PDA

View Full Version : Good morning, fellow liberty lovers

Cosakaz
02-06-2012, 09:08 AM
I am from north-central West Virginia, and I am running as a state delegate at-large for the RNC as committed to Ron Paul. I am not yet 18, but by the time of the convention I will be. I intend to become a surgeon whenever I finish my education. While West Virginia is not commonly a battleground state, I believe this year its delegates are crucial in selecting the Republican nominee. We are expecting a long nomination process, with an ultimate victory for Dr. Paul at the RNC. I believe we have a good ground game here, and our delegates have a real chance of winning the state.

I've lurked here for quite a while and have learned quite a bit from the community. I am impressed by all of the hard work I have seen put out by everyone, and look forward to the days ahead, as I believe our message is truly gaining traction in the current political climate.

pacelli
02-06-2012, 09:17 AM
welcome, glad to have you onboard.

Travlyr
02-06-2012, 09:21 AM
Welcome and good luck to you in your ventures.

Getting corrupted is very easy so please stay on guard. Virtually everyone has their price and I have no idea how Ron Paul was able to vote 434 - 1 so many times. Conviction like that is rare and I hope you have it.

"The few who understand the system, will either be so interested in its profits, or so dependent on it's favors, that there will be no opposition from either class." - Rothschild Brothers of London, 1863