PDA

View Full Version : Anyone can vote in MN! Carpool voters to the polls!

freneticentropy
02-07-2012, 01:13 AM
Any MN resident can vote tomorrow. This could work hugely to our advantage. You can register at the event.

Everyone in or near MN.. Get ahold of everyone you know and go pick them up.

If you're on a college campus, knock on dorm room doors, hit the frats, hit the student union. Rent a van if you can. Print out fliers and take them with you. There are some here (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?356279-HELP!-COMPARISON-SHEETS-NATIONWIDE-AND-VIRGINIA&highlight=virginia). If anyone knows of better ones geared to college students, let us know. Beg, plead, cajole, and offer sexual favors if you have to. Just get Paul voters to the polls.

If you're not on a campus, call your friends and relatives. Call your mothers. Tell them you'll buy them dinner. Just get them to the polls.

I want to see hundreds of Paul'd Pipers tomorrow leading people to the polls. If you're in MN, post here and let us know how many people you plan on taking tomorrow! Post again after the caucus and let us know how it went. Let's shock the nation tomorrow in MN!

freneticentropy
02-07-2012, 03:49 AM
Come on guys. Let's get those voters out in MN! MN folks, tell us how you're going to kick ass tomorrow!

evilfunnystuff
02-07-2012, 08:08 AM
Bump

tsetsefly
02-07-2012, 08:20 AM
ANYONE, just give your friend a six pack after they vote, there is no excuse for not bringing at least 1 or 2 apathetic voters out tonight!

PeacePlan
02-07-2012, 08:55 AM
I am working the phone now and plan to be out knocking on doors again today as I did last night. I told one friend that every friend he got to go and vote Ron Paul I would treat to free (Buffalo Wild Wings) my friend loves those wings. I also got him and his wife to run as delegates. I talked to three people yesterday that said they were going to go and I will give them rides. Last time our precinct got 13 out of 15 delegates "Ron Paul Supporters" to go to the state convention and this time we will get all 15.

Minnesota is going to win this one for RP

Fellow Minnesotan's do whatever is takes to get others to the caucus - if our founders could sacrifice their lives and their wealth we can do no less than make sure we get some others to the polls. Drag them there by whatever it takes - for Liberty

Each person get five others to go.. and MN is ours

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2txXltkW9DA

vita3
02-07-2012, 08:59 AM
Glad you're in Minnesota Peace Plan.

Thanks for making good things happen!

PeacePlan
02-07-2012, 09:17 AM
Glad you're in Minnesota Peace Plan.

Thanks for making good things happen!

I got a good friend in my precinct and we will get most if not all of the delegates. People just need to make up their minds to do what it takes to get people to the caucus. I have no doubt that anyone that decides to can get 5 people.

I got my wife praying for us - that should do it.

Matt Collins
02-07-2012, 09:27 AM
If anyone has any questions about how to caucus in Minnesota please e-mail JacobC@RonPaul2012.com or call the MN office at 952-807-0001

mavtek
02-07-2012, 09:29 AM
Oh and if you are going to car pool people to the polls make sure they are voting for Ron Paul, if they aren't voting for Paul tell them they can vote on line at www.yousuck.com

RDM
02-07-2012, 09:33 AM
Thank you PeacePlan. We need about a thousand more like you in MN. Of course, we need thousands of people like you in ALL states to GOTV. +REP

PeacePlan
02-07-2012, 10:15 AM
Thank you PeacePlan. We need about a thousand more like you in MN. Of course, we need thousands of people like you in ALL states to GOTV. +REP

Thanks not doing much just calling friends and knocking on neighbors doors.

Just got off the phone with a friend who lives in Annandale MN and she did not even know the caucus was tonight. She is a very good friend and I asked her to go for me and if she can think of any friends to bring them also. She said she would do it and let me know how it went.. Also told her to get the vote count so we can check it....

Call your old friends and knock on doors it works. If you do knock on doors don't waste time trying to convince people just find out if they are supporters and if they are offer them a ride if they need one. Try to get them to the caucus. If you plan to be a delegate tell them you could use their support to vote for you as delegate. People may go just to help you out so tell them you need their support.

evilfunnystuff
02-07-2012, 11:15 AM
Bump

justatrey
02-07-2012, 06:43 PM
:toady: