PDA

View Full Version : Ron should improve his use of social networks

Emerick
02-07-2012, 09:40 AM
Everyday, when I wake up, I open my Facebook to see if Ron has posted anything there. Every time, it's the same thing: he posts some pictures of speeches etc. That's nice, it shows how much people are going there to see him, it shows us how the liberty movement is growing. But I really think the campaign could do a better job there. It's not difficult, just spend 5 minutes a day, and put some speech, or some good grassroots videos.

For instance, if once every two weeks he would put that great video in which he predicts almost everything that happened to the world in a decade, this would have a great effect. Consider this: today, his Facebook page has more than 840 thousand likes. This people would receive his messages right away. And, then, they can easily share them. Hence, each one of this videos can easily reach millions of people. If he put the same videos on twitter, he would have a still greater effect.

The campaign could really do a great job in social networks with little to no effort at all!

tennman
02-07-2012, 09:47 AM
Email that to the campaign. Doesn't do much good posting it here. However, I know there are unofficial Paul Facebook pages where we can post content like that and I certainly encourage you to do that. Also, use your own Facebook and Twitter as well. We've all got to work hard.