PDA

View Full Version : Reminder of the overview from entrance polls

CTRattlesnake
02-04-2012, 09:27 PM
Entrance polls, and results on twitter have us beating gingrich by a couple hundred votes in Clark county where 68% of the Nevada vote is.

UtahApocalypse
02-04-2012, 09:29 PM
there are a couple hundred in the private, religious based, discriminatory Gingrich event..... any wagers it will be just enough to beat Paul in the county?

02-04-2012, 09:29 PM
Not 68% of the caucus vote, 68% of registered Republicans, but Clark will be last and yes, we should do ok there.

sailingaway
02-04-2012, 09:31 PM
By twitter we were ahead in Clark but this new special caucus is anyone's guess. Some say it doesn't grant delegates, not sure if that is true, but it will be counted by media as momentum votes, we all know.

Legend1104
02-04-2012, 09:32 PM
Well we are down by 5% with 19% reporting. Hope your right, but Gingrich is pulling away.

CTRattlesnake
02-04-2012, 09:32 PM
By twitter we were ahead in Clark but this new special caucus is anyone's guess. Some say it doesn't grant delegates, not sure if that is true, but it will be counted by media as momentum votes, we all know.

Im not that worried to be honest. I know the gingrich guy is running it, but i can see much of the jewish vote going to romney, they're usually more establishment types.

And from what ive heard the 7th day adventists are very much pro paul people

CTRattlesnake
02-04-2012, 09:33 PM
Well we are down by 5% with 19% reporting. Hope your right, but Gingrich is pulling away.

19%?

I only see 13% on cnn and they're the fastest

The Gold Standard
02-04-2012, 09:34 PM
They are already coming out with the story that the entrance polls oversampled Paul voters to legitimize the fraud they are pulling off tonight.

Legend1104
02-04-2012, 09:35 PM
Wrong fox has 19%

CTRattlesnake
02-04-2012, 09:38 PM
Wrong fox has 19%

link?

Legend1104
02-04-2012, 09:41 PM
now santorum is only 5% away from us.

rachmiel
02-04-2012, 09:42 PM
Im not that worried to be honest. I know the gingrich guy is running it, but i can see much of the jewish vote going to romney, they're usually more establishment types.

I think it's so funny how y'all generalize about us Jews, like you know us so well. You know, Emma Goldman was a Jew... maybe a little bit of an extreme example, but still, we're not all communists... a lot of us are free-thinking revolutionaries. In fact, I would argue much more so than the typical mouth-breathing zombie rednecks who have been giving the election away to Newt Romney. You've got 80% of the party voting for the wrong people, but keep demonizing the Jews, who founded Austrian economics and produced people like Barry Goldwater (originally a Jew) and Murray Rothbard and Ayn Rand.

Liberty74
02-04-2012, 09:46 PM
Gingrich kicking butt in Washoe by 400 over Ron right now. Hence, Ron is going to need more than a few hundred over Newt in Clark. Going to need thousands at this rate.

bbartlog
02-04-2012, 09:48 PM
I think it's so funny how y'all generalize about us Jews, like you know us so well. You know, Emma Goldman was a Jew... maybe a little bit of an extreme example, but still, we're not all communists... a lot of us are free-thinking revolutionaries. In fact, I would argue much more so than the typical mouth-breathing zombie rednecks who have been giving the election away to Newt Romney. You've got 80% of the party voting for the wrong people, but keep demonizing the Jews, who founded Austrian economics and produced people like Barry Goldwater (originally a Jew) and Murray Rothbard and Ayn Rand.

All good points. Still I don't think it's entirely unfair to try and generalize about Republican Jews in Vegas who are going to Sheldon Adelson's caucus. Most of them are probably not radicals a la Emma Goldman.

rachmiel
02-04-2012, 09:51 PM
All good points. Still I don't think it's entirely unfair to try and generalize about Republican Jews in Vegas who are going to Sheldon Adelson's caucus. Most of them are probably not radicals a la Emma Goldman.

I can tell you I would show up with a yarmulka, tzitzit, the whole costume and I would make one hell of a stink if they didn't let me vote!

joshnorris14
02-04-2012, 09:56 PM
Fox has 19% with less votes than CNN at 13%