treatment of us gets worse. They hate us more and more because no matter how many people are around, nobody will stop them.

Seraphim
02-08-2012, 07:03 PM
No. You'll be shot, killed and thrown into a garbage heap.

RECORD THEM.

LibertasPraesidium
02-08-2012, 07:09 PM
That video, and this may sound weird, but it made me cry. I watched the whole thing but the first scene made my soul scream. I cannot shake the feeling, but will eventually. I value my life very much, and it being violated like that would well i guess i wouldnt feel anything afterwards id be dead.

But While I am alive I will strive to make this nation a place where things like that do not happen. I do not know the surrounding events of the first clip but it seemed completely out of place the violence so abhorrent. It has been a very long journey, but I have finally reached the point of being disgusted with violence. I will defend myself and my family, and currently serving in the National Guard has made me very wary of being deployed and ordered to shoot.

Maybe it is just me, and I am over reacting but this should not be happening. Not in America

Diurdi
02-08-2012, 07:13 PM
And if you try to intervene, you pretty much have to be prepared that all them may pull their guns and try to kill you.

Few are prepared to die/kill all the cops. Probably not worth it either.

Czolgosz
02-08-2012, 07:18 PM
And if you try to intervene, you pretty much have to be prepared that all them may pull their guns and try to kill you.

Few are prepared to die/kill all the cops. Probably not worth it either.

It is, however, in the slaves power and abilities to change this at any point they collectively decide.

Bosco Warden
02-08-2012, 07:20 PM
I am very upset over this, but this happened over a decade ago, and if the sheep want to drink the milk STILL, I say they should be given it for free.

I am tired of hearing about, what essentially this story is saying Americans are STUPID.

I don't wear a cape, and I'm not a super hero. Fuck'em.

Kodaddy
02-08-2012, 07:30 PM
I thought it was going to be a video of the Obama inauguration...

DamianTV
02-09-2012, 06:26 AM
Recording the Police is a Dangerous but Necessary Action to ensure the Balance of Power.

"Rodney King is a Daily Event now"

---

EDIT

Since the Video was not Embedded, I'll go ahead and embed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFjQKcwbTdY

vechorik
02-09-2012, 06:46 AM
What's the best video app for my Iphone?

Yieu
02-09-2012, 07:58 AM
"If the people are not ... [half a minute of acting retarded] If the people are not doing what the police say, then I think the police have a right to beat them." -- Crazy fascist chick in a video response

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paec9iTF7P8