PDA

View Full Version : SO Many Still don't know RP

VRP08
11-12-2007, 11:39 AM
I'm amazed how many people I meet all the time that don't know who RP is. I feel that this is a big deal! We need MORE name recognition!!!

Even my neighbor didn't know about him until he saw my sign and went to look him up. we really need to advertise RP's name more!

chiefsmurph
11-12-2007, 11:42 AM
A lot of people just don't pay attention to politics.

TruckinMike
11-12-2007, 01:08 PM
Without posting and maintaining permanent signs. The name recognition will never be enough. --- we do not have time to wait for the MSM to do it for us!

Republicans that do not follow politics like Ghoulianni, or Romney, or McCain. We are making a small headway into their worlds, but, posting signs is the simplest, and most cost effective way of getting Ron Paul's name and message out.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2196/1987257279_35f6ad60e4_m.jpg We are having a Sign Bomb through the Thanksgiving Holidays.... The pledge website is http://www.thesignbomb.com

Will you pledge to post ten signs for Ron Paul over the Thanksgiving Holidays? With 3-4 times the normal traffic on our freeways this is a perfect opportunity to spread the word to the masses! Notify your meetups about the Thanksgiving Sign Bomb!

You can buy signs like these http://www.ronpaulgrassrootshq.com/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/ceff17f255b1b0b98f8cc37667c34677.pngat http://www.ronpaulgrassrootshq.com for $1.85 each if you buy 100.

TruckinMike

chestertime
11-12-2007, 01:11 PM
If we could get Rush Limbaugh to interview RP for even ten minutes it would massively incresae awareness among "mainstream" conservatives.

Furis
11-12-2007, 01:16 PM
A lot of people just don't pay attention to politics.

I hate apathetic people.... they are why we are in this situation.

Kandilynn
11-12-2007, 01:17 PM
I meet people all the time who don't know the name of our vice-president...some don't even know the name of our president. Not everyone is as obsessed as we are.

walt
11-12-2007, 01:18 PM
I hate apathetic people.... they are why we are in this situation.

you mean like the campaign staff in charge of ballot access?

EvilEngineer
Don't worry there is a very large percentage of the population that can't even name a republican candidate.

nullvalu
Will you pledge to post ten signs for Ron Paul over the Thanksgiving Holidays? With 3-4 times the normal traffic on our freeways this is a perfect opportunity to spread the word to the masses! Notify your meetups about the Thanksgiving Sign Bomb!

Signed up!

nullvalu
11-12-2007, 01:21 PM
Don't worry there is a very large percentage of the population that can't even name a republican candidate.

* 31 percent of adult Americans could not name the current vice president of the United States

* Of the 31 percent who hadn't heard of Cheney, 87 percent couldn't name any vice presidents at all

* 36 percent can't name the governor of their own state

rockwell
11-12-2007, 01:26 PM
I'm amazed how many people I meet all the time that don't know who RP is. I feel that this is a big deal! We need MORE name recognition!!!

Even my neighbor didn't know about him until he saw my sign and went to look him up. we really need to advertise RP's name more!

That's part of the problem in a nutshell. My neighbors knew all about Ron Paul BEFORE I got my first yard sign because I have been chalkboarding the guy for almost a year and button holing anyone with even a passing interest.

Go out and talk to people. I never, never leave any encounter with anyone these days without dropping a comment, a card, or a slim jim about RP. Mostly it's just me and my mouth and you know what, it works.

Just saying.

VRP08
11-12-2007, 05:06 PM
That's part of the problem in a nutshell. My neighbors knew all about Ron Paul BEFORE I got my first yard sign because I have been chalkboarding the guy for almost a year and button holing anyone with even a passing interest.

Go out and talk to people. I never, never leave any encounter with anyone these days without dropping a comment, a card, or a slim jim about RP. Mostly it's just me and my mouth and you know what, it works.

Just saying.

It really does spread like fire ones the match is thrown. I have noticed that as well.

Primbs
11-13-2007, 10:57 AM
We have to focus and concentrate our signs in areas where it will do the most good.
We are going to need thirty thousand signs in Iowa and thirty thousand signs in New Hampshire.