PDA

View Full Version : Get out the vote in Minnesota (and Phone from Home help)

Jeffster
02-05-2012, 08:14 PM
I posted this in a thread in Grassroots but I don't know how best to get the attention of the campaign, so I'll repost here:

Honestly, I think Dr. Paul should have a rally RIGHT BEFORE the Minnesota Caucus time and just tell everybody "We're going to go vote NOW!" Make it in a very populous area, have campaign people there to hand out a guide to where the precincts are voting, and literally shepherd the flock to the caucus meetings right there. Then, Ron should attend one of the meetings where the campaign believes there are a lot of undecided voters, and make his case personally to those voters before the vote. Paul campaign staff should follow up with the people who left the rally to go to the precinct meetings and make sure they made it, are trying to become delegates, and voting in the straw poll.

I know this is easy for me to say, but it seems like that kind of effort could make the difference in a race this close.

ALSO ... I am trying to complete step 3 of the "Phone from Home" registration but every time I call for the verification code, I get a couple of rings and then a busy signal. Is the system that backed up or is there something else I can do?

BrittanySligar
02-06-2012, 12:00 PM
Important: Especially on college campuses, hand out rubber wristbands with the caucus date on it!!!! Have them say something like "I'm Caucusing for Liberty. 7pm. 2/7/12.

Jeremy
02-06-2012, 12:03 PM
Important: Especially on college campuses, hand out rubber wristbands with the caucus date on it!!!! Have them say something like "I'm Caucusing for Liberty. 7pm. 2/7/12. The caucus is tomorrow, so it's a little too late for something like that.