PDA

View Full Version : Alaska, Idaho, North Dakota, Vermont, maybe Puerto Rico- All or Nothing

goldpants
02-08-2012, 07:50 AM
I am looking at the list of upcoming states after Maine, Michigan and Arizona and the states listed in the title are the next states to vote where we have any shot as of now. Unless things change dramatically in the weeks ahead, we need to grab ours. The establishment candidates are splitting states and we need to focus our resources as they will too. I know people in the states not mentioned, that are coming may not like this approach but it seems like our only shot at salvaging delegates and electability. AK, gets little attention from the establishments and they could warm up to the maverick that pays them love. ID may be Mormon heavy but they are also libertarian heavy, let's use serious resources there and see how the votes fall, Mitt may still be wounded by then. ND loves liberty, RP polls well there, time and money spent there could play well. VT is an open primary, they could embrace the maverick fighting for civil liberties and could be inspired by strong showing in NH and ME. PR is out there for the taking, non-interventionist philosophy could sell well along with a few other hot topics that the establishment candidates have long ignored. What are your thoughts guys? I don't claim to know all but I am just trying to figure out best use of funds, time and electability and I would like other's perceptions.

P.S. Washington is a few days before super Tuesday and I do think resources should be used there and hopefully our wealthy internet friends of liberty have some efforts planned there. We did well there last time and it is home to many Libertarians.

Drex
02-08-2012, 07:54 AM
I love Alaska

malkusm
02-08-2012, 07:59 AM
Don't forget about Washington

goldpants
02-08-2012, 08:11 AM
Don't forget about Washington

just remembered that thanks will add