PDA

View Full Version : FBI's "Communities Against Terrorism" flyers...MIAC on steroids.

Anti Federalist
02-07-2012, 07:26 AM
I'm pretty sure this is the complete list.

http://publicintelligence.net/fbi-suspicious-activity-reporting-flyers/

We're all guilty, for those of you still foolish enough to think "I'm not doing anything wrong, I've got nothing to worry about".

pcosmar
02-07-2012, 07:37 AM
Reality Sucks

:mad:

Intoxiklown
02-07-2012, 08:05 AM
LOL

People that play Paintball are training to for terrorz!!!!11!one11!111

phill4paul
02-07-2012, 08:22 AM
What tyrannic governments label 'terrorism' the common man labels 'patriotism.'

No. Don't bother. I'll report myself to the proper authorities, comrades.

moostraks
02-07-2012, 08:56 AM
Am noticing a pattern...they all insist on valid ID for new customers. Let me live my life in peace for crying out loud! I should not have to identify myself at every establishment I choose to patronize. Am seeing cashless society becoming the necessity in the not too distant future from the tone of these paranoid flyers. The tattoo one is interesting. I think if I want to remain anonymous while I am being tattooed tis my business (not that I am or have intentions of but that is beside the point). I just think this is ridiculous. Trying to picture terrorists who wish to remain anonymous choosing to go to same tatt shop and acting 'suspicious'. Dumb, dumb, dumb...Only basement dwellers recruited by the governmment could be so stupid.

tod evans
02-07-2012, 08:57 AM
Holy cow! Did anybody read even a few of those fliers?

We need to figure out how to hire a gazillion more agents, probably take 12 per working citizen 24/7 surveillance, bookkeepers, prosecutors, jailers.......We're never going to be "safe" the way things are now! Please, please Uncle Sam save me from the terrorists who are forcing the children to be anti-american.....Oh yeah........What about my food stamps/subsidized housing/ medicaid/ social security..........More FBI to help protect from the terrorists who want to take away "my" benefits!

While I'm on a roll..........We heard on the news today that every nation save China is either starving or out to attack us because we're free and fed.....More FBI/CIA/IRS etc to collect and distribute aid to these poor folks who will sing our praises if only we give enough!

When does this shit end?
Our kids are dying in undeclared wars on our own soil as well as overseas, People are starving and homeless right here, and free stuff isn't a solution!
We need to quit waging war and get to work growing/building/inventing right here at home and it's the burden of big government that is holding us back.

Danke
02-07-2012, 09:19 AM

Thanks, useful information.

tommyzDad
02-07-2012, 09:40 AM
LOL

Here's one just lookin' to cause some hate and discontent:

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/7636/fatkidairsoftfc6.jpg

I just glanced at some of the flyers, but it seems gamers (you know, FPS gamers) didn't make the list. You know we're using them as training tools.

oyarde
02-07-2012, 12:52 PM

We're all guilty, for those of you still foolish enough to think "I'm not doing anything wrong, I've got nothing to worry about". Alright , I feel like a dumbass again , please explain tatoo shops ???

Endgame
02-07-2012, 01:26 PM
When does this shit end?

Mass murder and collapse. Or maybe a better way of putting it, Holocaust and total war.

Endgame
02-07-2012, 01:33 PM
LOL

I use TOR and encrypt my hard drive. I stock up food, ammo and other survival supplies. I have a Ron Paul bumper sticker. I like to talk about the constitution. Now paintball (my very favorite sport). It's obvious that starting with the MIAC report and all the rhetoric about "domestic terrorism" that's been going around since then, that we're heading towards a crackdown on me and anyone remotely like me. Really, libertarians should be getting ready to flee the fucking country.

jmdrake
02-07-2012, 01:38 PM
While this is serious, I had to LOL at the "tattoo parlor" flyer. So hard core terrorists are going to get a tattoo that says what exactly? I'm a terrorist? Or maybe they meant to say Tattoine?

http://cdn.babble.com/famecrawler/files/2011/01/star-wars-luke-skywalker-tatooine.jpg

And the FBI agent hot on his trail?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3177/2877490548_3ab50893ea.jpg

Machiavelli
02-07-2012, 01:40 PM
This is a joke man

flightlesskiwi
02-07-2012, 01:50 PM
"strange odors.... missing fingers.... bright colored stains on clothing..."

http://www.ddranchwear.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Jerry-Garcia-Pop-Art.jpg

???

Lucille
02-07-2012, 02:20 PM
F' this fascist country. There's no saving it, or reversing its slide into tyranny...not even with RP as POTUS.

I've been trying to convince my DH and kids to move to Chile. This will be another example of why we should.

Matthew5
02-07-2012, 02:29 PM
This would make a brilliant YouTube comedy web series. Have characters doing all these things and then branding them terrorists at the end of each video.

For example:

Drunk sorority girl and all her friends get matching tattoos in foreign language that she found off the internet. Terrorist Kappa Delta!
Video game nerd turns backyard into paintball field and is nuked by an unmanned drone. Terrorist...boom!
Clueless dad has too many questions about how to fly model airplanes and just wants the biggest model they have. Terrorist who doesn't spend enough time with his kids!
A wife sends her lazy husband to buy fertilizer for their garden. He doesn't care about the type and wants to buy a lot so he doesn't have to go back. Old McDonald had a TERRORIST!
A guy who lost a finger in shop class goes to a starbucks and is seen googling deals on electronics. Mr. Terrorist, your double shot, no whip, half caf, skinny latte is ready!

Endgame
02-07-2012, 02:35 PM
Wow I just read the martial arts/paintball one. 80% of it describes pretty much every paintball team and field out there, not to mention martial arts.

check  Alters appearance from visit to visit (beard shaved off, hair color changed, etc.)
check  Insists on paying with cash
is traveling 2-3 hours for a game illogical?  Customer travels illogical distance to participate, or location is illogical for group
check  Interest in learning offensive moves in a confined space
does having a CCW count?  Interest in learning the use of hidden weapons
some martial arts (i.e. Judo) are all about "restraint techniques"  Interest in learning kill and restraint techniques with no occupational need
check  Individuals who together are interested in learning group tactics

what martial arts class isn't about hand to hand fighting? paintball guns have a much shorter effective range than most people realize (within 30 yards or so, anything beyond that is usually a waste of ammo), it's all close combat.  Incorporating close combat or hand-to-hand fighting into training
whatever  Designing a paintball field to mimic security checkpoints (such as schools, theaters,
airports, malls)
check.  Using diagrams to create obstacles (may resemble building or airport security, etc.)
check  Creating scenarios that incorporate law enforcement
check. it's called "scenario paintball". It includes all this and more and setting up good ambushes is a part of ANY woodsball game.  Practicing kidnapping or ambush scenarios; may simulate use of RPG or explosives
paintball teams don't have leaders? clearly submitting to a leader in the group
check  Operating a private facility that’s not available or advertised to the public
check  Converting large plots of rural land to paintball fields or military style training camps

Matthew5
02-07-2012, 02:43 PM
Wow I just read the martial arts/paintball one. 80% of it describes pretty much every paintball team and field out there, not to mention martial arts.

check  Alters appearance from visit to visit (beard shaved off, hair color changed, etc.)
check  Insists on paying with cash
is traveling 2-3 hours for a game illogical?  Customer travels illogical distance to participate, or location is illogical for group
check  Interest in learning offensive moves in a confined space
does having a CCW count?  Interest in learning the use of hidden weapons
some martial arts (i.e. Judo) are all about "restraint techniques"  Interest in learning kill and restraint techniques with no occupational need
check  Individuals who together are interested in learning group tactics

what martial arts class isn't about hand to hand fighting? paintball guns have a much shorter effective range than most people realize (within 30 yards or so, anything beyond that is usually a waste of ammo), it's all close combat.  Incorporating close combat or hand-to-hand fighting into training
whatever  Designing a paintball field to mimic security checkpoints (such as schools, theaters,
airports, malls)
check.  Using diagrams to create obstacles (may resemble building or airport security, etc.)
check  Creating scenarios that incorporate law enforcement
check. it's called "scenario paintball". It includes all this and more.  Practicing kidnapping or ambush scenarios; may simulate use of RPG or explosives
paintball teams don't have leaders? clearly submitting to a leader in the group
check  Operating a private facility that’s not available or advertised to the public
check  Converting large plots of rural land to paintball fields or military style training camps

As a former paintballer myself, I can attest to all these. We even had dedicated groups of friends who formed platoons and had a squad leader. We would use code names and we used alot of military surplus supplies, right down to the BDUs. We would have hostage style games where we stormed houses or reenacted war games. My platoon googled and studied lots of military style maneuvers and defense/offense.

Did I just out myself as a terrorist?!!? :eek:

donnay
02-07-2012, 04:32 PM
Anyone who cites the Constitution and calls themselves a sovereign. :mad:

Justice Department: Constitutionalists, Anti New World Order Activists, and Survivalists are Potential Terrorists

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1592923795776&id=c1252bd5e7e4d3fd0669907f8adad188&url=http%3a%2f%2ftheintelhub.com%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2010%2f08%2fDoJTerrorismCrimin alExtremismTerms.png

The Intel Hub
Alex Thomas (theintelhub.com/.../justice-department-constitutionalists-anti-new-world-order-activists-and-survivalists-are-potential-terrorists)

The Justice Department is specifically attacking people who use their 1st amendment right to fight tyranny. This is absolutely disgusting. Is this Nazi America? I am an extremist for listening to the Bilderbergs stated goals and not accepting them?

If I am labeled an extremist for being against such horrible things as vaccines that kill children, world government, and the implementation of a total police state control grid, than I am proud of that label. The elite can demonize us as much as they please, it doesn’t change the fact that we have their owns words and documents, which CLEARLY shows their plans for a one world government.

The authors of this document deserve about as much respect as a piece of trash on the ground.

It is a sad day in America when your government implies that the founding fathers were extremists and possible domestic terrorists. In times like this it is even more important to preach non violence. We are not extremists, we stand for freedom and liberty, the very principles that this country were founded upon.

Pericles
02-07-2012, 04:34 PM
As a former paintballer myself, I can attest to all these. We even had dedicated groups of friends who formed platoons and had a squad leader. We would use code names and we used alot of military surplus supplies, right down to the BDUs. We would have hostage style games where we stormed houses or reenacted war games. My platoon googled and studied lots of military style maneuvers and defense/offense.

You were not playing paintball, you were a covert militia. Reported.

donnay
02-07-2012, 04:42 PM
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000663537/polls_Founding_Fathers_5939_936764_poll_xlarge.gif

cheapseats
02-07-2012, 04:54 PM
I'm pretty sure the best way to push back on this is to bang the drum about SQUANDERING SCARCE RESOURCES.

THEY will be immune to arguments about fearful Citizens being MORE rather than less vulnerable, but it won't be lost on Taxpayers. "At the end of the day", as they never tire of saying on teevee, Taxpayers are left with less money, fewer police, sustained terror threats...against a backdrop of Officials jet-setting and hobnobbing without a trace of fear of attack.

From this link, http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/07/us-usa-fbi-extremists-idUSTRE81600V20120207:

...Legal convictions of such extremists, mostly for white-collar crimes such as fraud, have increased from 10 in 2009 to 18 each in 2010 and 2011, FBI agents said.

"We are being inundated right now with requests for training from state and local law enforcement on sovereign-related matters," said Casey Carty, an FBI supervisory special agent...

Oooh, from TEN to EIGHTEEN, and HOLDING?

Gazillions of cities and suburbs across America would be THRILLED with such a modest rate of Major Assaults in THEIR 'hoods.

Shy of mano-a-mano confrontation, BOTTOM LINES are the weapon of choice. I ask, what's the RETURN ON INVESTMENT...even if they got 18 down to 0?

We're BROKE, yes? How is it, they can always find more Taxpayer Funds for their OWN protection?

NidStyles
02-07-2012, 05:11 PM
Well it's obvious they are scared, so they are taking proactive approaches to preventing the eventual violent revolts by those so inclined.

It's a good thing I'm just leaving the country instead. I don't want to be around when this whole era of stupidity comes to fruition.

donnay
02-07-2012, 05:15 PM
Well it's obvious they are scared, so they are taking proactive approaches to preventing the eventual violent revolts by those so inclined.

It's a good thing I'm just leaving the country instead. I don't want to be around when this whole era of stupidity comes to fruition.

There will be no where to hide from world government which is their next agenda.

devil21
02-07-2012, 05:29 PM
An article on "Extreme Doomsday Preppers" has been featured on Yahoo's front page all day long today.

http://news.yahoo.com/doomsday-preppers-show-highlights-extreme-survivalists-214404285.html

cheapseats
02-07-2012, 06:28 PM

Ruled WANT, indeed NEED, Rulers to be scared.

Imagine how much MORE scared they'd be if millions and million and millions of beleaguered Taxpayers began to loudly and insistently proclaim UNWILLINGNESS to pony up more money for more protection for some of the most protected people on earth? Everything changes, the day that imperious and impervious Officials hear an erstwhile Silent Majority say IT'S A TOUGH ADULT CHOICE, BUT WE ARE PREPARED TO LOSE YOU TO POSSIBLE VIOLENCE RATHER THAN CONTINUE BLEEDING CASH, WHEN NO AMOUNT OF MONEY IS ENOUGH TO SAFEGUARD AGAINST ISOLATED ATTACKS BY RANDOM NUTS.

If you ain't willing to die for the Republic, don't seek high office. I quote Anthony Miller, chairman of Arizona Legislative District 20, on his resignation from office post-Giffords: "I love the Republican Party, but I don't want to take a bullet for anyone."

OBVIOUSLY, a critical mass of Americans won't take the stand that Officials must content themselves with the same security WE have , but Rank & File has literally TRILLIONS of good reasons to vehemently object on FISCAL GROUNDS.

We're broke or we aren't, which is it?
We'd rather have Social Security than chase Bogeymen.
We're broke or we aren't, which is it?
We'd rather have Social Security than chase Bogeymen.

Protecting Officials from their own unpopularity COSTS MONEY = TAXES. It couldn't BE more clear that a decisive majority of Americans care MUCH more about money than they do about Liberty, if Liberty even crosses their minds.

Marenco
02-07-2012, 07:43 PM
It's like the Roman Empire when it was in turmoil and the empire tried desperately to tighten it's grip - Bureaucracies multiplied and spies were everywhere ''reporting'' any signs of rebellion in the provinces.
Check out this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctzfkJsHqVA

Endgame
02-08-2012, 04:12 AM

Werd. I used a surplus USMC woodland digital outfit. Better camo than the classic woodland especially in close (more brown, finer color pattern), a great rugged piece of outerwear for tearing through the woods on the cheap, and that "mandarin collar" on the jacket made for a great neck protector. We had a hell of a time trying to get our team to understand basic fire and maneuver though.

Pericles
02-08-2012, 01:03 PM
They will end up hiring guys lake this one to watch us:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9066337/CCTV-police-officer-chased-himself-after-being-mistaken-for-burglar.html

TheBlackPeterSchiff
02-08-2012, 01:16 PM
What kills me there are people actually getting paid tons of dollars in tax money to come up with crap!! :mad:

cheapseats
02-08-2012, 02:34 PM
What kills me there are people actually getting paid tons of dollars in tax money to come up with crap!! :mad:

THIS is the drum to bang.

What was it, five YEARS of surveillance of "Russian Spies" who turned out to do precisely NOTHING? Crafty devils.

TPTB strive to cull Embittered Armed Dissidents/Activists from herd and, frankly, so would any of YOU if you were the one corrupted by Power and Natives were getting restless.

It's been said on this Board a thousand times that I'VE read and I just finished saying I am DONE repeating myself but, what the hell, one for the Gipper.

If it comes down to TPTB vs. The Few, The Proud, The Prepared & The Armed...while Soft Suburbanites are still WATCHING Current Events, spun one way on one set of channels and another way on the other set of channels...THOSE (MAINLY) MEN WILL GO DOWN SWIFTLY AND SURELY, albeit spectacularly. Go out with a bang, literally, so to speak.

The Few, The Proud, The Prepared & The Armed are who you wanna be with if/when the shit hits the fan. They're the ones you want in the "convenience" store if/when pistol-packing Bandits arrive, or if a Nut Case starts shooting up your kid's school, or if your car plows off the road into a snowy ditch. They are so much more vital to OTHER NATIONS NOT FUCKING WITH US than ordinary people realize or Officials admit.

But they do NOT make the show go on. The Clydesdale Class makes the show go on. The Clydesdale Class, hard as it has worked for such HARSH Taskmasters, taxed and fined at every turn, has not yet had enough. If the #PatriotAct and #NDAA are a reliable indication, and I think they ARE, the broadcloth and backbone of America still feels it has more to lose than to gain by "taking it to The Man."

The Clydesdale Class is still at this stage of the famous NETWORK speech:

"Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials, and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone."

The Few, The Proud, The Prepared & The Armed are at THIS point of the famous NETWORK speech:

"All I know is that first, you've got to get mad. You've gotta say, 'I'm a human being, goddammit! My life has value!' I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window, open it, and stick your head out and yell, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!!'"

I don't see how/where to increase font size, or I would.