PDA

View Full Version : February 5th Caucuses

CTRattlesnake
02-05-2012, 10:35 AM
Another day, another chance to win in Maine.

Cumberland (town of)
February 5th, 2:00 P.M.
Greeley Middle School

Freeport
February 5th, 1:00 P.M. – 3:00 P.M.
Freeport High School Cafeteria
30 Holbrook Street

Westbrook
February 5th, 1:00 P.M.
Westbrook Middle School

Andover Consolidated Caucus
1st Congretional Church, Christian Education Building
Andover

Andover
Paula Smith
February 5th, 1:00PM
1ST Cong Church CEB – Andover

Hanover
Paul Ramsey
February 5th, 1:00PM
1ST Cong Church CEB – Andover

Piscataquis County

All towns, unless otherwise listed, will be participating at the countywide caucus in Dover-Foxcroft

Morton Avenue Elementary School
Dover-Foxcroft

Sarge
02-05-2012, 12:08 PM
Make us proud Maine.

Thank you CT for the up date list. Getting to be time to head to the next caucus. 4 in progress.

UtahApocalypse
02-05-2012, 12:10 PM
anyone seen any actual reports form any of the Maine caucuses?

sailingaway
02-05-2012, 02:27 PM
I hope they are noticing how much turn out counts, from Nevada!

Nathan Hale
02-05-2012, 08:16 PM
It;s interesting that they would have a weeklong caucus when the others appear to be only one day.

sunghoko
02-06-2012, 12:02 AM
Paul supporters dominate Westbrook's GOP caucus (http://www.pressherald.com/news/paul-supporters-dominate-westbrooks-gop-caucus_2012-02-06.html)

It won't be known for certain until Saturday who got the most votes at the Westbrook caucus, but half of the 30 or so voters who attended openly supported Paul.
Matthew Maloney, a former City Council candidate in Westbrook, spoke for Paul. He later was elected chairman of the city's delegation to the state convention.

"(Paul) is a true champion of the Constitution" who will defend the Second Amendment right to own guns and support national defense and a balanced budget, he said.

Congrats Matthew!

parocks
02-06-2012, 12:13 AM
anyone seen any actual reports form any of the Maine caucuses?

yes

parocks
02-06-2012, 12:17 AM
yes I know what my caucus did. The campaign wants to keep things a secret, doesn't want people talking about it, because that's what the state GOP wants.

If Ron Paul mainers are worried, they should pass this motion - http://parocks.com/ronpaul/motions4up2.pdf - the idea of the motion is "let's keep records". I introduced this motion at my caucus, and now our results will be part of the town republican committee's records, and the county committee records.

I recommend that Mainers pass this motion, and it might be possible to pass a similar motion in other states where people are worried.