PDA

View Full Version : PAUL VOTERS BEING TURNED AWAY AT ADELSON

JJ2
02-04-2012, 09:12 PM
CBS/National Journal reporter tweets:

Scene @ Adelson Campus late caucus spot: Non-Jewish voters (here bc of calls from Paul camp encouraging them to come) are being turned away

https://twitter.com/#!/Lindsey_CBSNJ/status/165995491065204736

02-04-2012, 09:13 PM
That is ******* ILLEGAL

CONSTITUTION

Paulistinian
02-04-2012, 09:14 PM
I hate that this doesn't shock me.

Austrian Econ Disciple
This is outrageous. Sounds like its time for Civil Disobedience in Nevada.

Edu
Campaign said they would have lawyers there watching for this. They may be turning them away because you had to get there before 7 PM.

CTRattlesnake
Wow...just wow

02-04-2012, 09:15 PM
Campaign said they would have lawyers there watching for this. They may be turning them away because you had to get there before 7 PM.

!!!!!!!

Tyler_Durden
I knew this would happen!!

runamuck
That is ******* ILLEGAL

CONSTITUTION

Sadly its not in a caucus. Party sets the rules, like a country club

bluesc
The power of a rich man..

centure7
02-04-2012, 09:16 PM
What are you talking about? Paul voters aren't known until after they cast their vote. And the people turned away due to being non-Jewish need to become Jewish for a night.

UtahApocalypse
02-04-2012, 09:16 PM
Holy shot.... that is a CBS reporter so its legit.

I hope that ANYONE turned away is at Federal Court Monday filing a suit for being disenfranchised.

pauliticalfan
02-04-2012, 09:17 PM
We are being robbed of Nevada as we speak. This is unacceptable.

sailingaway
religious discrimination, blatant.

sailingaway
What are you talking about? Paul voters aren't known until after they cast their vote. And the people turned away due to being non-Jewish need to become Jewish for a night.

People are allowed to be kept from voting because of their religion? What are you saying?

kylejack
One place is voting really late because of Seventh Day Adventists and Orthodox Jews having to vote after sundown or something. Fox talked about it a bit.

kylejack
02-04-2012, 09:18 PM
It's on CNN now! Very hostile scene! Turn it on!

alucard13mmfmj
02-04-2012, 09:18 PM
im guessing people tried to walk in with Ron Paul t-shirts or walk in after holding signs lol..

UtahApocalypse
02-04-2012, 09:19 PM
OMFG!!! CNN was just showing them TACKLE a Ron Paul supporter!!

kylejack
The supporter being kept out just wanted to observe. He voted earlier and wasn't signing some affidavit or something.

ronpaulfollower999
CNN showing it now. You have to be religious to vote in it. A Ron Paul delegate was shoved away.

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-04-2012, 09:20 PM
MAJOR props for that RP supporter. Stand your ground. HOLD.

UtahApocalypse
02-04-2012, 09:21 PM
How can they make you sign an affidavidit of your religion?!?!@!?@!!?@W!~?#@!?312
$?4%!?%4

If I was in Utah i would be getting in my car and going there now. This is the most fucked up voting I have EVER witnessed.

Tyler_Durden
It's on CNN now! Very hostile scene! Turn it on!

I saw it. A Paul supporter wanted to go in to observe. they wouldn't let him in. He was livid. They're saying you have to sign an affidavit saying you haven't voted yet and that you didn't vote because of religious reasons.

special rules......bs

mosquitobite
anyone got a live feed? No cable here!

Edu
02-04-2012, 09:22 PM
CNN shows that you have to sign an affidavit which says you didn't vote earlier because of your religion.

So what, my religion says I can sleep in! THERE YOU GO!

This is going to cause a lot of legal issues for the party.

Saying you didn't vote earlier is fine as far as I am concerned, the rest is BS.

http://www.rentadrone.tv/cnn-live-stream/

jllundqu
02-04-2012, 09:22 PM
W... T.... F....

+rep for that RP supporter. This REALLY smells like BS from the GRINCH camp. What the hell is going on out there?

kylejack
02-04-2012, 09:23 PM
CNN shows that you have to sign an affidavit which says you didn't vote earlier because of your religion.

So what, my religion says I can sleep in! THERE YOU GO!

This is going to cause a lot of legal issues for the party.

Saying you didn't vote earlier is fine as far as I am concerned, the rest is BS.

http://www.rentadrone.tv/cnn-live-stream/
Yeah, except this guy already voted. It's nice to have an open process and all, but I'm not seeing too big a deal with keeping him out.

AdamT
02-04-2012, 09:23 PM
Discriminating against your religion, you can only vote if you are of a certain faith? Wow this is unbelievable. Legal?

kylejack
02-04-2012, 09:24 PM
Discriminating against your religion, you can only vote if you are of a certain faith? Wow this is unbelievable. Legal?
This is a special caucus for people who couldn't vote during the day because of their religion. People who didn't have religious objections already voted in the other caucuses.

raginggran
02-04-2012, 09:25 PM
W... T.... F....

+rep for that RP supporter. This REALLY smells like BS from the GRINCH camp. What the hell is going on out there?

Vote Stealing right before your very eyes..Vegas style

LiveForHonortune
02-04-2012, 09:25 PM
Attoneries for Ron Paul, unite!

Adelson is an evil bastard.

opinionatedfool
02-04-2012, 09:26 PM
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEE?????????????????????

LibertasPraesidium
So the party has the right to make a special caucus location that requires a RELIGION? to be allowed in?

brandon13830
Yeah, except this guy already voted. It's nice to have an open process and all, but I'm not seeing too big a deal with keeping him out.

I believe one of the reporters on CNN said that he was not attempting to vote again, he just wanted to be allowed entrance to observe the process. I think he actually ended up being let in as an observer.

UtahApocalypse
This is a special caucus for people who couldn't vote during the day because of their religion. People who didn't have religious objections already voted in the other caucuses.

My religion demands that I only vote on the 3rd Tuesday in a month of a two full moons.

Unless you can oblige all you cannot oblige one.

rachmiel
The media spends months demonizing Ron Paul for his position on the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which was based on his principled opposition to the government banning any form of discrimination by private entities. Then I hear newscasters defending this absurd policy of not allowing anyone but Orthodox Jews and Seventh Day Adventists into the special caucus, because, they say, the GOP is running the caucus and can make its own rules.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Talk about hypocrisy!

Lishy
02-04-2012, 09:28 PM
Wait, I am having a hard time understanding what going on here. Can someone explain the situation to me, please?

There is a Jewish election or something!?

Butchie
People are allowed to be kept from voting because of their religion? What are you saying?

HE ALREADY VOTED EARLIER. This is for people who couldn't vote earlier in the day because of religious reasons. THIS IS NOT ILLEGAL, I saw the whole story, you guys are wrong, and that guy made a total fool of himself and likely gave us an even worse "crazy" rep than we have now, as much as we scream about other's not doing their research you guys are quick to be just like them.

Paul or not at all
Is it because they already voted?

Edu
02-04-2012, 09:29 PM
Yeah, except this guy already voted. It's nice to have an open process and all, but I'm not seeing too big a deal with keeping him out.Oh, I wasn't talking about that guy, just anyone who would be turned away because they couldn't make the morning thing for ANY REASON AT ALL.

I do like that Ron Paul supporters won't put up with any crap from people who don't understand basic law. And actually, how do we know he was a Ron Paul supporter anyway?

kylejack
02-04-2012, 09:30 PM
So the party has the right to make a special caucus location that requires a RELIGION? to be allowed in?
Religious beliefs, more specifically (which could even be atheism, I suppose). Yes, it's a party event, not a government event.

RonPaul101.com

Our dumases probably are draped in RP gear when they go to caucus and are as loud and obvious as can be. It's a consequence of youth, what can ya do?

IPSecure
http://www.mockpaperscissors.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/newt-the-theologian.jpg

matt0611
02-04-2012, 09:31 PM
How do they know these people are Paul supporters? Why can't these people just say they didn't vote for religious purposes and then go ahead in?

I don't get it...

AhuwaleKaNaneHuna
02-04-2012, 09:31 PM
There is a Jewish election or something!?

Where have you been? Don't you know this has all been about electing the U.S. President of Isreal.

Seriosuly, Newts campaign is developinbg a reputation for thug behaviors. It's a no wonder the GOP has been turning people off over the years.

kylejack
02-04-2012, 09:32 PM
How do they know these people are Paul supporters? Why can't these people just say they didn't vote for religious purposes and then go ahead in?

I don't get it...
The guy already voted. He wanted to observe. They ended up letting him in.

Aratus
02-04-2012, 09:33 PM
tacitly having the caucus open later for all DOES benefit people who have to obey any religious restrictions
but if the decision was made it should benefit all within 50 to 100 miles who couldn't get to the caucuses
that closed earlier. the one thing needed to be done is NOT having an overlap with the voting done earlier.

bbartlog
Sadly its not in a caucus. Party sets the rules, like a country club

Actually, it probably won't survive a legal challenge (just IMO). You can't just set whatever rules you like. Court is unlikely to look kindly on this kind of religious test. But unfortunately that is further on down the road.

RonPaul101.com
Attoneries for Ron Paul, unite!

Adelson is an evil bastard.

Paul supporters should just sign the memo, keep all the chutzpah under control, and cast your vote.

LibertasPraesidium
02-04-2012, 09:34 PM
Is the GOP an organization that is allowed to be biased because of religious preference?

kylejack
02-04-2012, 09:35 PM
My religion demands that I only vote on the 3rd Tuesday in a month of a two full moons.

Unless you can oblige all you cannot oblige one.
Sorry, but that's just not true. The party can decide who they want to cater to. In this case they decided there was a significant enough Jewish and Seventh Day Adventist population to hold a late caucus.

UtahApocalypse
02-04-2012, 09:36 PM
Is the GOP an organization that is allowed to be biased because of religious preference?

This ^^^

Time to dig through FEC election law.

Sorry, but that's just not true. The party can decide who they want to cater to. In this case they decided there was a significant enough Jewish and Seventh Day Adventist population to hold a late caucus.

Regardless of the GOP being a private party a business, or organization CANNOT discriminate.

Rede
Well maybe our supporters religiously believe in sleeping in on Saturdays...

alucard13mmfmj
civil disobedience!!!

affa
02-04-2012, 09:37 PM
i shouldn't have to sign a damn thing about my 'religion' to be able to vote. I'm an atheist, and do not like being coerced into declaring a religion.

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSe38dzJYkY

RonPaul101.com
02-04-2012, 09:38 PM

THIS IS WHY we must continue to build the party from the ground up as delegates, County Committee members, state senate, etc.,.

Libertea Party
02-04-2012, 09:38 PM
Well I'm glad there's no spitting involved so far. Some Orthodox Jews elsewhere get a little defensive about their territory: http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/ultra-orthodox-spitting-attacks-on-old-city-clergymen-becoming-daily-1.393669

Edu
02-04-2012, 09:39 PM

I don't get it...2 situations. One guy wanted to go in and just observe. I assume he got in by being persistent and possibly the campaign lawyers made some headway.

PERSISTENCE PAYS OFF! NO ONE BUT PAUL!!

The other thing is people who didn't make the meeting time earlier for some reason. They should not be detoured by this and should be allowed to vote, it's only fair.

As people have pointed out, your religion can change from second to second, you could trip over a tree and blame some Greek god for all your life's problem and then it changed right there. So when you signed that your religion may have changed today and then changed back later on and that's why you missed the meeting earlier.

Legally that affidavit is crap in my opinion and there will be no way they can enforce the religion part.

Melissa
And for all of you that say it is a party decision you would be right if this was not all on taxpayer dime so it is not just private property and a private organization they have put a public thing paid for with public money to special caucuses and special rules and that should not be allowed

michaelwise
The appearance of hiding voter fraud from prying eyes is the issue.

This is a great weapon the public has and we should learn how to use extensively. No pun intended.

Upload Videos to Facebook in Real Time Using ZionEyez Sunglasses

"Majority of social networking users use these sites to share different media specially videos with their friends and relatives. However, this involved a bit tedious exercise of recording the video manually through mobile or digital camera, then uploading the same through computers or smart phones. But now, you can upload the videos directly (as you record) to social networking sites as well as other video streaming sites like Qik, Live stream etc. ZionEyez has created this innovative sunglasses which can be used to record and upload videos directly to the social networking sites like Facebook in real time. This is done at click of a button and built in camera in ZionEyez sunglasses starts recording videos and transfers them via Bluetooth or WiFi. The whole operation is totally hands free and you don’t have to manually hold any thing and go through a pain of watching the scene being recorded through miniature screen. Rather, you can continue to enjoy the event, scene with your eyes and the same view as what your eyes see gets recorded and streamed."

http://www.hacktik.com/upload-videos-to-facebook-in-real-time-using-zioneyez-sunglasses.html/

kylejack
02-04-2012, 09:40 PM
Regardless of the GOP being a private party a business, or organization CANNOT discriminate.
What law are you referring to? There's nothing that bans the GOP from discriminating on religion in the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

dillo
02-04-2012, 09:41 PM
HE ALREADY VOTED EARLIER. This is for people who couldn't vote earlier in the day because of religious reasons. THIS IS NOT ILLEGAL, I saw the whole story, you guys are wrong, and that guy made a total fool of himself and likely gave us an even worse "crazy" rep than we have now, as much as we scream about other's not doing their research you guys are quick to be just like them.

Its not illegal to have a special caucas that caters to a certain group, however you cannot legally discriminate against someone based on relgion. They can have a non-Sabbath caucas but they can't tell non-jews they can't vote their.

kylejack
And for all of you that say it is a party decision you would be right if this was not all on taxpayer dime so it is not just private property and a private organization they have put a public thing paid for with public money to special caucuses and special rules and that should not be allowed
How's it on the taxpayer dime? Are you claiming that the GOP didn't pay to rent facilities at the college? What's your source?

kylejack
Its not illegal to have a special caucas that caters to a certain group, however you cannot legally discriminate against someone based on relgion. They can have a non-Sabbath caucas but they can't tell non-jews they can't vote their.
Which law?

Dianne
02-04-2012, 09:42 PM
Time for a revolution... no joke guys and gals... the time has come to overthrow the corruption... dem yourself, and empower yourself to protect, defend the Constitution.

The United States is a banana republic, if you allow it to continue...

It is youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !!!!!! youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !!!!!! that can fight the true Mafia; the United States Owned, Controlled, Sactioned... news media and the organized crime ring that controls them..

wowrevolution
02-04-2012, 09:42 PM
They are participating in a GOP event. Either they let the people in or all their votes get thrown out.

UtahApocalypse
02-04-2012, 09:43 PM

What law are you referring to? There's nothing that bans the GOP from discriminating on religion in the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

So if I have a restaurant I can demand you to declare your religion before you eat there?

kylejack
02-04-2012, 09:45 PM
So if I have a restaurant I can demand you to declare your religion before you eat there?
Title II of CRA 1964 bans your restaurant from discriminating on the basis of religion.

(b) Each of the following establishments which serves the public is a place of public accommodation within the meaning of this title if its operations affect commerce, or if discrimination or segregation by it is supported by State action:

(1) any inn, hotel, motel, or other establishment which provides lodging to transient guests, other than an establishment located within a building which contains not more than five rooms for rent or hire and which is actually occupied by the proprietor of such establishment as his residence;

(2) any restaurant, cafeteria, lunchroom, lunch counter, soda fountain, or other facility principally engaged in selling food for consumption on the premises, including, but not limited to, any such facility located on the premises of any retail establishment; or any gasoline station;

(3) any motion picture house, theater, concert hall, sports arena, stadium or other place of exhibition or entertainment; and

(4) any establishment (A)(i) which is physically located within the premises of any establishment otherwise covered by this subsection, or (ii) within the premises of which is physically located any such covered establishment, and (B) which holds itself out as serving patrons of such covered establishment.

brandon13830

You also can't only allow Republicans into your restaurant. The GOP can do this with their caucus.

LiveForHonortune
To think our own government had the gall to point out the vote fraud in Russia. Ridiculous hypocrisy, guess that's why they love Newt.

dillo
Which law?
Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Title VII)
This law makes it illegal to discriminate against someone on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, or sex. The law also makes it illegal to retaliate against a person because the person complained about discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit. The law also requires that employers reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' sincerely held religious practices, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the operation of the employer's business.

ericthethe
02-04-2012, 09:46 PM

Ron Paul would argue the owners have the right, yes.

sailingaway
02-04-2012, 09:46 PM
Which law?

doesn't need one. Let the GOP explain why it IS ok to discriminate by religion, and bye bye GOP.

sailingaway
02-04-2012, 09:47 PM
Ron Paul would argue the owners have the right, yes.

Not when this is supposed to be a representative republic and the parties have obtained a non representative government enforced monopoly. Busting that monopoly would be fine restitution.

kylejack
02-04-2012, 09:47 PM
Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Title VII)
This law makes it illegal to discriminate against someone on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, or sex. The law also makes it illegal to retaliate against a person because the person complained about discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit. The law also requires that employers reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' sincerely held religious practices, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the operation of the employer's business.
Title VII covers employment, not attending a caucus.

Melissa
02-04-2012, 09:48 PM
How's it on the taxpayer dime? Are you claiming that the GOP didn't pay to rent facilities at the college? What's your source? Maybe your right on the Caucasus but I have a primary and the parties make the rules for these and people would say they are allowed because they are private organizations but all the people working them and the machines are all paid by taxpayer as if it was a normal party election

sailingaway

explain that to rank and file GOP. Who believe they have 'representation' in the party.

SCOTUSman
They should have voted at the morning caucuses. There was no reason to wait until the night.

wowrevolution
02-04-2012, 09:49 PM
If they turn away anyone it would be a straw poll, and not part of the GOP Caucus. Any registered republican is allowed to vote. If they turn any registered republican away they are a straw poll only.

Aratus
02-04-2012, 09:49 PM
also, in full fairness, the new special caucus which is untraditional was created because people could not arrive and caucus earlier.
if it is treated like a remainder set for the lower section of nevada in terms of GOP party members, then belonging to the republican
party and not having voted or caucused earlier becomes the way one can be validated. i think we must be flexible and fair with this.

UtahApocalypse
02-04-2012, 09:50 PM
http://www.livestream.com/occupyvegas

Live feed

kylejack
explain that to rank and file GOP. Who believe they have 'representation' in the party.
You're free to make the point that the GOP shouldn't do it, but the thread of discussion I'm having with these two is about legality.

Butchie

That was not the primary issue, the issue was that this was for people who didn't vote earlier, he clearly stated he had already voted, thereby he had no right to be there.

RonPaul101.com
They should have voted at the morning caucuses. There was no reason to wait until the night.

THIS. It's one thing to show up because you couldn't vote in the morning for ANY reason (work, religion, etc.) but to purposely put off voting because you wanted to spite someone else is foolishness.

dillo
02-04-2012, 09:51 PM

being a delegate isn't a job?

LiveForHonortune
Didn't a Jewish contractor count the votes in Iowa?

abruzz0
There's democracy for ya...

dillo
02-04-2012, 09:52 PM
That was not the primary issue, the issue was that this was for people who didn't vote earlier, he clearly stated he had already voted, thereby he had no right to be there.

Im talking about the general special caucas, I didn't see anything with the other dude

sailingaway
You're free to make the point that the GOP shouldn't do it, but the thread of discussion I'm having with these two is about legality.

I think if it got to the Supreme court I could make an argument about nonrepresentation in the party being equivalent to denial of a vote under the Voting Rights act...and unconstitutional because of the nonrepresentative monopoly of the parties enforced by government. My aim would be at the monopoly, frankly, not at the caucus.

kylejack
being a delegate isn't a job?
No, I wouldn't say so, not as defined by employment law. Regardless, any religion can be a delegate.

sailingaway
02-04-2012, 09:54 PM
per this someone was turned away who had NOT voted, because he was Catholic: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?358401-LIVESTREAM-from-ADELSON

r3volution
02-04-2012, 09:54 PM
http://www.livestream.com/occupyvegas

Live feed wow

kylejack
02-04-2012, 09:55 PM
I think if it got to the Supreme court I could make an argument about nonrepresentation in the party being equivalent to denial of a vote under the Voting Rights act.
You might run into some trouble when the SCOTUS bench asks you who was denied a vote. (Nobody.)

Besides, Voting Rights Act is protecting rights in general elections, not a party selection process. The GOP can choose to flip coins to pick their nominee if they want. They can nominate whichever candidate has lighter hair. There's no laws that make them have a primary process. Why don't I get to vote for who will be the Libertarian Party nominee? Because parties can use whatever silly rules they want to nominate.

KramerDSP
mollyesque Molly Ball
3rd pro-Gingrich speaker at Adelson school: "The Bilderberg Group is behind Mitt Romney." #nvcaucus
4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

mollyesque Molly Ball
At Adelson School caucus, 1st speaker for Gingrich helpfully reminds group "he's been through 3 marriages." #nvcaucus

Now that's bizarre.

affa
doesn't need one. Let the GOP explain why it IS ok to discriminate by religion, and bye bye GOP.

bingo. This is absurd. And if they replaced 'Jewish' with 'Muslim', Fox would report on it for days on end.

P3ter_Griffin
02-04-2012, 09:56 PM
If someone had to work earlier it's not as good a reason as your religion causing the scheduling conflict? Please... No way delegates are being allocated from this caucus.

KramerDSP
02-04-2012, 09:57 PM
mollyesque Molly Ball
Paul ppl flooded Adelson School caucus, ignoring religious "affidavit" they see as illegitimate. Big cheer for 1st pro-Paul spkr. #nvcaucus
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

KramerDSP
02-04-2012, 09:58 PM
@mollyesque
Molly Ball
Paul speaker at Adelson School caucus accusing the government of genocide. #nvcaucus

The Gold Standard
02-04-2012, 10:00 PM
@mollyesque
Molly Ball
Paul speaker at Adelson School caucus accusing the government of genocide. #nvcaucus

Well, he or she isn't wrong, but that's probably not going to win a whole lot of Jewish votes.

kylejack
02-04-2012, 10:01 PM
Well, he or she isn't wrong, but that's probably not going to win a whole lot of Jewish votes.
Yeah, pretty bad play imo..

CTRattlesnake
02-04-2012, 10:01 PM
At least we got into the adelson caucus, seems like theres a good amount of paul people

bbartlog
02-04-2012, 10:03 PM
Is that an actual Paul speaker or a plant? I could believe either. Glad to hear that a bunch got in, in any case.

Johncjackson
02-04-2012, 10:06 PM
The young guy speaking for Paul did well, IMO. He admitted he didn't know everything, but he did well making his points.

Oddone
02-04-2012, 10:06 PM
So they just said that the vote there is being done by a private political orginization. As such they can determine who votes there. So their votes should not even be allowed to be counted.

kylejack
02-04-2012, 10:12 PM
Yikes, she's talking vaccines.

Kregisen
02-04-2012, 10:12 PM
Santorum supporter on facebook:

Went to go vote at the Nevada Republican Cacus and was told that I could not vote late unless I missed the earlier vote for religious reasons. What? They wanted me to sign an affidavit stating so under the law of Purgery. I objected and the news was there and put mikes in my face as I was realling on this poor guy, educating him on the U.S Constitution regarding the separation of church and state. I told him that the whole process should be open to all Republicans and what they were doing is unAmerican. The polls if open should be open to Republicans who did not get a chance to vote earlier. I felt disciminated against.

Butchie
02-05-2012, 07:42 AM
Santorum supporter on facebook:

Uh, tell this person the Constitution doesn't say "seperation of church and state".

anewvoice
02-05-2012, 07:45 AM

I doubt that holds up in court, try that same argument using race as a qualifier and see how far you get.

airborne373
02-05-2012, 08:19 AM
When those who oppose liberty fight by way of deception forcing them to raise their flags is a victory.

musicmax
02-05-2012, 08:20 AM
Holy shot.... that is a CBS reporter so its legit.

Irony meter on 10.