PDA

View Full Version : Official NV GOP Results coming in

UtahApocalypse
02-04-2012, 07:06 PM
http://www.nvgopcaucus.com/results

First results in, Ron Paul in third. And we took third in the first 100% county (which was rural... our strong spots)

Jtorsella
02-04-2012, 07:07 PM
Romney wins! with 34 votes....

bluesc
0.2% reporting. No big deal.

joshnorris14
The county that just came in was Gingrich territory lol. We knew we'd be third there (Carson City)

JoshS
0.2% reporting in. lol

UtahApocalypse
02-04-2012, 07:10 PM
and foruth place in the second full 100% county..... once again rural.... our "strong areas" :rolleyes:

Lord Xar
02-04-2012, 07:11 PM
and foruth place in the second full 100% county..... once again rural.... our "strong areas" :rolleyes:

In other words, these are not our strong areas? hmmm.

sailingaway
02-04-2012, 07:12 PM

First results in, Ron Paul in third. And we took third in the first 100% county (which was rural... our strong spots)

that's a puny county.

Here's Ron in Minnesota, second HUGE event:

http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2012-02/89159640-04165345.jpg

and there was a little event with only 600 people in between the two huge ones...

UtahApocalypse
02-04-2012, 07:12 PM
In other words, these are not our strong areas? hmmm.

earlier when some caucus results were coming in from the cities many people on the forums were talking about how we would win the rural area as they would be our strongest areas.

carterm
02-04-2012, 07:13 PM
paul's last right now, 1.6 reporting. http://www.nvgopcaucus.com/results

sailingaway
02-04-2012, 07:14 PM

uh, no, Nye is, etc.

JoshS
that's a puny county.

Here's Ron in Minnesota, second HUGE event:

http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2012-02/89159640-04165345.jpg

and there was a little event with only 600 people in between the two huge ones...

These pictures come out of every state. These people either don't vote or that's every Ron Paul supporter in the damn state.

UtahApocalypse
another fourth county......

sailingaway
02-04-2012, 07:15 PM
earlier when some caucus results were coming in from the cities many people on the forums were talking about how we would win the rural area as they would be our strongest areas.

do you have some particular reason to WANT it to be third? Because the amount of results in are statistically indeterminent.

maninblack
02-04-2012, 07:17 PM
WTF is going on in Nevada?

sailingaway
02-04-2012, 07:17 PM
lmyerslvrj laura myers
.@ronpaul wins #nye co, says our reporter w/ unofficial results from 991 votes: Paul 46%, Romney 29%, Gingrich 17%, Santorum 8%.

UtahApocalypse
02-04-2012, 07:18 PM
do you have some particular reason to WANT it to be third? Because the amount of results in are statistically indeterminent.

I want to be first. I want to be a millionaire. I want to travel the world.

Its not a matter of what we want but facing the reality we face. All polls for NV had Ron Paul way back in third. Suddenly today everyone is buying into the CNN set up that we could take a surprise second..... now third place (which is the realistic expectation) is going to look like a failure at not getting second.

sailingaway
02-04-2012, 07:19 PM
I want to be first. I want to be a millionaire. I want to travel the world.

Its not a matter of what we want but facing the reality we face. All polls for NV had Ron Paul way back in third. Suddenly today everyone is buying into the CNN set up that we could take a surprise second..... now third place (which is the realistic expectation) is going to look like a failure at not getting second.

be that as it may if you keep saying 'there's another fourth' every single time a bad result comes in you might want to do it somewhere else.

UtahApocalypse
02-04-2012, 07:21 PM
be that as it may if you keep saying 'there's another fourth' every single time a bad result comes in you might want to do it somewhere else.

what do you want me to do??? report that we took 1st with 2138o75082349857% of the vote???

Im reporting the Official results from the Nevada GOP not just crying like a deafetist asshole. At least I can see reality.

since your a mod I fully expect to be banned for pointing out the facts.

StilesBC
02-04-2012, 07:22 PM
WTF is going on in Nevada?

A microcosm of America's downfall. A complete and utter denial of the country's situation.

SaulPaulinsky
02-04-2012, 07:22 PM
Fact of the matter is he needs to finish first or second somewhere really fast or this is going to be over.

I don't think the brokered convention angle is a really good idea to try to hijack the convention in the face of popular vote. It's starting to look like Obama is going to win again and if Paul makes a mess of the convention he's going to be scapegoated and so is his movement, and there will be very little chance to win over Republicans in the future, closing an avenue for the movement.

I'm not so sure it wouldn't be better to just play the game, for Paul to publicly support his party's nominee in exchange for a strong speaking assignment at the convention, and be happy for the improvement we've made in just 4 years and start looking for the next standard bearer.

I don't think trying to broker a convention when it looks like Romney might win 40 states is a real good idea.

sailingaway
02-04-2012, 07:23 PM
Fact of the matter is he needs to finish first or second somewhere really fast or this is going to be over.

I don't think the brokered convention angle is a really good idea to try to hijack the convention in the face of popular vote. It's starting to look like Obama is going to win again and if Paul makes a mess of the convention he's going to be scapegoated and so is his movement, and there will be very little chance to win over Republicans in the future, closing an avenue for the movement.

I'm not so sure it wouldn't be better to just play the game, for Paul to publicly support his party's nominee in exchange for a strong speaking assignment at the convention, and be happy for the improvement we've made in just 4 years and start looking for the next standard bearer.

I don't think trying to broker a convention when it looks like Romney might win 40 states is a real good idea.

all of that is pretty far down road to talk about. This is state number 5.

JoshS
02-04-2012, 07:23 PM

hahahahahahhahhahhah...ha

no

sailingaway
02-04-2012, 07:24 PM
what do you want me to do??? report that we took 1st with 2138o75082349857% of the vote???

Im reporting the Official results from the Nevada GOP not just crying like a deafetist asshole. At least I can see reality.

since your a mod I fully expect to be banned for pointing out the facts.

You will be for rubbing it in. If we are third, I think it will be by a small margin. But if we are third by whatever margin, having someone say 'I told you so' over and over will, indeed, lead to a ban. People don't need to be subjected to that.

SCOTUSman
02-04-2012, 07:26 PM
I can't stand the Republican Party. The most hypocritical, unprincipled people in the world.

DamianTV
I just posted a thread on why the numbers that come out of this stage of the election process DO NOT MATTER. Title should be self evident. Do not worry if the current numbers that come out show another candidate with a huge lead. The numbers have no value because it is the Delegates that really count, and no one has any idea who will be a Super Delegate, and as a result, who the Super Delegate will vote for. We changed the rules in Nevada so that the stats that come out operate like an Informal Poll, not an actual vote.

Ronulus
I thought we already had official results? Why is there such a dramatic change now?

maninblack
02-04-2012, 07:27 PM
Newt Gingrich won a county? I'm calling it now. Shenanigans!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNxCvDYpmxE

vita3
02-04-2012, 07:28 PM
It's not who votes that matters, it's who counts 'em.

UtahApocalypse
Mineral county.....

Newt 1st, Romney 2nd, Paul 3rd.....

JoshS
But to anyone panicking understand there are so few votes in right now we're less than 100 away from 2nd.

Maximus
These counties in Nevada are ridiculously small

RDM
02-04-2012, 07:29 PM
all of that is pretty far down road to talk about. This is state number 5.

Yes, it's state number 5 and it is becoming very apparent that Ron Paul has alot of Rah!!! Rah!!! supporters but these Rah!! Rah!!! supporters DON'T VOTE. If this does not get fixed like yesterday, it will be over.

Brett85
When are more results actually going to come in?

Pauls' Revere
Nevada Caucus

February 4, 2012

2.2% reporting (41/1835)

This page updates automatically

Cycle Candidates

All Candidates

Romney
45.0%

Gingrich
22.4%

Santorum
17.1%

Paul
15.4%

Aratus
02-04-2012, 07:30 PM
there are areas in nevada that are rather empty and not citified

123tim
Does anyone know why this results page locked up an hour ago?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Ap5nJ9CgQStidE0wZ2pPZmdWejQ5azEzZG1kUUZEc0 E&toomany=true#gid=0

Is there any reputable page up right now?

Thank you.

UtahApocalypse
we finally took 1st..... Nye county as expected.

Jtorsella
02-04-2012, 07:31 PM
AHEAD OF THE GRINCH!

Ronulus
NYE looks good.

UtahApocalypse
Does anyone know why this results page locked up an hour ago?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Ap5nJ9CgQStidE0wZ2pPZmdWejQ5azEzZG1kUUZEc0 E&toomany=true#gid=0

Is there any reputable page up right now?

Thank you.

Nevada GOP: http://www.nvgopcaucus.com/results

Tod
Woot!!!! Paul jumped to 2nd w/ Nye!!!!

http://www.google.com/elections/ed/us/results

doronster195

Romney
37.6%

Paul
29.6%

Gingrich
19.7%

Santorum
12.9%

Brett85
02-04-2012, 07:32 PM
Why are the Fox News results so different than the CNN results?

sailingaway
When are more results actually going to come in?

it is frustrating because they kinda did, unofficially but now they are starting all over.

Paul4Prez
Ron Paul just jumped to 29.6%!!!!!!! Why do CNN, MSNBC, and the Nevada GOP all have different results at the same time though?

4% reporting:

Romney 37.6%
Paul 29.6%
Gingrich 19.7%
Santorum 12.9%

BUSHLIED
lol, Ron won Nye county and is in second according to NH GOP....but CNN showing there own numbers with Ron in third...

sailingaway

What does Fox say?

DamianTV

Cuz its not FOX News, its FAUX News! :p

smartguy911
All Candidates

Romney 37.6%
Paul 29.6%
Gingrich 19.7%
Santorum 12.9%

unknown
02-04-2012, 07:33 PM
Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun, nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom, BLAM BLAM!!!!

Pauls' Revere
Ron Paul Wins NYE County !!

Thank You George and Coast To Coast !!

RPfan1992
Ron Paul won a county according to Google.

Jlasoon
Ron just said on MSNBC that the campaign is expecting 25%. I don't think they would be making this stuff up.

sailingaway
This is the NVGOP official page: http://www.google.com/elections/ed/us/results

You might not want to watch the horse race media.

JoshS
The Nevada GOP said they were bypassing the media by releasing the numbers themselves.

CNN's numbers are fake. Fox's numbers are fake. etc.

They just need numbers to keep viewers.

vita3
& that's how we dooze it.

Standing Liberty
I can't stand the Republican Party. The most hypocritical, unprincipled people in the world.

I am begining to think this is true of the modern American, not just Repub or Dem. I hate to be negetive, but I am losing hope.

JJ2
Entrance polls are not going to be far off.

nano1895
02-04-2012, 07:34 PM
Good news but expect these numbers to change rapidly as Mitt surely did not get as low as 38%

bluesc
Wow that's close :eek:

dante
Yeah - but unless he can consistently get 2nd in some other counties - he won't finish second overall.

Brett85
What does Fox say?

Romney: 38%
Ron: 30%
Gingrich: 20%
Santorum: 13%

carterm
ron paul surges from behind!

GunnyFreedom
we finally took 1st..... Nye county as expected.

Where are your results coming from? The PBS page is useless

Philmanoman
I was watching and it went from 180 votes to that...kind of an odd surge or what? heheh

Boss

#1 - We have already been scapegoated.

#2 - We have nothing to lose, and everything to gain through a strategic take over of the RNC.

#3 - You can spin our strategic take over in a different way; Republicans will be forced to respect the organization, methodology, and discipline required to pull off such a maneuver.

#4 - Ron Paul and the majority of RP supporters will never fall in line behind a generic Republican candidate, nor any of the 3 Republicans running for president alongside RP.

#5 - There won't be "the next standard bearer." What do you think NOBP means? Why do you think so many people believe in NOBP so strongly? Where else will you find an ideologically consistent 30+ year public servant who goes against the grain and challenges the establishment in favor of the truth.

#6 - We don't get to pick and choose what ideas are "good"--if you understand the magnitude of this election, you realize that the pathway that most directly leads us to winning the GOP nom is the one we will take, and we won't settle with anything less. And if it doesn't happen, its a 3rd party run, with a strong 15-20% of the public vote currently belonging to RP in a 3-way battle for presidency (according to polling), which means RP will be in all of the debates and he will be able to make a stand for all of us.

Paulistinian
Yeah, CNN numbers must be totally faked.

Brent H
02-04-2012, 07:35 PM
Too many Ron Paul supporters have been following the advice of the intellectuals at LewRockwell.com:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig2/non-vote-arch.html

Non-Voting Archive

Wilt Alston

* How Can You Think Voting Matters?
Actually, it does, says Wilt Alston, just not in the way you think.

Gene Callahan

* Your Right Not To Vote
Exercise it while you still can.
* Rock the Non-Vote
Not voting is a blow to the state and the establishment.

Wally Conger

* Forget Voting
But whom will you root for? Article by Wally Conger.
* Don't Vote
Wally Conger's anti-electorate manifesto.

Thomas DiLorenzo

* Don't Vote
It's the patriotic thing to do, says Thomas DiLorenzo.

Brian Dunaway

* Don't Vote
You'll only help legitimize the criminal gang running the country, says Brian Dunaway.
* The Voting Blues
Brian Dunaway on the trouble with democracy.

Rick Dunaway

* Voting Is Immoral
Rick Dunaway explains his religious objections.

Anthony Gregory

* Go Ahead, Cancel the Election
There would be silver linings to such a usurpation, says Anthony Gregory.
* Voting for the Lesser of Two Police States
Anthony Gregory on the election.

Paul Hein

* Don't Do It!
Vote, that is.

Philip Hensley, Jr.

* Confessions of a Former Voter
Phil Hensley on his rehabilitation.

J. H. Huebert

* Every Vote is Wasted

Ira Katz

* A Vote for Not Voting
We need voter de-registration drives, says Ira Katz.

Robert Klassen

* Your Vote Counts
But only in the marketplace, says Robert Klassen.
* Vote for the Leader of the Gang?
No thanks, says Robert Klassen.
* Turn Your Back
On the 2004 elections, says Robert Klassen.
* Don't Vote
It makes you culpable.

Al Lowi

* The Vanishing Voter
Al Lowi says, Hurray.

Benjamin Marks

* Americans Are Free Not To Vote
We in Australia are not, says Benjamin Marks.

Wendy McElroy

* Be Responsible: Don't Vote
Don't be a conformist, says Wendy McElroy.

Bob Murphy

* Hey, Voters
Don't.
* Still Don't Vote
Bob Murphy responds to his critics.
* Picking Neither of Two Evils
Bob Murphy on the irrationality of voting.
* Don't Cancel the Election!
It would be a nightmare, despite the trouble with mass democracy, says Bob Murphy.
* Don't Let the Feds Postpone the Election
Unless you want Occupied America, says Bob Murphy.

Michael Peirce

* Heads They Win, Tails You Lose
Michael Peirce on the election.

Fred Reed

* The Con Game Called Democracy
Voting is a public display of weak character and low intelligence, says Fred Reed. (And see Hoppe.)

Mark Reynolds

* Why I Don't Vote
Mark Reynolds on a waste of time for you that pleases the government.

Lew Rockwell

* The Only Choice on November 4th
Don't vote! Article by Lew Rockwell.

Mike (in Tokyo) Rogers

* Don't Forget To Vtoe!
Mike Rogers misspells that on purpose.

Mike Rozeff

* Why I Do Not Vote
And why I think good will triumph over evil. Article by Mike Rozeff.

Jeremy Sapienza

* Vote?
Are you kidding?

John Seiler

* Alien vs. Predator
John Seiler on election 2004.

Bretigne Shaffer

* Don't Vote
Indeed, don't participate in politics at all. Article by Bretigne Shaffer.

Butler Shaffer

* A Rational Choice for Election Day
Indeed, the only rational choice. Article by Butler Shaffer.
* Bush or Kerry?
Butler Shaffer on how to decide.
* Elect a Donkey
No, no. A real one.
* Why I Do Not Vote
Politics is evil, says Butler Shaffer.

Russ Stein

* Ignore the Campaign Too
Not voting is only the first step, says Russell Stein.

Mark Thornton

* Don't Vote, or Vote 3rd Party
Both are right, says Mark Thornton.

Mark Westcott

* Stay Home on November 2
Mark Westcott goes over a few of the reasons.

doronster195
He won Nye county with 45.6%!

Paul4Prez
The Nevada GOP said they were bypassing the media by releasing the numbers themselves.

CNN apparently is doing actual reporting. It's not that hard if you have people at the caucuses phoning in the results. They had 8% reporting when everyone else had 4%.

Now MSNBC just showed a screen with Ron Paul at 30% and Romney at 38%. Looks like they are using the official results.

CNN still at 8% with their own numbers. Maybe they're just making stuff up.

Pauls' Revere
Go Ron! GO!

UtahApocalypse
John King is giving BS #'s on CNN now

GunnyFreedom
LOL PBS just updated :p

maninblack
Woot!!!! Paul jumped to 2nd w/ Nye!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmJTcyqiZ44

SCOTUSman
02-04-2012, 07:36 PM

Wrong, they are real. Just not official.

More baseless claims.

bobmurph
Way to go NYE county!!!!

RPSupporter305
why are there 8% reporting on cnn's?

maninblack
Brent H is the long cat of posters.

123tim
02-04-2012, 07:37 PM
Where are your results coming from? The PBS page is useless

This thread is moving so fast I can't keep up.

I'm going to post this link that seems light years ahead of the other results.

Please forgive the boldness.....

Large so that people notice it...I've been watching it all day.

IterTemporis
http://www.cnn.com/election/2012/primaries/state/nv

In third here. Google does not have Carson City up yet, however CNN does.

Drex
Hope those 30k ID voters come out

Oddone
why are there 8% reporting on cnn's?

They are doing their own recording onsite. Just watch the one on Google, coming from the NV GOP. Only 4% offically reporting.

Brett85
02-04-2012, 07:38 PM
The Fox and CNN numbers just look completely different. That never happens, and it doesn't make any sense.

Oddone
02-04-2012, 07:38 PM
Hope those 30k ID voters come out

The guy said 22k.

sailingaway
02-04-2012, 07:39 PM

that was an unofficial twitter tally but hasn't moved in hours. It says it has only 6000 or so votes

wowrevolution
Isn't he technically in 1st?

Paul has 33
Romney has 6+4+19 = 29
Newt has 12
Santorum has 0

Tod

That hasn't updated in a LONG time, so I quit watching it.

Drex
02-04-2012, 07:40 PM
The guy said 22k.

Sorry! I must've been thinking when he said it in Iowa

Oddone
Isn't he technically in 1st?

Paul has 33
Romney has 6+4+19 = 29
Newt has 12
Santorum has 0

What? Where did those come from?

Paul4Prez
Way to go, Nye County! Won't Ron Paul do well in Elko County as well?

And shouldn't the "no taxes on tips" bit score well in Clark County?

bbartlog
Half of those 22K (which frankly is the maximum I'd expect, based on what I've seen so far) would give us about 25% overall. Apparently getting our pledged/ID'd supporters to the caucus at 9AM on a Saturday is hard.

Brett85
Do the CNN results include Nye county?

Brent H
02-04-2012, 07:41 PM
Brent H is the long cat of posters.

I'm not sure exactly what is meant by "Long Cat". I certainly don't want Ron Paul supporters to NOT vote as is advised at LewRockwell.com If Ron Paul supporters don't vote, they are going to be in a world of hurt.

JoshS
02-04-2012, 07:42 PM
Wrong, they are real. Just not official.

More baseless claims.

Because the numbers make no sense.

Check out the numbers from http://www.nvgopcaucus.com/results and www.cnn.com. CNN has 6% in and NVGOP has 4% in. CNN says Romney has 3510 votes with 8% of the vote in. NVGOP has Romney with 795 with 4% of the vote in. Something fishy?

trey4sports
& that's how we dooze it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0LnNQemUjI

LiveForHonortune
They fucked over our boys in Nevada last time...

What the hell are we suppose to do if it happens again?

sunsense
I don't know where CNN are getting their figures from.

They are at 8% and the GOP http://www.nvgopcaucus.com/results says 4% votes counted. Fox news WAS way off, now they are mimicking the NVGOPcaucus results by numbers, and percentages voted. Perhaps they have wised up.

Can CNN be that much quicker getting the reults up than anyone else ?

CNN
Romney - 3,510 - 45%
Gingrich - 1,722 - 22%
Paul - 1,659 - 21%
Santorum - 856 - 11%

At the same time Official GOP Nevada and Fox news

Romney - 795 - 37.6%
Paul - 627 - 29.6%
Gingrich - 417 - 19.7%
Santorum - 272 - 12.9%

sailingaway
02-04-2012, 07:43 PM
There are already multiple reporting threads, please don't keep making new ones.

HOLLYWOOD
earlier when some caucus results were coming in from the cities many people on the forums were talking about how we would win the rural area as they would be our strongest areas.Dude read this Thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?356984-Ron-Paul-official-campaign-schedule-in-Nevada&p=4117801&viewfull=1#post4117801

BLOWBACK... great move campaign staff... go ahead Reread the thread in the link from the other day.

Romney takes Carson County: 45%... Newt 32%. RP tied for last with Santorum 14%

Blow Off regions you should of campaigned in... Ron Loses: tied for/or in last place in Churchill/Carson/Mineral counties.

Almost all the elder people voted for the other 3 candidates.

We told the campaign to grab the clueless tea parties in Nevada (74% are Tea Party), have Ron Paul take them under his wing same with the older voting groups... we told them to visit these areas,

NOPE.

GunnyFreedom
The Fox and CNN numbers just look completely different. That never happens, and it doesn't make any sense.

I agree, CNN is reporting the same counties as the official NV SBOE site, is and has weirdly different numbers. :(

123tim
that was an unofficial twitter tally but hasn't moved in hours. It says it has only 6000 or so votes

Thank you for getting me up to speed. :)

maninblack
I'm not sure exactly what is meant by "Long Cat". I certainly don't want Ron Paul supporters to NOT vote as is advised at LewRockwell.com If Ron Paul supporters don't vote, they are going to be in a world of hurt.
Just messing with you. If you look up long cat on google you'll see it's a meme that's based on a cat being so long that it destroys a thread cause no one wants to continue reading.

Like I said thought I was messing with you. Your info was great.

trey4sports
02-04-2012, 07:44 PM
Half of those 22K (which frankly is the maximum I'd expect, based on what I've seen so far) would give us about 25% overall. Apparently getting our pledged/ID'd supporters to the caucus at 9AM on a Saturday is hard.

you have to understand that a lot of those ID's probably came when Ron was polling really well in Iowa and he had a lot of momentum and we got some soft yes's. Now that the momentum has went dry it will be much more difficult to get those people to the caucus.

UtahApocalypse
CNN apparently is doing actual reporting. It's not that hard if you have people at the caucuses phoning in the results. They had 8% reporting when everyone else had 4%.

Now MSNBC just showed a screen with Ron Paul at 30% and Romney at 38%. Looks like they are using the official results.

CNN still at 8% with their own numbers. Maybe they're just making stuff up.

if you go look at the CNN poll page you will see that you are wrong. they are reporting different numbers as the 100% counties then the Official GOP

QWDC
CNN has actual reporters on scene to get the raw results caucus to caucus. That's why the have more numbers than the GOP is putting out right now. (Why does it take 3 hours to tally votes anyways?)

JoshS
02-04-2012, 07:46 PM
if you go look at the CNN poll page you will see that you are wrong. they are reporting different numbers as the 100% counties then the Official GOP

Even the %'s of total voters are WAY different. CNN's 8% of the total vote is about 4x the 4% of the Nevada GOP. These are huge disparities.

SCOTUSman
02-04-2012, 07:46 PM
Because the numbers make no sense.

Check out the numbers from http://www.nvgopcaucus.com/results and www.cnn.com. CNN has 6% in and NVGOP has 4% in. CNN says Romney has 3510 votes with 8% of the vote in. NVGOP has Romney with 795 with 4% of the vote in. Something fishy?

No. CNN is using their own numbers from sources they have and caucuses they attended. When both report the same areas, they have matched up.

JoshS
02-04-2012, 07:47 PM
No. CNN is using their own numbers from sources they have and caucuses they attended. When both report the same areas, they have matched up.

Even the %'s of total voters are WAY different. CNN's 8% of the total vote is about 4x the 4% of the Nevada GOP. These are huge disparities.

CTRattlesnake
02-04-2012, 07:47 PM
UGGHHHH

Paul lost to Romney in Storrey county 53-52!!

Wow, so close

Jtorsella
02-04-2012, 07:48 PM
Yeah lost Storey by one.

RonPaul101.com
02-04-2012, 07:49 PM
I'm concerned with what I see, and it seems as if 3rd is almost a lock for us, not 2nd.

Although the actual vote totals are small in the early counties, Newt Gingrich appears to be a strong '2nd place poller' than McCain was in 2008.

Churchill, Perching, Eureka, and Mineral counties all show Newt doing better than McCain did/ In Churchill and Pershing Paul actually got fewer votes than in 2008, how is that even possible? These two small counties might be the first proof ever of a 'former Ron Paul supporter'.

Granted, there will be single firehouses in Clark county with more voters than some of these entire counties, but still I think it's telling how Gingrich the slime is using his arrogance to pull in votes.

Newt can;t possibly beat Obama, even Newt knows that. Yet because he talks tough and acts confident (blindly confident) he does better than us because we talk about 'a movement' and 'a message' and 'having a delegate impact for the convention'.

Paul should have left that 2008 talk back in 2008. He's shooting himself, and us donors, in the foot.

Ronulus
Storey county in, Ron in 2nd only missed 1st by 1 vote.

maninblack
Soooooo we're winning....amirite?

CasualApathy
Paul pwned Nye county :)

45%

RaptorNtc

It's not % of total vote. It's % of counties reported.

InTradePro

What CNN poll? Link please.

Endthefednow
Nevada Caucus
February 4, 2012
4.6% reporting (85/1835)
Cycle Candidates

All Candidates

Romney
36.8%

Paul
29.5%

Gingrich
20.2%

Santorum
13.3%

Intoxiklown
02-04-2012, 07:50 PM
This is the NVGOP official page: http://www.google.com/elections/ed/us/results

You might not want to watch the horse race media.

You're a rock star. Thanks.

Ender
02-04-2012, 07:51 PM
Too many Ron Paul supporters have been following the advice of the intellectuals at LewRockwell.com:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig2/non-vote-arch.html

Uh.... Lew Rockwell and the site is 1000% in favor of Ron Paul. The don't vote stuff is about voting for the lesser of 2 evils or voting when it is only the same ol' unconstitutional crap.

sailingaway
02-04-2012, 07:51 PM
So Romney beat Ron out in Storey county by 1 vote? I'm remembering Iowas STORY county flipping to Romney after having originally been called for Ron....

GunnyFreedom
02-04-2012, 07:52 PM
Way to go, Nye County! Won't Ron Paul do well in Elko County as well?

And shouldn't the "no taxes on tips" bit score well in Clark County?

Yes, but on the other hand the Grinch bought his own personal caucus just for himself in Clark County. ;)

RonPaul101.com
02-04-2012, 07:52 PM
Nevada Caucus
February 4, 2012
4.6% reporting (85/1835)
Cycle Candidates

All Candidates

Romney
36.8%

Paul
29.5%

Gingrich
20.2%

Santorum
13.3%

Where is this page? CNN, Fox, et al, all have different results, wildly different results.

InTradePro
02-04-2012, 07:53 PM
http://www.cnn.com/election/2012/primaries/state/nv

In third here. Google does not have Carson City up yet, however CNN does.

Thanks

RonPaul101.com
Storey county in, Ron in 2nd only missed 1st by 1 vote.

Yikes though, we got less votes than 2008. Newt is stronger than McCain in 2008 and that spells a likely 3rd place for us tonight.

sailingaway
Yes, but on the other hand the Grinch bought his own personal caucus just for himself in Clark County. ;)

Yeah. But for that special Grinch caucus Ron was supposed to be running ahead of Grinch in Clark but I suspect Grinch will win the special Gingrich Billionaire backer caucus, somehow.

sailingaway
02-04-2012, 07:54 PM
Yikes though, we got less votes than 2008. Newt is stronger than McCain in 2008 and that spells a likely 3rd place for us tonight.

We'll see. It isn't Gingrich who is stronger but his Pac donor who is very strong in NV. But McCain hadn't organized. If it weren't for this backer tacking on to Gingrich Ron would be way further ahead.

maninblack
02-04-2012, 07:55 PM
Do the Nevada Caucuses work the same as the Iowa Caususes?

Maestro232
02-04-2012, 07:56 PM
Guys...RP might lose a % or two over last year, but remember that Gangrene is in the race this time.

sailingaway
02-04-2012, 07:56 PM
If that guy who disappeared with the votes without counting them was from Storey county, that would be a shame.

eduardo89
02-04-2012, 07:57 PM
Precincts Reporting: 4.9%
Last Updated: 8:54 p.m. ET
Source: Associated Press
M. Romney 37.0% 864
R. Paul 29.3% 685
N. Gingrich 20.3% 474
R. Santorum

CasualApathy
Let's hear it for Nye county! woohoo! :D

eduardo89
Where is this page? CNN, Fox, et al, all have different results, wildly different results.

Go to politico.com

Tod
Frothy is trying to look western: wearing a bolo tie!!!!! LOL

I'm surprised he doesn't have a cowboy hat on!

CTRattlesnake
ANd just like that...we win Esmeralda county by 1 vote!

Wow

JoshS
02-04-2012, 07:58 PM
Well...if I ever move to Nevada I know where I'm going.

Jtorsella
WE WON ANOTHER COUNTY!! GO ESMERALDA!!

ATXRevolutionary

Only by 3 votes. You think 3 votes make that big of a difference?

sailingaway
ANd just like that...we win Esmeralda county by 1 vote!

Wow

we lost storey by two votes.

Andrew Ryan
02-04-2012, 07:59 PM
WE WON ANOTHER COUNTY!! GO ESMERALDA!!
What a beautiful name

JoshS
02-04-2012, 07:59 PM

Says 53 to 52 for me.

CasualApathy
02-04-2012, 08:00 PM

?????

eduardo89
02-04-2012, 08:00 PM
Frothy is trying to look western: wearing a bolo tie!!!!! LOL

I'm surprised he doesn't have a cowboy hat on!

Bolo tie...with a sweater vest? That'd be funny to see

parocks
02-04-2012, 08:01 PM
I don't know where CNN are getting their figures from.

They are at 8% and the GOP http://www.nvgopcaucus.com/results says 4% votes counted. Fox news WAS way off, now they are mimicking the NVGOPcaucus results by numbers, and percentages voted. Perhaps they have wised up.

Can CNN be that much quicker getting the reults up than anyone else ?

CNN
Romney - 3,510 - 45%
Gingrich - 1,722 - 22%
Paul - 1,659 - 21%
Santorum - 856 - 11%

At the same time Official GOP Nevada and Fox news

Romney - 795 - 37.6%
Paul - 627 - 29.6%
Gingrich - 417 - 19.7%
Santorum - 272 - 12.9%

CNN can be quicker. If I was to guess, I'd say that CNN is using a system of reporters, and that the google / nevada gop list is based on official results.

bluesc
02-04-2012, 08:01 PM
Prediction after Clark County reports:

Romney 47%
Paul 22%
Newt 20%

eduardo89
02-04-2012, 08:02 PM
What a beautiful name

It means emerald in Spanish.

EBounding
I just hope Romney stays below 50%...

Endthefednow

freneticentropy
02-04-2012, 08:03 PM
Woohoo! Paul just jumped ahead of the grinch by about 100 votes with 9% in according to CNN

IterTemporis
We're in 2nd on CNN

Fort Lauderdale
NEVADA CAUCUS RESULTS

FOX http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elections/2012/nevada-caucuses-feb-4/

MSNBC http://elections.msnbc.msn.com/ns/politics/2012/nevada/republican/caucus/

sailingaway
02-04-2012, 08:06 PM
CNN finally shows Ron in second. Warning, different totals

Live results
Nevada
Republicans »VotesVote%

Romney
47%

Paul
21%

Gingrich
20%

Santorum
11%
Src: Nevada GOP 9% reporting

Wren
02-04-2012, 08:06 PM
NEVADA CAUCUS RESULTS

santorum is brown again. wonder if they do that intentionally, lol.

JoshS
02-04-2012, 08:07 PM
So when does Frothy drop?

jacque
NEVADA CAUCUS RESULTS

MSNBC http://elections.msnbc.msn.com/ns/politics/2012/nevada/republican/caucus/

REVPAC live

http://www.revolutionpac.com/Nevada-Caucus-Broadcast/

impaleddead
Doesn't look like Ron has big enough of a lead going into Clark to keep Grinch out of second. Sucks.

Intoxiklown
02-04-2012, 08:09 PM
So when does Frothy drop?

I'm not a 100% sure if we really want him to drop out yet. He is KILLING newt, and hurting his funds.

maninblack
02-04-2012, 08:11 PM
Lincoln County WTF?

TrueFreedom
02-04-2012, 08:11 PM
It looks to me that with only 3% reporting in Washoe County, Ron has already hit 50% of his 2008 vote total.

GunnyFreedom
02-04-2012, 08:12 PM
Liking the Google results page for timeliness and accuracy:

sailingaway
Says 53 to 52 for me.

sorry, I meant one, too.

JoshS
Is Lincoln county serious?

UtahApocalypse
Lincoln County WTF?

I'm guessing Area 51

Narmical
02-04-2012, 08:13 PM
Lincoln County WTF?

Funny story, the county is shaped very much like Utah...

sailingaway
02-04-2012, 08:13 PM
Doesn't look like Ron has big enough of a lead going into Clark to keep Grinch out of second. Sucks.

We were ahead of Grinch in Clark per twitter but that was before the super special billionaire lobbyist Gingrich backer caucus yet to be held.

sailingaway
02-04-2012, 08:14 PM
Funny story, the county is shaped very much like Utah... It is right next to St George, Utah, essentially. Main road in and out of Utah to Nevada.

Fort Lauderdale
02-04-2012, 08:15 PM
Perry, Huntsman, Bachmann and Cain are not on the ballot in Nevada!

Brett85
02-04-2012, 08:16 PM

I thought Ron was stronger than Gingrich in Clark County?

ross11988
02-04-2012, 08:18 PM
Perry, Huntsman, Bachmann and Cain are not on the ballot in Nevada!
Really? I wonder why!

GunnyFreedom
02-04-2012, 08:18 PM
I thought Ron was stronger than Gingrich in Clark County?

He is. But Gingrich has his own special personal caucus all his own.

AdamT
02-04-2012, 08:21 PM
Is Lincoln county serious?

WOW WTF.......

Serious drones man.

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff189/adamtro/lincolnwow.jpg

JoshS
02-04-2012, 08:21 PM
Carson City...ouch

Ender
02-04-2012, 08:25 PM
Funny story, the county is shaped very much like Utah...

I was thinking the same thing. :)

maninblack
02-04-2012, 08:25 PM
WTF happened in Carson City?

maninblack
02-04-2012, 08:32 PM
bump

parocks
02-04-2012, 09:06 PM
Funny story, the county is shaped very much like Utah... And is right next to Utah.

ryanmkeisling
02-04-2012, 09:07 PM
Carson City...ouch

There's a reason they call it Carson Shitty.:rolleyes:

UtahApocalypse
02-04-2012, 09:07 PM
no updates for awhile now.....

Ohio4Paul
02-04-2012, 09:10 PM
no updates for awhile now.....
They're busy losing ballots.

UtahApocalypse
02-04-2012, 09:12 PM
They're busy losing ballots.

My thought i smore they are figuring out how many Gingrich supporters they need to report showed up at adelson school to take 2nd

Maximus
02-04-2012, 09:13 PM
This is seriously the slowest reporting of all the votes so far. How hard is it to report?

CTRattlesnake
02-04-2012, 09:13 PM
What the hell is going on? Did the Nevada GOP take the night off or something?

ronpauldragonborn
02-04-2012, 09:15 PM
The results are pretty much irrelevant until Clark County comes in right?

UtahApocalypse
02-04-2012, 09:22 PM
we just lost washoe county.... 4th place. thought someone on the forum reported us in 2nd there earlier :(

bluesc
02-04-2012, 09:26 PM
we just lost washoe county.... 4th place. thought someone on the forum reported us in 2nd there earlier :(

Washoe county is 8% reporting.

ryanmkeisling
02-04-2012, 09:27 PM
I just got a text from NYT saying "Romney wins Nevada" WTF?

Legend1104
02-04-2012, 09:29 PM
I guess we are probably going to lose...again. I cannot believe we will come in third to someone who has done no ads ever their, hardly showed up, had virtually no organization, and no grassroots. Thanks alot America.

ctiger2
02-04-2012, 09:30 PM
This is seriously the slowest reporting of all the votes so far. How hard is it to rig the vote?

Fixed

GeorgiaAvenger
02-04-2012, 09:30 PM
I just got a text from NYT saying "Romney wins Nevada" WTF?Well, pretty much

Narmical
02-04-2012, 09:31 PM

The map i see says washoe county at 8% reporting...

ryanmkeisling
02-04-2012, 09:34 PM
NYT: "Romney Draws Nevada Victory With Broad GOP Support" 7:31pm

"Mitt Romney handily won the Nevada caucuses Saturday, solidifying his front runner status and giving him the all important political fuel of momentum as he seeks to use the month of February to ease doubts within the party about his candidacy and move on to the business of confronting Obama."

They are actually publishing this...

Legend1104
02-04-2012, 09:39 PM
That was weird. CNN jumped up to 16% with gingrich at 27% paul 18%. Then it went back down.

Legend1104
02-04-2012, 09:40 PM
Oh, never mind fox has newt up by 8%

tropicangela
02-04-2012, 10:32 PM
Clark is reporting.

goldwater's ghost
02-04-2012, 10:38 PM
Clark is reporting. http://masteradmissions.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/clark-kent.jpg dammit man. quit keeping me in suspense

tropicangela
02-04-2012, 10:42 PM
Strong 2nd finish in Elko County.

tropicangela
02-04-2012, 10:56 PM
Clark is moving now. http://www.google.com/elections/ed/us/results

NCGOPer_for_Paul
02-04-2012, 10:59 PM
NYT: "Romney Draws Nevada Victory With Broad GOP Support" 7:31pm

"Mitt Romney handily won the Nevada caucuses Saturday, solidifying his front runner status and giving him the all important political fuel of momentum as he seeks to use the month of February to ease doubts within the party about his candidacy and move on to the business of confronting Obama."

They are actually publishing this...

This kind of stuff makes the talk about vote rigging almost believable.

The numbers show Romney DID NOT win handily. It might be a "comfortable" margin, but it has to be less than expected, as well as Newt overperforming.

If I'm Newt, I'm CELEBRATING 25%. I would not have appeared so dour in my news conference.

Badger Paul
02-04-2012, 11:22 PM
"I would not have appeared so dour in my news conference. "

Unless his polling numbers show us trouncing him in Clark County. What happens in the rest of the state gets dwarfed by Clark.

Paul4Prez
02-05-2012, 01:27 AM
Storey County: Missed it by that much.... 53 votes for Romney, 52 for Paul... needed just two more Ron Paul supporters to vote