PDA

View Full Version : ***FAINTS***

walt
02-07-2012, 07:51 PM
Ron just said "I hope you can vote for me tonight"

HE ASKED FOR THE VOTE - OMG - I'VE WAITED ALL MY LIFE FOR THIS MOMENT :D:D:D:D:D:D

MUST GET CLIP AND HAVE IT SEEN BY EVERYONE IN UPCOMING STATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.nhlcyberfamily.org/special/snoopy3.gif

acptulsa
02-07-2012, 07:54 PM
Everyone who's paying attention to what's really going on in this nation and wants it to survive hopes you can vote for him tonight as well...

Article V
02-07-2012, 07:58 PM
He seriously does need to do this more often. I brought my Dad to hear Ron speak. Afterward the speech, while we were waiting to meet Ron Paul, I asked my Dad if he'd vote for him. My Dad said plainly, "If he asks for my vote, I'll give it to him. If he doesn't, I'm not sure. You've got to ask for votes to win an election, so it's all up to whether Ron Paul asks me."

Of course, Ron did not ask for the vote. <facepalm>

However, the happy ending is, after a few months more I convinced my Dad (a super voter) to vote Ron Paul and to donate Ron Paul... but every voter doesn't have a son as obsessed and determined as me! Ron Paul must ask people to vote for him!

tbone717
02-07-2012, 07:58 PM
Ron just said "I hope you can vote for me tonight"

HE ASKED FOR THE VOTE - OMG - I'VE WAITED ALL MY LIFE FOR THIS MOMENT :D:D:D:D:D:D

MUST GET CLIP AND HAVE IT SEEN BY EVERYONE IN UPCOMING STATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About time he closed the sale. I love the guy, but man if he worked for me I'd have to kick his butt for never asking for the order LOL

Bruno
02-07-2012, 08:00 PM
He seriously does need to do this more often. I brought my Dad to hear Ron speak. Afterward the speech, while we were waiting to meet Ron Paul, I asked my Dad if he'd vote for him. My Dad said plainly, "If he asks for my vote, I'll give it to him. If he doesn't, I'm not sure. You've got to ask for votes to win an election, so it's all up to whether Ron Paul asks me."

Of course, Ron did not ask for the vote. <facepalm>

However, the happy ending is, I've since convinced my Dad (a super voter) to vote Ron Paul and to donate Ron Paul... but every voter doesn't have a son as obsessed and determined as me! Ron Paul must ask people to vote for him!

Hope I don't offend, but facepalm to your dad's comment. He won't vote for someone who he believes in unless he asks the crowd to vote for him? "It's all up to whether he asks me (i.e. panders to the crowd that your dad is standing in)?"

bobmurph
02-07-2012, 08:02 PM

Totally agree. #1 Rule in sales is to ask for the business. It doesn't matter how good your pitch is...if you don't ask for the business you're probably not going to get it. Same holds true with votes.

walt
02-07-2012, 08:02 PM
Hope I don't offend, but facepalm to your dad's comment. He won't vote for someone who he believes in unless he asks the crowd to vote for him? "It's all up to whether he asks me (i.e. panders to the crowd that your dad is standing in)?"

Most Americans like to be sold. Heck he's establishing the value. It's not a tough close.

libertybrewcity
02-07-2012, 08:03 PM
MY LIFE IS COMPLETE. PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS REALzzzz. OMGGGG

HeyArchie
02-07-2012, 08:04 PM
What the -- am I reading?

Guitarzan
02-07-2012, 08:05 PM
Nice to see Walt finally on board.

shane77m
02-07-2012, 08:06 PM
"Constitution?, Constitution?, We don't need no stinking Constitution!"
What everyone says by voting for someone other than Ron Paul. Or the philisophy of Washington. Both will apply.

walt
MY LIFE IS COMPLETE. PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS REALzzzz. OMGGGG

It was on the CNN web live stream...We might need to subpeona them for it.

Tube?

FSP-Rebel
Finally

h/t Ron

walt
02-07-2012, 08:07 PM
Nice to see Walt finally on board.

I've always been on board - it's the little things that makes a difference (this was on the list).

FreedomRings
02-07-2012, 08:08 PM
He said something similar in Iowa. I believe it was "I ask for your support" or "I ask for your vote"

tbone717
02-07-2012, 08:09 PM
Maybe our beloved candidate needs to watch this a few time. Get him motivated to ask for the vote.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-AXTx4PcKI&feature=related

WilliamC
02-07-2012, 08:16 PM
Rationally I get it, but emotionally I don't.

Personally I make a terrible salesperson, so I think I understand Ron Paul's reluctance to come out and close the deal as it were.

Glad I'm not running for office, I'd suck at that too.

walt
02-07-2012, 08:25 PM

Indy Vidual
02-07-2012, 08:28 PM

Is the the Official Happy Thread? :D

JohnMeridith
02-07-2012, 08:40 PM
You'll barely ever get the sale unless you ask for it multiple times

tbone717
02-07-2012, 08:41 PM
You'll barely ever get the sale unless you ask for it multiple times

I teach it as the close starts when you say "Hello".

unknown
02-07-2012, 08:43 PM
Seriously this is what has to be done *holds tears back*.

He has to go on the attack. He has to expose these phonies. He has to self promote, ask for the vote and just get aggressive.

randomname
02-07-2012, 08:56 PM
finally!!!

:D

walt
02-07-2012, 10:23 PM
did anyone get a tube of ron's caucus speech earlier tonight?

walt
02-08-2012, 08:07 AM
I'd be so pleased if we could get this video for the video editing gods.

robskicks
02-08-2012, 08:18 AM
I'd be so pleased if we could get this video for the video editing gods.

lol so dramatic

bobburn
02-08-2012, 09:14 AM
Ron needs to be saying this every single speech. He should start with "I'm running for President and need your vote to . . . " and then go through his platform. Then close with "Please come out and vote for me on X day so that the message of liberty, freedom, and prosperity can become a reality."