PDA

View Full Version : NEW VIDEO: A Wake Up Call... Please watch

tradgedyandhope
02-08-2012, 06:34 AM
This is my latest video, again it does not feature Ron Paul. Although I am working on one at the moment, which will be released soon. This video how ever is meant to be above politics, although the video will resonate with Ron Paul and his message. It is really a message for all of humanity. I really hope you enjoy, as I spent quite a while making this video. Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1_BEM-wPSE

Direct link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1_BEM-wPSE

Edu
02-08-2012, 07:01 AM
The banks are a big problem, that needs to be in there.

And it's too slow and drawn out. Hope you wanted honest opinions.

The quality is good though and I would say "production" looks high quality.

Please post the regular youtube link along with the embedded so that youtube users can "like" the video easier.

My 2 cents...

tradgedyandhope
02-08-2012, 07:04 AM
Ok will do!

tradgedyandhope
02-08-2012, 07:07 AM
I was trying to go beyond that to peoples human side. I have made many videos about the banks.. But knowledge like that will only get you so far.. People must wake up to the fact that we are all one people... I did not want to taint the video with anything political or to do with the monetary system. Purely just appealing to peoples humanity.. People may look into those things in their own time.. People get sick of that sort of thing being thrown in their face all the time.. This video was not going for anything to do with banks. But I thank you for your contribution

Moebedda
02-08-2012, 07:11 AM
I noticed that you watched the video "2012 - A Message of Hope" That video changed my life.

tradgedyandhope
02-08-2012, 07:18 AM
Yes! It inspired me to make this! Such an amazing video!

Moebedda
02-08-2012, 07:19 AM
What do you use to create videos? This is something that has always interested me. Good job on the video by the way.

tradgedyandhope
02-08-2012, 04:53 PM
I use adobe after effects for the motion graphics and then put it all together in Power Director :)