PDA

View Full Version : Total Collapse - The Build up to World War 3

jmdrake
02-08-2012, 01:28 PM
Interesting video of what the future may hold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_KAj8O8qes&feature=g-vrec&context=G25322d2RVAAAAAAAAAQ

Acala
02-08-2012, 02:38 PM
Maybe. The future is MUCH harder to predict than this video indicates.

RickyJ
02-08-2012, 02:54 PM
Alright, much of what this guy says is true, but it is not just about money like he says it is, it is about something even more important to them than just money, it is about power and control of the whole world. There were three world wars planned in the late 1800s by them, so far the first two have happened exactly like they planned it and the third one is so far shaping up as planned as well. Stopping them won't be easy because they have the majority of people and the prince of this world on their side. Only God almighty can stop this from occurring.

cheapseats
02-08-2012, 02:59 PM
Cannon Fodder = HELL NO!! WE WON'T GO!!

Taxpayers + Significant Others = NO WAY!! WE WON'T PAY!!

RickyJ
02-08-2012, 03:15 PM
Cannon Fodder = HELL NO!! WE WON'T GO!!

Taxpayers + Significant Others = NO WAY!! WE WON'T PAY!!

You won't have to go anywhere for the third world war, it is coming right here to America. And they don't care if you pay or not, they don't need or want your money anymore, they want you dead.

Bosco Warden
02-08-2012, 03:43 PM
Its not a total loss, I already have a nice piece of BLM land I am going to be claiming.

Lets do this. The herd needs to be culled anyways.

cheapseats
02-08-2012, 04:26 PM
You won't have to go anywhere for the third world war, it is coming right here to America. And they don't care if you pay or not, they don't need or want your money anymore, they want you dead.

I won't have to go, period. It is precisely 18-to-29 year old males who should be UP IN ARMS over this.

You don't have to tell ME that drone "efficiencies" antiquate Conventional Warfare. I'M one of the people who keeps saying DON'T FRET ABOUT THIS! FRET ABOUT THAT! DON'T LOOK OVER THERE! LOOK OVER HERE!

Premier among pressing problems is #JobsCreation. If #War is what is needed to utilize-I-mean-emply Unskilled Labor, by God, to #War we'll go. And don't think for one minute that PLENTY of longtime Unemployed won't enlist. If ENOUGH won't enlist, #Draft, what the hell.

YEARS ago, "China Experts" (American) warned that China's gigantic unattached male population poses a specific threat, in that MARCHING THEM OFF TO WAR is the single most expeditious resolution to the dilemma.

SINO-SOVIET ring any bells?

RickyJ
02-08-2012, 09:40 PM
Its not a total loss, I already have a nice piece of BLM land I am going to be claiming.

You sound like Santorum. Lots of people may be sheep, but I don't want to see 6 billion people blow away to please the elite.

Seraphim
02-08-2012, 09:42 PM
If you are even a bit serious, you're a fucking psychopath.

Fuck yourself, you cowardly piece of shit.

Lishy
02-08-2012, 09:56 PM
Total world domination and dictatorship does not work. It is WE who they give the guns to, and it is WE who enforce their laws. Unless they can control us with robots, then the idea of conquering the world and enslaving a population simply does not work, because people would someday rise up under such a hypothetical scenario.

cheapseats
02-09-2012, 01:23 PM
Total world domination and dictatorship does not work.

You know this. I know this. It stands to Reason that the richest and most powerful people on earth know this.

The big bucks are in the PERPETUAL part of war, not in swift or final victories.

SWIFT would be quite unwelcome by a truly frightening number of Shareholders.

It is WE who they give the guns to, and it is WE who enforce their laws. Unless they can control us with robots, then the idea of conquering the world and enslaving a population simply does not work, because people would someday rise up under such a hypothetical scenario.

Can't come too soon for me, but shopping mall parking lots warn against holding my breath.

John F Kennedy III
02-09-2012, 01:47 PM
If you are even a bit serious, you're a fucking psychopath.

Fuck yourself, you cowardly piece of shit.

Lol WHAT THE FUCK? There are so many people that truly do not deserve to draw breath. Sheeple are not only a danger to themselves. They are a legitimate danger to others as well. I'm sorry, but if after being shown the evidence, you are still spewing filth about how great and just the establishment is, it's time for you to go, you're brain does not function at a level for me or the rest of society to be safe.

Shane Harris
02-09-2012, 01:58 PM
I posted this video in April of last year lol http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?290060-our-future-and-world-war-3

John F Kennedy III
02-09-2012, 02:04 PM
I posted this video in April of last year lol http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?290060-our-future-and-world-war-3

+ rep

3kgt
02-09-2012, 02:14 PM
Only God almighty can stop this from occurring.
No offense but he isn't coming to our rescue any time soon.
We can and will stop it, its our JOB as the people who are aware.

And IMO while many of the Sheeple do not appreciate our efforts and actually are negative towards us its our job to fight for their rights too.
We're all humans and without a little understanding for each other we're nothing..