PDA

View Full Version : Occupiers to attend CPAC: Pose as Ron Paul supporters

Cowlesy
02-07-2012, 11:14 AM
http://blog.heritage.org/2012/02/07/exclusive-occupy-dc-plans-mayhem-for-major-conservative-conference/

But Occupiers are apparently planning other means of infiltration. Representatives from the American University and George Washington University “Occupy” groups said they intended to actually register their members for CPAC. Student passes are heavily discounted, and allow full access to the conference.
They also said they would produce counterfeit credentials and hand them out to non-students who still wished to enter the protest.
“In order to avoid having to shower and dress in business attire to blend in,” Scribe’s source said, “they plan to wear Ron Paul 2012 gear because they believe Paul supporters ‘generally look like hippies.’”

So there you have it.

UK4Paul
02-07-2012, 11:15 AM
Ask them why they think the Federal Reserve should be ended... that will sort the men from the boys :)

Jeremy
Are they really willing to pay? Maybe sneak in.

gerryb
LOL. The government doesn't have a program to give out free CPAC tickets.. so file this under "not gunna happen"

vechorik
02-07-2012, 11:19 AM
Good -- just sold a lot of Ron Paul gear (if you believe the article)

Danke
02-07-2012, 11:21 AM
Ask them why they think the Federal Reserve should be ended... that will sort the men from the boys :)

LOL. The government doesn't have a program to give out free CPAC tickets.. so file this under "not gunna happen"

haha

Orgoonian
02-07-2012, 11:22 AM
^^
This.
It's funny,but the Ron Paul supporters i see don't give me the impression they are hippies.

BrittanySligar
02-07-2012, 11:24 AM
This article is blatantly contrived. The showering comment gives it away.

joshnorris14
02-07-2012, 11:24 AM
Lol have you ever seen RP supporters at CPAC? If hippie = formal business attire, then yes, they dress like hippies.

gerryb
02-07-2012, 11:31 AM
Lol have you ever seen RP supporters at CPAC? If hippie = formal business attire, then yes, they dress like hippies.

Having a Ron Paul button on, makes you a hippie.

AuH20
02-07-2012, 11:32 AM
We better not let this happen.

http://blog.heritage.org/2012/02/07/exclusive-occupy-dc-plans-mayhem-for-major-conservative-conference/

During a Thursday meeting at McPherson Square, until Saturday the epicenter of the protests, Occupiers brainstormed tactics for shutting down or disrupting the conference, according to a source who was present at the meeting.

The protesters suggested pulling fire alarms in the hotel where the conference will take place, screaming “fire” during conference activities, “glitter-bombing” participants, cutting electrical power, and barricading entrances to the hotel, according to the source, who requested anonymity.

“Speakers will be physically assaulted, not just verbally confronted,” the source told Scribe in an email. Two Occupiers, who the source also identified as members of the New Black Panther Party, “said they would be disappointed if they didn’t get arrested and planned to ‘make it count.’”

The source quoted another protester as saying, “Mitt [Romney] has Secret Service now, but [Newt] Gingrich and [Andrew] Breitbart don’t,” seemingly suggesting that the latter two would not be as heavily guarded.

Protesters planned to conduct most of these activities on Saturday, the last day of the conference, so as not to overlap with the recently announced protests by labor groups on Thursday and Friday.

But Occupiers are apparently planning other means of infiltration. Representatives from the American University and George Washington University “Occupy” groups said they intended to actually register their members for CPAC. Student passes are heavily discounted, and allow full access to the conference.

They also said they would produce counterfeit credentials and hand them out to non-students who still wished to enter the protest.

“In order to avoid having to shower and dress in business attire to blend in,” Scribe’s source said, “they plan to wear Ron Paul 2012 gear because they believe Paul supporters ‘generally look like hippies.’”

The One
02-07-2012, 11:34 AM
"Occupiers to attend CPAC: Pose as Ron Paul supporters"

This sounds like a good way to get your ass kicked.

ryanmkeisling
02-07-2012, 11:35 AM
I am not a hippie. This is horse shit.

Apparition
02-07-2012, 11:38 AM
#hippiethreats

specsaregood
02-07-2012, 11:40 AM
heritage.org pfft.

AuH20
02-07-2012, 11:43 AM
I hope they try to do something to Rand Paul.

Cowlesy
02-07-2012, 11:48 AM
Guess we'll just have to see ;)

FrankRep
02-07-2012, 11:54 AM
Just wait for all the news articles to come out when "Ron Paul supporters" cause mass chaos at CPAC. No one will question it because Ron Paul supporters decided it would be a good idea to embrace the actions and causes of Occupy Wall Street.

This is a Neoconservative dream come true.

specsaregood
02-07-2012, 11:59 AM
Just wait for all the news articles to come out when "Ron Paul supporters" cause mass chaos at CPAC. No one will question it because Ron Paul supporters decided it would be a good idea to embrace the actions and causes of Occupy Wall Street.\

CPAC refused to allow JBS to sponsor it this year, didn't they?

devil21
02-07-2012, 12:02 PM
If you are attending CPAC, be sure to have your cameras and cell phones ready to capture the moron's images for public scrutiny.

This is the first time Ive actually given consideration to the rumor that Occupy is now a Soros funded and controlled movement.

Tod
02-07-2012, 12:06 PM

LOL!!!

Cowlesy
02-07-2012, 12:09 PM
Just wait for all the news articles to come out when "Ron Paul supporters" cause mass chaos at CPAC. No one will question it because Ron Paul supporters decided it would be a good idea to embrace the actions and causes of Occupy Wall Street.

There will be far less Ron Paul supporters at CPAC than in prior years, because Ron is out campaigning. And this Ron Paul supporter did not decide it is a good idea to embrace a damn thing about the OWS, so speak for yourself, Frank.

And frankly, all the Ron Paul supporters I saw at CPAC the last two years were dressed business casual, and were extremely polite; a few hecklers perhaps during the speeches but outside of that, nothing.

AhuwaleKaNaneHuna
02-07-2012, 12:14 PM
Glad to hear it is bahooey. Just in case, maybe the real RP supporters going should show up in business casual wearing only Ron Paul campign buttons and cling together like Mitts sheeple. lol

I've never met a Ron Paul hippy. Where do they get this stuff. Do hippies even have internet access? lol

FrankRep
02-07-2012, 12:15 PM
There will be far less Ron Paul supporters at CPAC than in prior years, because Ron is out campaigning. And this Ron Paul supporter did not decide it is a good idea to embrace a damn thing about the OWS, so speak for yourself, Frank.

And frankly, all the Ron Paul supporters I saw at CPAC the last two years were dressed business casual, and were extremely polite; a few hecklers perhaps during the speeches but outside of that, nothing.

Yes, I respect you for rejecting Occupy Wall Street.
However, I've been heavily attacked for warning against getting into bed with OWS.

sailingaway
02-07-2012, 12:17 PM
Avoid having to shower?

kathy88
02-07-2012, 12:18 PM
I'm a hippie.

alucard13mmfmj
02-07-2012, 12:22 PM
These occupier folks dissapoint me. They have no clear objective and/or leadership. They've been taken over by various high power, elite, special interest groups. We havnt heard anything from them in months.