PDA

View Full Version : Newt Gingrich Does anyone else LOVE seeing Gingrich with 0 Delegates in Minnesota?

AngelClark
02-07-2012, 11:34 PM
If you want to do some sharing with people that it's the number of delegates that matter here's a piece I wrote.

http://exm.nr/wbXhz6

Everyone seems to forget that Gingrich and Santorum will not have access to 567 delegates. Every delegate they win is one less than Romney gets.

The 40th REPUBLICAN NATIONAL CONVENTION will have a total of 2,286 delegates, with 1,144 (a majority) necessary in order for a Presidential or Vice-Presidential candidate to be nominated.

And Ron Paul gets delegates
Like a boss ;)

The_Ruffneck
02-08-2012, 04:35 AM
Everyone seems to forget that Gingrich and Santorum will not have access to 567 delegates. Every delegate they win is one less than Romney gets.
[/B]

And Ron Paul gets delegates
Like a boss ;)
Good point.
What is Pauls projected delegate total for Minnesota?

Student Of Paulism
02-08-2012, 04:56 AM
Yea, but the flip side to that is Newt got 2 delegates in CO, while Paul got just 1

Also, im seeing Newt got 1 delegate in MN too.

Ron picked up 5, Newt got 3, not really a complete blowout.

Mark37snj
02-08-2012, 05:11 AM
:D

BuddyRey
02-08-2012, 06:06 AM
Yes, I too love seeing Gingrich pull his pseudo-sincere, faux-conservative used car salesman routine and fail miserably.

BTW Angel, awesome job on the radio show! I listen on LRN.fm a lot.

AngelClark
02-08-2012, 01:48 PM
Thanks Buddy :) I appreciate that! LRN is so much fun! They have a great bunch of hosts there.

Everyone really cares about promoting liberty, which is awesome.

seapilot
02-08-2012, 03:45 PM
The real wealth for the nomination is in delegates.

LatinsforPaul
02-08-2012, 03:49 PM
Yea, but the flip side to that is Newt got 2 delegates in CO, while Paul got just 1

Also, im seeing Newt got 1 delegate in MN too.

Ron picked up 5, Newt got 3, not really a complete blowout.

Those delegates have NOT been picked yet. Those figures are only estimates by the media. Learn more about the delegate process here...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?346522-PDF-Delegate-information-for-ALL-50-states!-Wondering-about-your-state-look-no-further!

Edward
02-08-2012, 03:51 PM
Everyone seems to forget that Gingrich and Santorum will not have access to 567 delegates.

RPF folklore. For people who frequently ask others to questions what they see and hear in the media, I have a feeling that we are going to look back at Doug Wead's assertion and feel pretty naive. Someday before I die, I would like a second source and some math on this figure.