PDA

View Full Version : I dare the media to ask Mitt Romney, Santorum and Gingrich this question....

Sematary
02-05-2012, 10:04 AM
And actually put the answer out there for the electorate to see.

Currently, our nation is 16 Trillion dollars in debt (and climbing). Our Military budget, expenses for 900 bases overseas, two wars (and a count up to a third) plus foreign aid all add up to our annual deficit, which we need to borrow the money for to finance. Every one of you have stated that you would maintain our current foreign policy posture - and in the case of Mitt Romney stated that you would INCREASE our military expenditures. All of you have also stated that you would shrink government AND balance the budget. With that said, I REALLY want to know how any of you plan on doing that? Take a moment to consider it. If you are not willing to cut foreign aid, stop fighting wars or decrease military spending, where would you take the money from in the budget to balance it? Please be succinct and precise in your answers. Thankyou.

openfire
02-05-2012, 10:08 AM
+ Rep

UtahApocalypse
02-05-2012, 10:10 AM
Yeah..... you wont hear that at any "debate"

ironj221
02-05-2012, 10:13 AM
I have been wondering the OP's question for a long time. Looking at the budget, I really don't see where it's going to come from.

Let's not forget that they say they want to lower taxes too!!!