PDA

View Full Version : Nevada Delegates and Alternate Delegates - Please Read!

DamianTV
02-05-2012, 08:00 PM
PLEASE DO NOT POST DELEGATE TOTALS PUBLICLY IN THIS THREAD, FOLLOW THE LINK PROVIDED.

When a person becomes either a Delegate or Alternate Delegate, information on which Candidate you support is NOT collected. This is with the intent of preventing information from being used against us at the State Convention.

However, The Ron Paul Campaign also does not have access do this information, so it is important that YOU provide that information so the Campaign Coordinators so they know exactly how well we are doing. This is only if you have NOT provided your Delegacy Information to the Campaign already.

If you are a Delegate, or Alternate Delegate, PLEASE PM ME! I will provide you with further information at that time.

If you participated in the Caucus and KNOW what your Precinct Number is, how many Delegates and for each candidate, please follow this link (https://ronpaulnevada.wufoo.com/forms/nevada-gop-grassroots-precinct-reports/).

This will provide the Campaign with the statistics that really matter, the Delegate Totals.

VegasPatriot
02-05-2012, 08:05 PM
+rep I called campaign headquarters earlier today.

Edit: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DamianTV again.

sailingaway
02-05-2012, 08:14 PM
shouldn't it go to the campaign?

eleganz
02-05-2012, 08:17 PM
The RP precinct captains SHOULD be reporting but there are some supporters out there that aren't or weren't coordinating with precinct captains.

DamianTV
02-05-2012, 08:43 PM
Many Precinct Captains are submitting that. This validates information submitted and provides a more accurate Total Delegate count to the Official Campaign for All Candidates, not just Ron Paul.

But the most important thing this does for us is to fill in any possible blanks that we may have.