PDA

View Full Version : On Drudge: Truth, lies and Afghanistan "Pentagon painting false picture of Afghan war..."

affa
02-06-2012, 06:56 PM
http://armedforcesjournal.com/2012/02/8904030

This article is eye opening - straight up calling out of war propaganda and ineffectual bureaucracy in Afghanistan.

This is not directly Ron Paul related... but the details are very telling, and certainly support Ron Paul's foreign policy.

affa
02-06-2012, 08:13 PM
bump

Libertytruth
02-06-2012, 08:39 PM
This article is an amazing read. I already posted on facebook and did not mention Ron Paul. First people need to question current leadership and start asking questions. I will promote Dr. Paul on my next posting.

Okie RP fan
02-06-2012, 08:40 PM
Needs to be spread all over.

rpwi
02-06-2012, 08:49 PM
This could get spun the wrong way. It was kind of the same story with Iraq... Things go well...evidence that the military solution is working...and we need to stay the course. Things go not so well...evidence of why the military needs to be the solution...and we need to stay the course. Heads, the US military stays, tails the US military doesn't go home.

I'm not 100% sure that this is a pro-afghan withdrawal article...nor that it will be interpreted this way by the media.

affa
02-06-2012, 09:09 PM
This could get spun the wrong way. It was kind of the same story with Iraq... Things go well...evidence that the military solution is working...and we need to stay the course. Things go not so well...evidence of why the military needs to be the solution...and we need to stay the course. Heads, the US military stays, tails the US military doesn't go home.

I'm not 100% sure that this is a pro-afghan withdrawal article...nor that it will be interpreted this way by the media.

Anyone that reads 10 years of war in Afghanistan accomplished pretty much nothing [at the cost of many lives and hundreds of billions of dollars], and then thinks that's evidence for 10 more years needs to have their head examined.

I think this article does an amazing job of pointing out that Afghanistan is 'unwinnable' and an abject failure from start to finish.

And the source isn't 'liberal media', making it all the more effective.