PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul is a "top tier" candidate

Cleaner44
11-12-2007, 01:16 PM
Ron Paul can no longer be labeled a "long shot" candidate. He has clearly surpassed John McCain and is now a "top tier" candidate. I have created a website to support this statement.

On this website I have gathered as much evidence as I could to prove the point. I would appreciate any feedback that might help improve it.

Please visit www.thecaseforronpaul.com and spread the word!

Sematary
11-12-2007, 01:16 PM
Ron Paul can no longer be labeled a "long shot" candidate. He has clearly surpassed John McCain and is now a "top tier" candidate. I have created a website to support this statement.

On this website I have gathered as much evidence as I could to prove the point. I would appreciate any feedback that might help improve it.

Check some of the news stuff in the philly rally area.

dseisner
11-12-2007, 01:27 PM
Great site. Thank you!

austin356
11-12-2007, 01:32 PM

If the entire Federal government wanted to show the case for Ron Paul, they could not do a better job than you did. Top work. Will forward this.

AlexMerced
11-12-2007, 01:33 PM
I added you link to my wiki

curtisag
11-12-2007, 01:34 PM
Read this, and tell me the person leading in the polls this early wins.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/12/17/opinion/polls/main589167.shtml

American
11-12-2007, 01:39 PM
you need some google ads on your site, looks great.!

jrich4rpaul
11-12-2007, 01:43 PM
great site!

AlexMerced
11-12-2007, 01:47 PM
Read this, and tell me the person leading in the polls this early wins.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/12/17/opinion/polls/main589167.shtml

how did Kerry Pull that off... ?

llepard
11-12-2007, 01:48 PM

NICE JOB!!!!!

I book marked it.

AlexMerced
11-12-2007, 02:01 PM
blah, to many days to wait for the youtube debates

Cindy
11-12-2007, 02:05 PM
Nice job. I book marked it too.

The only thing I would add is some more emphasis on what the meetup groups are doing to show an example of how many thousands of unpaid volunteers are out there spending their own money ( millions) and time ( part time to full time hours) on grassroots campaigning, which is not reflected in Pauls HQ staff numbers or FEC donations raised.

In addition, what really makes an impression on me, is how many meetups are also being formed in other countries around the world.

Of course, there are also international organizational forums like this one with thousands of members, which are running alongside of and in co-operation with meetup groups.

Some impressive meetup/grassroots sponcered activities are the airplane banners, radio and TV ads, DVD production and distribution, billboards, parade entries, and Paint the Town events, and campaign merchandise stores.

These promotional activities cost a lot of money and take a lot of peoples time and none of this is reflected in or accounted for in pofficial stats found at what the official campaign recieves and spends, let alone has staffed.

PINN4CL3
11-12-2007, 02:36 PM
I don't know if this is something you might want to include:

How a 'Third-Tier' Candidate Wins the Primary by Kathryn Muratore

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig7/muratore5.html

It's basically a chart that shows that even with 5% of the national poll, Ron could win because his supporters are more motivated, and more likely to vote. It's math, so certain people may see it as more convincing, even though some of the assumptions are a little sketchy.

justinc.1089
11-12-2007, 03:29 PM
I think those numbers about Paul winning are somewhat correct because when I did the numbers for SC myself, I came out with nearly the exact same numbers. In fact, my percentages WERE exactly the same with Paul winning. The only difference is that I placed Giuliani in SC with only 8% and Romney with whatever Giuliani had on that (21%?). So I think for the percentages that is correct. Its very encouraging that it said the same thing I came up with on my own.:D

CurtisLow
11-12-2007, 04:07 PM
Great job Cleaner44 and welcome to the Ron Paul forums!

Cleaner44
11-12-2007, 10:16 PM
Great job Cleaner44 and welcome to the Ron Paul forums!

Thanks for visiting the site and I am glad to be here. It really is great to feel like you are making a difference in this country!

Arklatex
11-12-2007, 10:29 PM
nice website