PDA

View Full Version : "Special" caucus full of 65+ voters

BrittanySligar
02-04-2012, 09:15 PM
CNN just showed footage of Sheldon Adelson's special caucus. Full of old people. Not good.

CTRattlesnake
02-04-2012, 09:17 PM
All voting for romney

centure7
02-04-2012, 09:20 PM
The youth who don't show up are begging to get leeched off of the vampire class (65+) and get whats coming to them in the form of tax slavery.

Aratus
02-04-2012, 09:21 PM
the newtie caucus is not even turning into a newt EGO romp
it looks like age discrimination is sorta hitting our rEVOLUTIOn
people who had day jobs if the mitt + newt people are retired

justatrey
02-04-2012, 09:22 PM
All voting for romney

Let's hope so.

Aratus
02-04-2012, 09:44 PM
this would be further icing on the cake.
newt is SOOOOO close to dropping out.

Spikkle
02-04-2012, 11:22 PM
News flash guys. Paul dominated. It's a shame CNN cut off the stream while one particular supporter was giving a very passionate speech. Also when we started getting many RP votes in a row on the live audio counting, they turned off and played Newt's press conference. Later on, they turned on the audio again (low) and it was mostly Ron getting counted again, rapidly switch topics, replay about 10 minutes of the Newt-speech.

Now, final numbers announced and........ straight to Syria. My heart goes out to those people, but if it was Santorum, Gingrich, or Romney, there would have been significant discussion on the "impact" of the special caucus.

Spikkle
02-04-2012, 11:23 PM
I didn't get the exact numbers.. I think it was something like 143 for Paul, 59 for Romney, and 20+ for Gingrich and about 14 for Santorum. Hopefully someone got the official counts.

And here they are, courtesy RevPAC:

Ron Paul: 153
Romney: 59
Gingrich: 42
Santorum: 11

Adelson has to be loving this. :D

ByeByeBernanke
02-04-2012, 11:24 PM
News flash guys. Paul dominated. It's a shame CNN cut off the stream while one particular supporter was giving a very passionate speech. Also when we started getting many RP votes in a row on the live audio counting, they turned off and played Newt's press conference. Later on, they turned on the audio again (low) and it was mostly Ron getting counted again, rapidly switch topics, replay about 10 minutes of the Newt-speech.

Now, final numbers announced and........ straight to Syria. My heart goes out to those people, but if it was Santorum, Gingrich, or Romney, there would have been significant discussion on the "impact" of the special caucus.

You have to give them credit for showing as many Paul speeches as they did, but they followed up with no discussion on it and you're right if it had been Romney they would have talked about it.

Spikkle
02-04-2012, 11:35 PM
Did you catch the lead in? It was Wolf ... "I think this is the last of the Ron Paul speeches..." little did they know, people were clamoring from the mic in the audience. That was liberty and democracy in action, truly awesome.