PDA

View Full Version : CSPAN Poll:.

AngryCanadian
02-08-2012, 03:13 AM
Rick Can he win the GOP nomination?

hxxp://www.facebook.com/CSPAN

Rick Santorum sweeps tonight (Missouri, Minnesota, and Colorado). Can he win the Republican nomination? YES or NO?

94 Yes

88 No

nobody's_hero
02-08-2012, 03:19 AM
Well, to be honest, I believe he can win the nomination, and that's the problem. lol.

AngryCanadian
02-08-2012, 04:28 AM
He wont win the general lol.

millercards
02-08-2012, 04:51 AM
Voted.

And then proceeded in adding all of the Pro-Santorum people as friends.

Now they will get to see my Ron Paul Spam Bombs!

SCOTUSman
02-08-2012, 04:53 AM
Voted.

Spamming them won't move them.

millercards
02-08-2012, 04:57 AM
Maybe we'll get into some arguments.

I'm not saying it's a ground-breaking effort.

Just sharing to give you guys smiles.

SCOTUSman
02-08-2012, 05:11 AM
Maybe we'll get into some arguments.

I'm not saying it's a ground-breaking effort.

Just sharing to give you guys smiles.

haha thanks :)

AngryCanadian
02-08-2012, 05:19 AM
Voted.

Just debate them, spamming wont get there vote.

noxnoctum
02-08-2012, 05:32 AM
I thought it was mathematically impossible for him to win the nomination due to not being on all the ballots?

SCOTUSman
02-08-2012, 05:37 AM
I thought it was mathematically impossible for him to win the nomination due to not being on all the ballots?

That would be false.

Kingfisher
02-08-2012, 05:44 AM
CAN he win?

Never underestimate the ignorance of the American people!

noxnoctum
02-08-2012, 05:45 AM
He would get annihilated in the general though, that's for sure.

Crystallas
02-08-2012, 05:46 AM
I doubt he would win the nomination, but if by some establishment hoax, he does..... it makes a 3rd party win easier for Ron.

Paul Or Nothing II
02-08-2012, 05:49 AM

Just debate them, spamming wont get there vote.

I second this, if you want to convert them then talk & discuss (politely & if they're being an ass, just move on, don't argue) but if not then spamming them will only make them angry & increase the probability that they won't vote Paul when Santorum drops out!

fatjohn
02-08-2012, 05:53 AM
I thought it was mathematically unlikely for him to win the nomination due to not being on all the ballots?

Fixed it.

denny
02-08-2012, 06:13 AM
3 more states added to the list of states "you should dare not visit" :)

SCOTUSman
02-08-2012, 06:17 AM
If Santorum can replicate this in other places...and Paul does well in caucus states...Gingrich stays in for a while...we could very well have a brokered convention....for better or worse

MikeStanart
02-08-2012, 06:49 AM
3 more states added to the list of states "you should dare not visit" :)

Hey, Minnesota gave Paul 27%!

Just avoid the other 45%

sailingaway
02-08-2012, 06:54 AM

If he won it would be at a brokered convention which I don't see happening, but it could. He IS establishment in a way Bachmann never was. He was Number 3 in the Senate as part of the Bush administration leadership there and the architect of the K street project matching Senators with lobbyists. If establishment thought he was their trojan horse to the base, who knows? But it would be at a brokered convention because there are too many states which won't touch him, California and New York being two.

But he has a bad history, he just wasn't vetted because his moment in the sun wasn't long enough. I don't know what will happen with him.

NOTE THERE IS A QUESTION ON THE SAME FACEBOOK PAGE ABOUT WHETHER RON SHOULD GO ALL THE WAY TO CONVENTION

JimInNY
02-08-2012, 07:19 AM

I started doing my "Today's Simple Truth:" status updates recently.

I pick out some issue that RP speaks about, and then post it without mentioning RP, like: "You cannot get out of a debt crisis by borrowing and spending more."

I don't know if it works yet, but I do know that more people seem to like those than generic RP posts.

JimInNY
02-08-2012, 08:27 AM
An example to what I said above:

Jim Crispino
Today's Simple Truth: You don't make friends by bombing people.
Like · · Unfollow Post · Share · about an hour ago

Rayn: I can see how you intimidate a lot of people. Yet, if you stop and listen to the "why" a lot of it makes sense. I didn't say I agree with everything, but today's simple truth is a good one, LOL.
about a minute ago · Like