PDA

View Full Version : THIS is the TURNING POINT for LIBERTY! Don't give up!!!

02-07-2012, 02:41 PM
Ladies and gentleman, this is the turning point. Right now.

Can't you feel the fires of liberty growing hotter and hotter? Look across the country and see all the places where liberty has ignited a spirit within the hearts of millions, a spirit of activism and engagement in their country that they hardly knew was there.

Ron Paul may well win the Minnesota caucus. He also just surged to second place nationally with 21%. (http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/07/us-usa-campaign-poll-idUSTRE81514720120207) And most importantly, more people than ever have come over to the simple, but unfathomably powerful idea that the preservation of liberty is really what government ought to be doing.

Ron Paul has stood up against the bailouts, the undeclared wars, the backroom D.C. dealings, the out-of-control Federal Reserve system, the destruction of our civil liberties, the ruination of habeas corpus...

...but it is what Ron Paul stands for that stirs the heart and mind, that inspires such confidence in this old congressman.

Ron Paul is for the Constitution.

Simple, but powerful.

This is our time, folks. We are in a new era of politics that has the pundits confused like lemmings, tripping over themselves to jump off the cliff. We are in the new age of our country, a time when freedom was restored after years in hiding. We have seen the light of liberty and you cannot turn it off; it is too powerful, too beautiful to be forgotten again.

Ron Paul will be the next president of the United States. Not only will he be, he must if we are to take this country back.

Some of you are doubters. Hey, I've been there too! We all have. It's hard to maintain hope when, as Ron Paul has so wisely stated:

Truth is treason in the empire of lies.

Yet do not lose hope! You cannot. I cannot. We cannot.

This country and the values it was founded upon are too great, too important to be cast aside for fear of not succeeding. For even when we do not succeed, we know that we are ever yet closer to the ultimate victory of restoring our liberty.

Even when we are not victorious, we know that small victories are won along the way.

Even when we do not convince everyone, we convince enough to grow our movement.

We must fight on. We cannot lose hope. For those who have lost hope, I beg of you, find it again. Find a reason to hang on. This matters too much. This is a revolution, and all it takes is an irate, tireless minority that continues to light the brushfires of freedom across our great country.

Pat Buchanan famously stated before the New Hampshire primary in which he stunned Bob Dole by proving victorious, after he had been largely written off by the media:

The peasants are coming with pitchforks! We're going to take this over the top.

That's the same spirit that we have. We are ordinary people on a mission far greater than any one of us, and yet we recognize that without each of us, we cannot succeed.

Stay in the fight. Don't lose hope. We are the good guys. And we can win.

02-07-2012, 02:46 PM
DON'T GIVE UP!

MrAustin
02-07-2012, 02:51 PM
If we all thought and acted like this, we would win.

Nikolairacz
02-07-2012, 02:52 PM
Then Let us do so, nothing is stopping us from keeping the fire alive.

TheTexan
02-07-2012, 02:54 PM
Winning

02-07-2012, 03:02 PM
If we all thought and acted like this, we would win.

And we must!

gb13
02-07-2012, 03:11 PM
+REP! Great post. I wholeheartedly agree.

02-07-2012, 03:31 PM
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27967/684450-iron_patriot_super.jpg

IronPatriot
02-07-2012, 03:43 PM
Let's do this!!!

wgadget
02-07-2012, 03:48 PM
You wax eloquent, 1836.

Cleaner44
02-07-2012, 03:59 PM
Just as Ron has done since the 1970s... don't stop and don't give up. Just keep working, we are doing the right thing, the results will come. It doesn't matter if it is easy. We have our goal and we must keep pushing for it.

Just Focus and Do It!

02-07-2012, 05:44 PM
Just as Ron has done since the 1970s... don't stop and don't give up. Just keep working, we are doing the right thing, the results will come. It doesn't matter if it is easy. We have our goal and we must keep pushing for it.

Just Focus and Do It!

:toady:

JK/SEA
02-07-2012, 06:00 PM
I like your passion, but may i remind EVERYONE...this week of caucuses IS NOT the turning point YET. Do not get 'locked' in thinking it is, otherwise, if things don't go as well as we would like, the mental crash will be a hard one.

Slow and steady as she goes. Keep your powder dry. We still have a long way to go.

02-07-2012, 06:16 PM
I like your passion, but may i remind EVERYONE...this week of caucuses IS NOT the turning point YET. Do not get 'locked' in thinking it is, otherwise, if things don't go as well as we would like, the mental crash will be a hard one.

Slow and steady as she goes. Keep your powder dry. We still have a long way to go.

We do but I honestly think this will be the turning point. The national poll, and a very possible win in either Minnesota OR Maine, and that's rather enough to ignite a bigger fire for liberty than has ever been seen since the American Revolution!

mainstream economist
02-07-2012, 06:38 PM
Honestly, whether we are winning or losing right now doesn't affect my passion for this campaign.

I want Dr. Paul to win. I hope Dr. Paul will win. I believe that Dr. Paul will win. Yes, yes, and yes.

But we ARE facing an uphill battle. What idiot thinks the establishment will not pull every trick in the book to fight this?

If we are losing, that is even more reason to fight harder. When a mugger corners you in a dark alley with a knife and starts trying to stab you, do you give up? Do you close your eyes and hope for a miracle? Do you beg for mercy that will not come? Or do you fight harder than you have ever fought in your life?

Yes, our lives are not in immediate danger, but our freedoms are. If anything, negative news should make us try even harder to elect Dr. Paul.

This is the beginning of a long fight. Don't any single one of you dare to let up because it hasn't been a cakewalk. The future depends on us.

If we are winning, then we have to win by a lot. If we are winning by a lot, then we have to win by even more. Dr. Paul's words: The elected officials will change when the people change. Every single person who you convince to vote for Dr. Paul is someone who will have changed enough never to change back. Yes the media ignores and distorts us, but every single vote that Dr. Paul can still become a reason for some person voting later to take a look at his ideas. Every single vote matters for both the present and the future because we ultimately need to move enough hearts to defeat the establishment. Even if Dr. Paul gets in the White House, every extra vote he gets beyond what is needed to win will be critical in giving him the strength to take on the establishment.

Thank you, tireless Patriots. Keep up your fine work and God bless.

PolicyReader
02-07-2012, 06:54 PM
The great thing, tactically, about having been the suppressed minority (ref to both the party elites and the corporate media) is that not breaking through is the status quo which makes breaking through the turning point whenever it happens :D
I know there are a lot of things that make 'the deck stacked against us' but it doesn't hurt to keep the useful/positive sides of it in mind. This is an example of how we could turn a weakness (the bias against us) into a strength (the turning point).
Gen. Sun Tzu has some good advice, lets take it :)

HeyArchie
02-07-2012, 07:09 PM
1836 is always so glad. Teach me how.

TheTexan
02-07-2012, 07:11 PM

You should be glad too, because we ARE GOING TO WIN TONIGHT :toady:

Warmon
02-07-2012, 07:22 PM
1836, you are the Neg Slayer! Thanks for all your uplifting posts.

PolicyReader
02-07-2012, 07:39 PM
Read the delegates post, that'll help :)

Txrose4ever
02-08-2012, 11:12 PM
FANTASTIC post and so true!