PDA

View Full Version : My Colorado Caucus Speech -END GOP CORRUPTION/Vote Ron Paul 2012

speciallyblend
02-06-2012, 09:30 AM
ok my anger finally went away somewhat. I think i will just use this speech

Caucus Two Minute Speech
Good evening. My name is XXXXXXX.
Thank you for allowing me to share with you why I support Ron Paul, and why I firmly
believe he is the only candidate who will put an end to the Big Government, big spending
status quo in Washington, D.C. and restore freedom and prosperity in America.
Ron Paul has an over 30-year track record of standing up for limited government,
constitutional principles, and the protection of our God-given rights.
He’s a consistent constitutional conservative. Unlike his opponents, he’s never flipflopped. Even once.
He’s also an OB-GYN who has delivered over 4,000 babies, and he understands that life
begins at conception and must be protected.
Dr. Paul has been speaking out about the dangers of the Federal Reserve during his entire
time in politics. He is the only candidate to have accurately predicted the economic mess
we’re currently in years before it happened, and he is the only candidate to offer a real
plan to get our economy moving again.
His Plan to Restore America cuts $1 TRILLION in spending during the first year of his
presidency by eliminating five unconstitutional departments, and it balances the budget
during his third year.
And he does this without cutting one penny from Social Security, Veterans’ benefits, or
national defense.
You see, Ron Paul understands that national defense is the most important function of our
federal government, and he voted to go after Osama bin Laden after 9-11.
As President, he will lead the fight to secure our borders instead of policing the one
between Afghanistan and Pakistan.
Our troops understand that Ron Paul knows what it takes to keep America safe, which is
why he has received more contributions from active duty members of the military than all
other Republican candidates COMBINED.
Finally, we must make sure that Barack Obama – not our Republican nominee - is the
one who will have to apologize for supporting the $700 billion TARP bailout and for
supporting the individual mandate central to “ObamaCare.”But if nominated, that’s exactly what Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney will be doing

But if nominated, that’s exactly what Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney will be doing.
The truth is, Dr. Paul is the only candidate who we can trust to put a stop to the out-ofcontrol spending in Washington, D.C., and polls have shown him defeating Barack
Obama in a head-to-head match up.
That’s why I’m caucusing for Ron Paul tonight. And I hope you will too

pacelli
02-06-2012, 09:41 AM
Anyone that doesn't want to add positive info to call out the corrupt gop for my speech . I will just put you on ignore. I am already over rpf and i am this close to telling the gop to F OFF for GOOD!!

I would like sources and any concrete info people have on the iowa gop corruption and nevada corruption over these caucuses. I expect the same corruption in the colorado gop. Plenty of proof in 2008 colorado convention.

The primary focus on my speech will be on the gop corruption and why santorum/newt are unelectable and romney will lose to obama and why ron paul is the only electable candidate.The rest of my speech is exposing why iowa/nevada corrupted the process as well as colorado in 2008 and i expect no less from the cogop. I need reliable poll info on indys and dems for ron paul and a national poll that shows ron paul polling within margin of obama to WIN!! after all that i want to combat the fox brainwashed points of ron paul wants iran to have a bomb and legalized drugs.

I am not going to give a candycoat ron paul speech. I did my job and have supporters coming out.

I only want rpf members that are willing to give me this info. The rest just stay away or i will tell you to f off until rpf bans me!!

I have an idea on what i want to say but i trust the folks of rpf to help me get the ammo i need. I do not have some of the info i am looking for but do not worry i will still hold the corrupt gop accountable in my speech and i will not be pulling one punch. I firmly believe i will speak my mind and still win my delegate spot. If i do not get it then i will be ok with it and will sleep good knowing i exposed the lying gop at my caucus! They do not make a word to express how i feel about the gop right now but i can assure you i will hold the gop accountable until the day i die by voting against gop establishment/status quo.

NO ONE BUT PAUL with or without the gop!!

Looking forward to reading your speech. You might consider incorporating some quotes from the US Constitution regarding elections just to drive the point home.

bluesc
02-06-2012, 09:46 AM
You've got to be kidding, right?

Drex
02-06-2012, 09:50 AM
From early January but it's still good info about independents :

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2012/01/09/cbs-poll-independents-prefer-ron-paul-vs-obama/

Edit: Might want to use this information also. Many people may not know this

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/407451_10150543405418207_79085878206_9201518_26626 0771_n.jpg

speciallyblend
02-06-2012, 09:55 AM
Looking forward to reading your speech. You might consider incorporating some quotes from the US Constitution regarding elections just to drive the point home.

thanks for suggestion. I will write it down or just go off the cuff. If i don't have any hard facts or reliable sources on the NV/IA corruption. Then i will have to use my time it to expose the obama republicans. I called hq to please give us something concrete but i doubt they will. I have 0 faith in the corrupted gop.

IDefendThePlatform
02-06-2012, 09:56 AM
Ron Paul does better than everyone (including Romney) against Obama in New Hampshire, Romney's home state:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?358105-Paul-doing-BETTER-THAN-MITT-ROMNEY-in-New-Hampshire-against-Obama!&p=4132518&viewfull=1#post4132518

speciallyblend
02-06-2012, 09:56 AM
Looking forward to reading your speech. You might consider incorporating some quotes from the US Constitution regarding elections just to drive the point home.<br><br>thanks for suggestion. I will write it down or just go off the cuff. If i don't have any hard facts or reliable sources on the NV/IA corruption. Then i will have to use my time it to expose the obama republicans. I called hq to please give us something concrete but i doubt they will. I have 0 faith in the corrupted gop.

Bruno
02-06-2012, 09:59 AM
Focus on electability, and hard that Gingrich and Santorum don't have it due to nationally polling and states where they are not on the ballot such as VA.

CaptUSA
02-06-2012, 10:02 AM
Hopefully there is anger directed towards the GOP in your precinct. Connect with the people and you should do well.

speciallyblend
02-06-2012, 10:03 AM
Ron Paul does better than everyone (including Romney) against Obama in New Hampshire, Romney's home state:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?358105-Paul-doing-BETTER-THAN-MITT-ROMNEY-in-New-Hampshire-against-Obama!&p=4132518&viewfull=1#post4132518

thank you, i will try to put alot of this together after i wake up for work tonight. I will do my best to keep a cool head about it but i am just furious over NV/IA and all the 2008/2012 bs ,it is as if it all happened over again yesterday. I just want feb 7th to be over with. My wife will be there so hopefully she will keep me out of any trouble.

speciallyblend
02-06-2012, 10:11 AM
Focus on electability, and hard that Gingrich and Santorum don't have it due to nationally polling and states where they are not on the ballot such as VA.

yeah i was thinking along these lines for sure there is only one anti-est candidate Ron Paul , is there a graph or chart on what both newt and santorum supported? i do not want to confuse folks. So i would like to use common issues like ndaa,pipa,acta etc ,that i believe all 3 support. illegal wars,not one of them will make real cuts to the budget.

Travlyr
02-06-2012, 10:15 AM
Ron Paul always talks about the how the Federal Reserve System should be audited, sound money should be implemented, foreign wars should end, the constitution should be enforced, and stuff like that.

oyarde
02-06-2012, 11:41 AM
Good Luck SpeciallyBlend !!

Kingfisher
02-06-2012, 11:58 AM
Try your best to remain calm and cool.
Try very hard not to come across as a sore loser.
Good Luck

enoch150
02-06-2012, 12:05 PM
Anyone that doesn't want to add positive info to call out the corrupt gop for my speech . I will just put you on ignore. I am already over rpf and i am this close to telling the gop to F OFF for GOOD!!

I would like sources and any concrete info people have on the iowa gop corruption and nevada corruption over these caucuses. I expect the same corruption in the colorado gop. Plenty of proof in 2008 colorado convention.

The primary focus on my speech will be on the gop corruption and why santorum/newt are unelectable and romney will lose to obama and why ron paul is the only electable candidate.The rest of my speech is exposing why iowa/nevada corrupted the process as well as colorado in 2008 and i expect no less from the cogop. I need reliable poll info on indys and dems for ron paul and a national poll that shows ron paul polling within margin of obama to WIN!! after all that i want to combat the fox brainwashed points of ron paul wants iran to have a bomb and legalized drugs.

I am not going to give a candycoat ron paul speech. I did my job and have supporters coming out.

I only want rpf members that are willing to give me this info. The rest just stay away or i will tell you to f off until rpf bans me!!

I have an idea on what i want to say but i trust the folks of rpf to help me get the ammo i need. I do not have some of the info i am looking for but do not worry i will still hold the corrupt gop accountable in my speech and i will not be pulling one punch. I firmly believe i will speak my mind and still win my delegate spot. If i do not get it then i will be ok with it and will sleep good knowing i exposed the lying gop at my caucus! They do not make a word to express how i feel about the gop right now but i can assure you i will hold the gop accountable until the day i die by voting against gop establishment/status quo.

NO ONE BUT PAUL with or without the gop!!

What kind of info/sources on GOP corruption do you believe will win people to Ron Paul?

gerryb
02-06-2012, 12:28 PM
Wouldn't it be best to focus on getting elected as committee chairman, so you are the GOP, than to go scorched earth on them?

Tod
02-06-2012, 12:41 PM
I heard on the news this morning (radio) that 75% of people believe that Romney will be the nominee and that more than half believe that Romney can't beat Obama. If someone believes those statements, then there is nothing holding them back from voting for the candidate of their choice.....

oyarde
02-06-2012, 12:48 PM
I heard on the news this morning (radio) that 75% of people believe that Romney will be the nominee and that more than half believe that Romney can't beat Obama. If someone believes those statements, then there is nothing holding them back from voting for the candidate of their choice..... Makes sense to me. Thats why we have to stay with the message and see if it catches.

enoch150
02-07-2012, 05:27 AM
What kind of info/sources on GOP corruption do you believe will win people to Ron Paul?

It was an honest question and one you clearly didn't have an answer for. Thanks for my first - rep.