PDA

View Full Version : FOX : Understanding the Ron Paul phenomenon

r3volution
02-05-2012, 12:46 PM
Secondly, while Ron Paul is not your traditional politician, and is painted by the media as extreme, the voters are starting to realize that it is the traditional status quo politicians that led us right into this economic Armageddon. Those “traditional” views about everything – debt, taxes, spending, entitlements, Social Security, bailouts for billionaire bankers, the Fed, wars – led to the insolvency and bankruptcy of this great country. Perhaps it’s time to think "out of the box."

Read more: hxxp://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/02/04/understanding-ron-paul-phenomenon/#ixzz1lXCqcQBm

sailingaway
02-05-2012, 12:48 PM
been posted. W.A.R. wants neo-libertarianism. He's saying that would work. surely that is why he, and not Ron Paul, has this level of support.

....oh, wait......

r3volution
02-05-2012, 12:54 PM
been posted. W.A.R. wants neo-libertarianism. He's saying that would work. surely that is why he, and not Ron Paul, has this level of support.

....oh, wait......sorry , i looked . guess things are moving fast toady :toady: . move this too the waste land ..

Okie RP fan
02-05-2012, 12:56 PM
Well, it's the top trending story right now in their opinion section, so the more traffic, the better.

newbitech
02-05-2012, 12:58 PM

....oh, wait......

oh crap! W.A.R. I just realized this! Creepy! oh wait, not what I thought it was heh.

MsDoodahs
02-05-2012, 01:06 PM
I had not seen it, so thanks for posting the link.

sailingaway
02-05-2012, 01:08 PM
Well, it's the top trending story right now in their opinion section, so the more traffic, the better.

why? It's not good. It is someone who opposes Ron's position in the LP trying to funnel Ron's support behind his own views of the world. Sort of like the Tea Party Nation with the Tea Party.

Okie RP fan
02-05-2012, 01:15 PM
why? It's not good. It is someone who opposes Ron's position in the LP trying to funnel Ron's support behind his own views of the world. Sort of like the Tea Party Nation with the Tea Party.

Ok, ok. Thanks for letting everyone know. I don't know enough about this guy. I just know that it's not everyday that Fox News puts a story about Paul on their site unless it's 100% negative.

r3volution
02-05-2012, 01:43 PM
Ok, ok. Thanks for letting everyone know. I don't know enough about this guy. I just know that it's not everyday that Fox News puts a story about Paul on their site unless it's 100% negative. thats what i thought . its not a total hit piece so i thought it would be ok here in GRC . if you dont think it deserves traffic send it to the spin room .

sailingaway
02-05-2012, 01:45 PM
I'm pretty sure there's already one in the spin room, too. It was posted multiple times. It came out Thursday or Friday. We have so many multiple threads from yesterday, I'm giving up merging threads for the weekend, though... :p