PDA

View Full Version : December 16 money bomb and Peter Schiff

Sematary
11-12-2007, 02:19 PM
I emailed him with this:

Hello sir,

First, I would like to thank you for all you have done to help us to get Ron Paul nominated so far. Now, I would like to ask for additional assistance. As you are aware, the Nov 5 event went off like clockwork and we were able to garner immense amounts of PR for Ron Paul from that date. Then, we held a rally that NBC estimates at 5000 on a chilly and overcast day. This, combined with Nov 5 really got us alot of press. Now, we need to put him over the top and many of us (activists) believe that December 16 can be the event that does just that. We are hoping to raise a one day total of 10 million dollars (or more). That is why I am writing you. With your email list and contacts in the financial sectory, I believe you have the ability to really help us make this a date to be remembered in American politics - simply by doing what you have already done - email and speak out in the press. Would you be willing to do that? Here is the website for this newest donation event:
http://www.teaparty07.com/

Any assistance you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou so much for your support of Ron Paul and the ideals of freedom and liberty.

Yours truly

Bob Larkin

Shink
11-12-2007, 02:27 PM
Any news of his reply would be appreciated. Congrats on the Philly Rally. Maybe another rally slightly before Xmas is in order somewhere--we now know the power moneybomb+rally has...

Sematary
11-12-2007, 02:28 PM
Any news of his reply would be appreciated. Congrats on the Philly Rally. Maybe another rally slightly before Xmas is in order somewhere--we now know the power moneybomb+rally has...

I believe that the campaign, at this point, REALLY needs to concentrate on Iowa, NH, Nevada, etc... I rally in ANY of those states when he is already planning on travelling there would be awesome! That would at least give you a shot of having him speak.

aksmith
11-12-2007, 02:29 PM
I emailed him with this:

Hello sir,

First, I would like to thank you for all you have done to help us to get Ron Paul nominated so far. Now, I would like to ask for additional assistance. As you are aware, the Nov 5 event went off like clockwork and we were able to garner immense amounts of PR for Ron Paul from that date. Then, we held a rally that NBC estimates at 5000 on a chilly and overcast day. This, combined with Nov 5 really got us alot of press. Now, we need to put him over the top and many of us (activists) believe that December 16 can be the event that does just that. We are hoping to raise a one day total of 10 million dollars (or more). That is why I am writing you. With your email list and contacts in the financial sectory, I believe you have the ability to really help us make this a date to be remembered in American politics - simply by doing what you have already done - email and speak out in the press. Would you be willing to do that? Here is the website for this newest donation event:
http://www.teaparty07.com/

Any assistance you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou so much for your support of Ron Paul and the ideals of freedom and liberty.

Yours truly

Bob Larkin

Change "financial sectory" to "financial sector." Otherwise, great letter.

Sematary
11-12-2007, 02:31 PM
Change "financial sectory" to "financial sector." Otherwise, great letter.

Little late - already emailed it.

ItsTime
Tea Party Rally. Someone should get on it! :D

I believe that the campaign, at this point, REALLY needs to concentrate on Iowa, NH, Nevada, etc... I rally in ANY of those states when he is already planning on travelling there would be awesome! That would at least give you a shot of having him speak.

Sematary
Tea Party Rally. Someone should get on it! :D

Boston already has something in the works. The rest of the meetups should get on board.