PDA

View Full Version : Snow Could Dampen Turnout for Colorado Vote

Agorism
02-07-2012, 02:56 PM
Snow Could Dampen Turnout for Colorado Vote
on drudge
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2012/02/07/snow-could-dampen-turnout-for-colorado-vote/

Denver has just dug itself out of Friday’s snowstorm that dumped two feet of snow on the city. Today’s snow is supposed to taper off by the afternoon, but temperatures are expected to drop to the single digits and roads could be icy by the time the caucuses begin.

The Gold Standard
02-07-2012, 02:58 PM
Turns out that low turnout is bad for us. The college kids just stay at the bar all day and don't bother to vote.

Jeremy
02-07-2012, 02:59 PM
Turns out that low turnout is bad for us. The college kids just stay at the bar all day and don't bother to vote. I don't think there is any scientific evidence that it is either good or bad for us. Assumptions on both ends.

COpatriot
02-07-2012, 03:00 PM
We've had a warm couple days since that blizzard and a lot of it has melted off/been moved. It's cold as shit right now and I'm looking out the window and it is definitely coming down, but it isn't accumulating at all. The brain-dead Santorumites should have a great turnout tonight.

02-07-2012, 03:01 PM
We've had a warm couple days since that blizzard and a lot of it has melted off/been moved. It's cold as shit right now and I'm looking out the window and it is definitely coming down, but it isn't accumulating at all. The brain-dead Santorumites should have a great turnout tonight.

Yeah, but minivans aren't that great on the ice, are they?

kathy88
02-07-2012, 03:11 PM
Yeah, but minivans aren't that great on the ice, are they?

Hummers are :)

RDM
02-07-2012, 03:12 PM
Four Wheel Drivers for Ron Paul
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/210/509355916_7031fb6d30.jpg
Getting voters to the polls!!!

Sarge
02-07-2012, 03:14 PM
If the CO Tea Party turns out en mass, things should work out for Ron. I can't imagine having have Rick, Mitt, Newt as President for four years. I can't take another four of the upturned nose one.

I am giving serious consideration to moving to an earthquake prone zone if this election goes bad. It can't be any worse, than what it is going to be like to stay here.

There will be an added benefit in that, there is no chance they will move there. I like to cook. Have you heard of shake and bake?