PDA

View Full Version : If "we" want to win, Ron Paul, the good Doctor, will have to get honest i.e. negative.

unknown
02-05-2012, 12:16 PM
Rhetoric vs. records.

I know he doesnt like to do it. He doesnt like to "attack" others and he doesnt like to self promote.

Well, it has to be done if we're going to win and more importantly, if America is to survive.

And by attacking I mean being brutally honest and SPECIFIC about their records.

Its what Americans, GOP voters anyway, want. They loved when Newt attacked John King. They respond to attacks on Obama. They want someone whos aggressive.

I would argue that its Ron Paul's DUTY to call out these liars. And he needs to do it NONSTOP. Every speech.

The softball sh|t has to stop. He will say they arent very conservative or that they're status quo but thats about it. I think we need to start flooding comments everywhere with this mantra. We know the good doctor watches videos and reads comments.

Its not even a question. Theres no time left. This is something he HAS to do.

Flip flop Mitt and his Obamney care.

Moonbat Newt and his Center for Health Transformation taking $37 million to lobby for Obamacare, his complete acceptance of climate change and carbon taxes, his record of debt ceiling increases, votes to expand government, for gun control, funding abortions and stem cell research etc.

Santorum and his co-sponsoring 51 Bills to increase spending in just two years, his voting at-least 3 times to raise his own pay, the fact that he was "most corrupt in Congress", K Street, Title X...

Article V
02-05-2012, 12:40 PM
I wish he'd expose that if the economy keeps getting better, which all patriotic Americans sincerely hope happens, then the Republicans have absolutely no chance at beating Obama if they nominate Romney. The only reason Independents even consider Romney is because they think he'll be better at the economy, but if that's no longer the biggest issue... then what do we have? Nothing. No, the only candidate who does well among Independents in both good and bad economic times is Ron Paul. Republicans can't afford to put all their hopes in a single-issue candidate like Romney. We need a candidate who is flexible enough to win under any circumstances, and that's Ron Paul. Not Mitt Romney!