PDA

View Full Version : E-mail, call, fax, and mail Bill O'Reilly

skiingff
11-12-2007, 11:48 AM
He said he would start talking about Ron Paul when he got over 5% in the polls.

literatim
11-12-2007, 11:52 AM
He said he would start talking about Ron Paul when he got over 5% in the polls.

lol

chiefsmurph
11-12-2007, 11:54 AM
Nice call. How'd you remember that?

Akus
11-12-2007, 11:55 AM
how about live this bitter leprecaun alone. Let him talk about antying but Ron Paul, while Ron Paul is somewhere else, so everyone would listen to that some one who hosts Ron Paul and not a soul listens to O'Reilly and he loses ratings and thus radio spot.

AggieforPaul
11-12-2007, 11:57 AM
Do we want him talking about Ron Paul? He'll probably just smear him.

JenHarris
11-12-2007, 11:59 AM
We could make a drinking game out of the number of times he calls Ron a pinhead per segment.

schmeisser
11-12-2007, 12:10 PM
I'd like to see him on O'Reilly. Of the dominant talking heads, he is probably most likely to concede some points to RP. O'reilly also seems to move away from the neocons on issues when he sees a chance to take some ratings high ground (gay adoption, death penalty, etc.). Giving RP at least a fair shake would help him in his quest to prove his "independent" street cred.

I'm going to send him a note and encourage him to have him on. It would sure beat those lame "culture quiz" and "body language" segments he has been filling air time with. :p

purepaloma
11-12-2007, 12:13 PM
Forget Bill.

Lets wait till HE requests RP on his own !!

He'll have to wait in line going forward.

constitutional
11-12-2007, 03:20 PM
don't email, fax or mail this ahole. He doesn't even deserve a man with integrity like Ron Paul on his show.

Cindy
11-12-2007, 03:23 PM
I'd like to see him on O'Reilly. Of the dominant talking heads, he is probably most likely to concede some points to RP. O'reilly also seems to move away from the neocons on issues when he sees a chance to take some ratings high ground (gay adoption, death penalty, etc.). Giving RP at least a fair shake would help him in his quest to prove his "independent" street cred.

I'm going to send him a note and encourage him to have him on. It would sure beat those lame "culture quiz" and "body language" segments he has been filling air time with. :p

Paul was on O'Rielly and it was ridiculous. BO conceded to nothing cutting Paul off at every pass and when he asked Paul about Iran, paul started giving the History of our intervention with Iran and BO rudely cut him off saying, " We don't need a history lesson"

Paul has been publically rippen on BO for that one ever since and now BO hates Paul.

Leave the rude bitter leprechan alone is right.

speciallyblend
11-12-2007, 03:32 PM
I was a Oreilly watcher daily for the entertainment and i have stopped watching since that interview with Ron Paul. I see no reason to watch his show.My wife is amazed that i was a daily watcher and i havent been tempted to view his show anymore.

Shii
11-12-2007, 03:33 PM
I was a Oreilly watcher daily for the entertainment and i have stopped watching since that interview with Ron Paul. I see no reason to watch his show.My wife is amazed that i was a daily watcher and i havent been tempted to view his show anymore.Perfect! O'Reilly only feels anger. You should e-mail him and tell him that you used to watch the show every day but stopped after the Ron Paul interview, and then mention the 5% thing. You will definitely get his goat.

Paulitician
11-12-2007, 03:33 PM
Reminding him would seem very desperate of us. I can see why you'd want to gloat about it "haha, you thought Ron Paul would never get passed a certain level." But 5% isn't really that much. I don't care what you guys do, I just don't think Bill O' is that important though.

constitutional
11-12-2007, 03:36 PM
Perfect! O'Reilly only feels anger. You should e-mail him and tell him that you used to watch the show every day but stopped after the Ron Paul interview, and then mention the 5% thing. You will definitely get his goat.

:mad: don't. You are fueling the fire. O'reilly has never changed and WILL NEVER CHANGE. PERIOD.

Hope
11-12-2007, 03:45 PM
Don't email him. Our time is much better spent elsewhere. If I thought that a) he'd actually listen to us (ha!) or b) his subsequent cover would be anything but a smear campaign, I'd say different. But we know that the less he talks about RP the better we do, because it's better he says NOTHING and doesn't potentially turn people off than he say something incredibly stupid and insulting over and over and over again. If I were trying to bring someone over to RP's side and I had a choice between that person never hearing about RP before me and hearing about RP on O'Reilly, I'd choose to keep them ignorant in a heartbeat.

LibertyEagle
11-12-2007, 03:48 PM
Do we want him talking about Ron Paul? He'll probably just smear him.

Exactly.