PDA

View Full Version : Do we have supervoter lists for MN and CO? And people on the ground to deliver flyers?

harikaried
02-06-2012, 02:26 AM
My experiences with talking to neocon-leaning supervoters in Nevada led me to create a post-card size flyer that people can make 1000 for 2.5¢ each. (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?358663-Making-a-better-brochure-%28foreign-policy-and-electability%29)

The supervoter lists of registered Republicans from each state's GOP is probably a good proxy for those who voted for Bush then McCain. Does anyone have these lists available? I believe RevPAC purchased it from Iowa GOP for <$100.

We also need to find people who can make it to densely populated areas in Minnesota and Colorado to 1) deliver the flyers to the supervoter houses TODAY and 2) pass out flyers at caucus meeting locations TOMORROW.

alucard13mmfmj
02-06-2012, 02:30 AM
make sure the flyers have big font, simple, no big words and straight to the point. ^^ and maybe a picture or two for good measure.

parocks
02-06-2012, 02:52 AM
How about finding the people who like us? The 18-29 year old males. And make sure they vote.

You might just be reminding people who don't like Ron Paul that it's time to vote for someone else.

harikaried
02-06-2012, 03:01 AM
How about finding the people who like us? The 18-29 year old males. And make sure they vote.

You might just be reminding people who don't like Ron Paul that it's time to vote for someone else.That first group is hard to find and contact, might not be registered, might not want to or be able to participate in a caucus.

Registered Republican super voters is an address list that is actually available to purchase and has proven that they are likely to attend the caucus even without your reminder.

And for passing out flyers at a caucus? These are people that definitely going to vote that might still be undecided and can swing your way with a quick chat.

harikaried
02-06-2012, 08:43 AM
Anyone know if there are lists of registered republicans but filtered other than supervoters? Maybe previously registered Independent or Democrat?

harikaried
02-06-2012, 10:45 AM
Bump for last day urgency. I've tried messaging people who say they're in CO or MN.

At minimum we should have people at the densely populated caucus locations tomorrow.