PDA

View Full Version : Is Ron Paul Being Censored ?

bloggershaven
06-18-2007, 04:49 PM
I have seen many post in this forum about ron paul being taken out of polls, and search engines. well i am here to tell you its true my site which i have posted a link to somehow got pulled today i got an e mail saying i can no longer publish on this site. this has happened before and the last time i e mailed back and got it restored in minutes now i have e mailed them and still have got back no response they have stopped this one and another ron paul site that i have so tell me is there anything wrong with this blog, Its also been on digg and has been digged many times. lets hope it gets restored todayI have had this site for a month or so and it has gotten over eleven thousand hits.

http://ronpaulssupport.blogspot.com/

tnvoter
06-18-2007, 06:03 PM
This another reason why we need to spend an hour getting flyers out and/or talking to people in the NONONLINE world.

kylejack
06-18-2007, 06:15 PM
No.

FSP-Rebel
06-18-2007, 06:15 PM
I spent over thirty hours promoting RP at The Belleville, Mi Strawberry Festival this last weekend. We had plenty of support from me and my bros friends but also from many from our meetup group. We had quite a success, not so much handing out lit (although we handed out close to a thousand pieces of RP paper) but more so the amount of people who've seen our RP Rev + RP 4 Pres signs--at least 5-10 thousand repeated views. I'm so burnt out right now (literally speaking) that I need a few days to recover. Well, probably not. I need to keep up with everything as well as call into freetalklive tonight caus they're talking bout Paul right now. Tune in now and hear the good news.

RonPaulForum
06-18-2007, 06:18 PM
Bloggershaven, I do SEO for a living and took a look at your site, it's fine. What is most likely happening is people are using the "flag" blogspot feature. Once a certian number of flags come in a site will automatically be delated.

tsoldrin
06-18-2007, 07:13 PM
Is this even for real? First... if someone 'pulled' your blog, that link you posted wouldn't work... but it does.

Second, if there is some sort of problem, maybe it's because you have 60 blogs and to all appearances for the sole purpose of adding more google adsense banners. Seriously... if you are supporting a particular candidate, or even a particular party, why do you have blogs for Ron Paul, Mitt Romney, Barak Obama, John Edwards, Fred Thompson and more...? Why do the donation buttons you have on your different blogs each say "Donate and help <INSERT CANDIDATE NAME>" yet the different ones all lead to the same paypal account (yours?).

Just WTF are you trying to pull? Come clean, was this post here simply an attempt to garner more hits? I hate to be a cynical but perusing this http://www.blogger.com/profile/15744754401565876094 gives me a little pause.

BLS
06-18-2007, 07:20 PM
Is this even for real? First... if someone 'pulled' your blog, that link you posted wouldn't work... but it does.

Second, if there is some sort of problem, maybe it's because you have 60 blogs and to all appearances for the sole purpose of adding more google adsense banners. Seriously... if you are supporting a particular candidate, or even a particular party, why do you have blogs for Ron Paul, Mitt Romney, Barak Obama, John Edwards, Fred Thompson and more...? Why do the donation buttons you have on your different blogs each say "Donate and help <INSERT CANDIDATE NAME>" yet the different ones all lead to the same paypal account (yours?).

Just WTF are you trying to pull? Come clean, was this post here simply an attempt to garner more hits? I hate to be a cynical but perusing this http://www.blogger.com/profile/15744754401565876094 gives me a little pause.

Nice work....looks like you've sniffed out his gig. I don't expect that he'll be back.

kylejack
06-18-2007, 07:22 PM
This guy sucks. He's just an opportunist making money on AdSense ads as mentioned by a previous poster. He's not a supporter of Ron Paul.

Check out his Mitt Romney blog:

"Mitt Romney was awesome at the debate last night i really liked how he handled himself and how he answered the questions on point. I hope Mitt Romney can keep up the great job he is doing, he will most likely get my vote for president"
http://mittromneyin08.blogspot.com/

Or his Barack Obama blog:

"Barack Obama Is So Far My Pick For President Due To The Honesty I Have Seen So Far In Barack Obama"
http://barackforpresident.blogspot.com/

Bloggershaven, do me a favor and punch yourself hard in the face 20 times and then delete yourself from the internet. In fact, I'm even going to help you with this task by reporting your blogs to Blogger.

bloggershaven
06-18-2007, 08:14 PM
i just want to say i do support ton paul but i also right about other people also i do maintain other sites as you know from other post so if you wish to ban me or outcast me for typing about other candidates that is fine. But i will continue my support for ron paul adn i will also type in my other articels that i have so if you cant understand it thats fine also but once again thanks for the feed back.

Thank You Johnny2x4

kylejack
06-18-2007, 08:18 PM
i just want to say i do support ton paul but i also right about other people also i do maintain other sites as you know from other post so if you wish to ban me or outcast me for typing about other candidates that is fine. But i will continue my support for ron paul adn i will also type in my other articels that i have so if you cant understand it thats fine also but once again thanks for the feed back.

Thank You Johnny2x4

You claim to be voting for all of them, so you're a bald-faced liar and an opportunist and you tried to get this forum to go to bat for YOUR VIOLATIONS of their Terms of Service. Seriously, jump off a building.