PDA

View Full Version : Recent Video - Barack Obama Afraid of, or Scared of, or copying, Ron Paul??

FreeTraveler
02-08-2012, 08:25 AM
I recently saw a video that highlighted things that Barack Obama is doing, like consolidating govt departments and scaling back the military, that argued these things were being done because he now sees Ron Paul as a serious threat to his re-election.

I've searched all the terms I can think of, here and on YouTube, and can't find it.

Can anybody point me in the right direction? Thanks!

jmdrake
02-08-2012, 08:41 AM
Well Panetta's announcement of a pullout from Afghanistan next year (after the election of course) could be an attempt to shore up the antiwar vote before they wake up and vote for Paul in open primaries.

FreeTraveler
02-08-2012, 08:44 AM
Yes, but what I'm looking for is a video that directly addressed the changes Obama is making in the context of Ron Paul being a threat to his re-election. I know I watched it, and I know I first saw it referenced in a thread here at RPF.

Anybody???

Bueller??

sailingaway
02-08-2012, 08:44 AM
I agree with this and find it amusing.

I still want Ron to win, though....:p

Obama won't keep it up after the election, we already know how he 'governs'.

I don't remember seeing the video, though.

FreeTraveler
02-08-2012, 09:17 AM
Thanks, Sailing. I'll bump it again, I'm sure somebody will remember it.

milo10
02-08-2012, 09:37 AM
I recently saw a video that highlighted things that Barack Obama is doing, like consolidating govt departments and scaling back the military, that argued these things were being done because he now sees Ron Paul as a serious threat to his re-election.

If he is doing anything, it is because of shifts in voter sentiment, not because he is worried about Ron Paul being his opponent.