PDA

View Full Version : Official: I Met The Legendary Matt Collins Thread

cpike
02-08-2012, 12:28 AM
I just wanted to say Thank You tonight to everyone who worked so hard for Ron here in Minnesota. It was my first caucus and and manged to be elected delegate as well as Precinct Chair in a Santorum stacked precinct.

I know I'm missing some but huge thank you to those who helped me, Marianne, Jeff, Matt, Corey, Reilly, and of course, then Legend Matt Collins!!! You all did a great job, but its not done yet. We need to get all 40 delegate for Ron, as well as continuing the push in other states!!!

Anyways here's a terrible picture of me (though maybe Matt just maybe make me look bad) as well as the Dr. Himself!

https://p.twimg.com/AlHDEyICEAAtyDr.jpg

http://distilleryimage2.instagram.com/94c0cd60520b11e18bb812313804a181_7.jpg

The One
02-08-2012, 12:32 AM
If he wore your tie, he would trip on it.

unknown
02-08-2012, 12:33 AM
Like a BOSS. Great job patriot.

Maximus
02-08-2012, 12:46 AM
These threads have brought me from depression to celebration

Bruno
02-08-2012, 12:53 AM
+ rep, exciting night, great job on being a delegate!

I, too, am in two of the same clubs as you. :)

Why was that dude turning his back on Ron Paul while he was speaking? - rep to that guy.

cpike
02-08-2012, 12:55 AM
+ rep, exciting night, great job on being a delegate!

I, too, am in two of the same clubs as you. :)

Why was that dude turning his back on Ron Paul while he was speaking? - rep to that guy.

Thank You! I think he was security, but I can't be certain, he was like that the whole speech.

Bruno
02-08-2012, 12:58 AM
Thank You! I think he was security, but I can't be certain, he was like that the whole speech.

Ah, then if so, forgiven. :)

Razmear
02-08-2012, 01:37 AM
Congrats!
btw, did Matt show you where he hides his bucket of gold?

Indy Vidual
02-08-2012, 01:46 AM
Matt helps make Ron look taller. :)

Matt Collins
02-08-2012, 05:25 PM
I just wanted to say Thank You tonight to everyone who worked so hard for Ron here in Minnesota. It was my first caucus and and manged to be elected delegate as well as Precinct Chair in a Santorum stacked precinct.

I know I'm missing some but huge thank you to those who helped me, Marianne, Jeff, Matt, Corey, Reilly, and of course, then Legend Matt Collins!!! You all did a great job, but its not done yet. We need to get all 40 delegate for Ron, as well as continuing the push in other states!!!

Anyways here's a terrible picture of me (though maybe Matt just maybe make me look bad) as well as the Dr. Himself!

Congrats! And thanks for all of YOUR hard work. But remember, we're just getting started