PDA

View Full Version : GOP thinks they can beat a $1B Obama campaign, they cant even count 40K votes

nyrgoal99
02-05-2012, 10:11 PM
GOP has no shot at winning back the white house at this rate

coffeewithchess
02-05-2012, 10:32 PM

Hahahah! +rep for you. I literally have been walking around today thinking this, "All these brainwashed Republicans I deal with think the GOP can beat President Obama, and get organized, yet they can't even count votes..."

First it was Iowa, now it's Nevada.

Drex
02-05-2012, 10:35 PM
Tweeted it
+rep

AhuwaleKaNaneHuna
02-05-2012, 10:45 PM
Sad but true. +reps for calling it

impaleddead
02-05-2012, 11:15 PM
Mainstream history will blame Obama for the collapse of the dollar, lol.

alucard13mmfmj
02-05-2012, 11:22 PM
Ron Paul owes the Republican Party NOTHING. Ron Paul has done a great service, for a party that largely hates him, by bringing in young people.

No way Newt or Romney can beat Obama without Ron Paul and his supporter.. that is for sure and we all know that. I am quite surprised that conservative media still treats him as trash, even though they know that they need RP and his support.

JimInNY
02-05-2012, 11:25 PM
I am quite surprised that conservative media still treats him as trash, even though they know that they need RP and his support.

You make the common mistake of thinking them conservative. They are fascist media. We have communist and fascist media in this country. We don't have any libertarian, conservative or liberal media.

AhuwaleKaNaneHuna
02-05-2012, 11:27 PM
I am quite surprised that conservative media still treats him as trash, even though they know that they need RP and his support.

Obama, Mitt- it's the same to players that own the media and everything else. It matters not to the powers that be if the dems or repubs are in. They will get what they want because they all have a price, except from Ron Paul. This is why the media still trashes him. Do not be surprised.

Our only hope is that enough people get woken up to what is going on, and deliver Paul some how, someway, despite the media brainwashing, and voter fraud efforts.

jemuf
02-06-2012, 12:05 AM

Does the GOP want to beat Obama?

Boss
02-06-2012, 12:20 AM
Mainstream history will blame Obama for the collapse of the dollar, lol.

This post got me thinking. It'd be a cool strategy when RP goes up against Obama (as 3rd party or as GOP nom) to print up million dollar bills with a picture of Obama as the president on them, insinuating that the dollar is becoming worthless.

John F Kennedy III
02-06-2012, 12:41 AM
You make the common mistake of thinking them conservative. They are fascist media. We have communist and fascist media in this country. We don't have any libertarian, conservative or liberal media.

Thank god for Alex Jones :)

J_White
02-06-2012, 12:52 AM
Obama and the democrats must be laughing their asses off !!

FindLiberty
02-06-2012, 01:13 AM
Does the GOP want to beat Obama?

IMO, No not really.

It stinks, but it's gonna be BO for 4 more years.

I'd like to see a POTUS ballot with only RP versus BO
if only just to see what would happen... Unfortunately
the MSM won't let that happen.

Seems like the USA's brightest days are but a memory.

At least RP can retire and not get the blame for the jobless police
state, looming war with Iran and monetary inflation woes facing
the USA.

DamianTV
02-06-2012, 02:47 AM
Part of the reason that they cant count is they need to remove their shoes and socks to count past ten, but end up with 21 instead.

J_White
02-06-2012, 04:48 AM
make that 33k votes !

kpitcher
02-06-2012, 05:10 AM
Obama and the democrats must be laughing their asses off !!
The Daily Show, Colbert, and Maher should have some comedy gold in them this week.