PDA

View Full Version : The short-term trader and unemployed bozo thread

rodent
11-12-2007, 03:28 PM

RP4ME
11-12-2007, 03:49 PM
Cant really help you - not a trader......yet! But I think the market will be pretty schizo form here on out.....so great for traders like you to pocket some good cash! I dont think anything is what it seems in these mkts....its seems liek a big mirage....

Brave of you to be shorting given your unemplye status .....:o) Must have dome well already!

Do you work in teh Financial industry?

Smiley Gladhands
11-12-2007, 04:55 PM
I'm currently moving to cash and waiting to buy more gold. I've bought SPY puts here and there for the past couple of months, but didn't have any during this market downturn....d'oh. I'm thinking about buying the QID but I'd rather do it on a 2-3 day market rally....so far I've been thinking about that one for a few days.

All of that is to hedge out my long positions...some base metals, some precious metals, ag, shipping....but I'm trimming all those becase I don't really like the way the economy looks...either we're going into a recession or we've got a lot more inflation coming....I'm trying to protect from either one but I'm only doing a so-so job recently since I haven't had the time to take advantage of short-term opportunities.

Gold seems safest to me, so I'm getting antsy to buy some more.

rodent
11-12-2007, 05:00 PM

rodent
11-12-2007, 05:01 PM