PDA

View Full Version : To those of you who's vote doesn't count, this is what to do

Dianne
02-04-2012, 08:54 PM
I also live in a State where my vote doesn't count, the state of North Carolina; where corruption flows as free as the $13.00 bottle of Carlo Rossi.

There is no such thing as a free election. America is bound by a dictatorship, and lies, corruption, organized crime; as in the news media.

I believe if we can now take notice, and know who the real criminals are; they lay within the Federal Government and their owned news media.

If a revolution were ever to be displayed; it is a revolution which begins now.

I am sickened to be an American at this point, I am disgusted to be an American... I would leave this fail ass country in a heartbeat, it not for being raped at the airport when doing so.

mmadness
02-04-2012, 09:02 PM
Stay and be a delegate.

An individual can always make a difference.

heavenlyboy34
02-04-2012, 09:07 PM
Get off the grid. Withdraw your consent. Govern yourself. That is all.

GunnyFreedom
02-04-2012, 09:09 PM
I also live in a State where my vote doesn't count, the state of North Carolina; where corruption flows as free as the $13.00 bottle of Carlo Rossi.

There is no such thing as a free election. America is bound by a dictatorship, and lies, corruption, organized crime; as in the news media.

I believe if we can now take notice, and know who the real criminals are; they lay within the Federal Government and their owned news media.

If a revolution were ever to be displayed; it is a revolution which begins now.

I am sickened to be an American at this point, I am disgusted to be an American... I would leave this fail ass country in a heartbeat, it not for being raped at the airport when doing so.

I hear y'all at least have a fairly OK State House Rep. ;) :p