PDA

View Full Version : Get the Dec 16th money bomb on OTHER sites

Sematary
11-12-2007, 02:30 PM
Anything OTHER than RP sites because all the RP sites will already have it linked. As an idea - here is what I did on my old site (which I still have access to) which gets about 10,000 visitors a week:
http://www.doomwadstation.com

We REALLY need to get this out to the rest of the internet in any way we can.

Bruehound
11-12-2007, 03:11 PM
Could our talented grassroots web people take a page from the campaign and get some sort of widget thingy promoting the Tea Party so website owners can use it?

Sematary
11-12-2007, 03:19 PM
Could our talented grassroots web people take a page from the campaign and get some sort of widget thingy promoting the Tea Party so website owners can use it?

awesome idea

Btw - I've already posted in the forums on usadaily and on a liberty minded site I contacted the blog admin asking for his help. Come on folks - need some help to promote this thing. Now that the Philly Rally is over, this is my project (promoting this event) till we get there!

Sematary
11-12-2007, 03:20 PM
comment on my story on usadaily here:
http://www.usadaily.net/tech/story/help-make-history-for-Ron-Paul-on-Dece

The more the merrier! :)

theoddmonkey
11-12-2007, 04:05 PM

I emailed Trevor about this... I am a flash developer and could work on it if it turns out to be feasible.

ClayTrainor
11-12-2007, 04:07 PM
I emailed Trevor about this... I am a flash developer and could work on it if it turns out to be feasible.

that would be amazing man.

jwilson
11-12-2007, 04:20 PM
I would love to put a tea party widget on my site!

theoddmonkey
11-12-2007, 04:45 PM
Unfortunately, after talking with Trevor, the flash widget idea would apparently pose some security issues with Feedburner (who manages the subscriptions). I'm not sure an easy way around it but I'll keep thinking.

Sematary
11-12-2007, 11:36 PM
In the meantime - if you own a website or know someone who does - get them to put up a banner or something which is linked to the teaparty07.com website!